Boyfriend

Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THIRD PERSON POV

It was raining at midnight and Jungkook was restless bundled up on the couch, Jimin snored softly on the bed. Honestly it was cold as his heater abruptly stopped but yet Jungkook felt hot as his blood rushed, his fingertips feeling tingly.

He keeps turning on the couch feeling disturbed and slightly disappointed in himself, he shouldn't have kissed him, he was vulnerable and soft, he turns again this time slipping of the couch and landing on cold floor with soft thud.

“Ahhhh”

He curls on the floor biting his lips trying to forget the moment and feeling of Jimin's soft lips on his.

“Why am I being restless?, it's just a kiss, it's not like I….like Jimin.” He whispered to himself sighing softly. He knew very well that he shouldn't have done that, his heart still hammering he hopes that Jimin won't remember it.

The said boy whimpers squirming under his covers, Jungkook pouts at it before moving towards him to check on him.

“Jimin?.” His voice soft, as he moves the comforter to the side sighing at the boy sweating as he squirmed whimpering.

It must have been hard for him, it happened too fast, maybe he is still scared yet hiding it to keep his strong facade.

Jungkook ruffles his locks softly pushing it back, smiling at how easily he relaxed under his touch. His smile turning sad, “Why are you so complicated?.”

“Jung-kook.. don't leave me.” The latter whispers while squirming again, his hand clutching Jungkook's shirt.

He takes his hand into his larger ones and presses it comfortingly, rubbing circles over it. “I am here.” He says leaning to peck his jawline. “Right here.”

“I-m sorry..” he whimpers again, tears rolling down to the sides as his lips quivers.

Jungkook pecks his closed eyes before leaning away allowing his eyes to scan the now relaxed sleeping boy, whose breath ragged every often.

Wincing at scratches on Jimin's collarbone he grits his teeth. He knows Jimin is in pain, the reason why he wants to drink it away.

He gets under the comforter too, resting his head on Jimin's chest. Pulling the latter closer wrapping himself around him.

It's comfortable now.

His heart feeling at ease as he closes his eyes hoping that Jimin's heartbeat will lull him to sleep.

His chest tightens again when he reminds himself that it's wrong, wrong to be with Jimin. Wrong to think about liking him.

 

The sudden blare of his loud ringtone makes him jump, he must've have fallen asleep. He carefully gets down the bed searching for his phone.

It was Kim Seokjin.

“Uh.. yes Jin.” His voice hoarse.

“Call me Hyung you brat, Anyways you have to take Jimin school tomorrow.”

“Uh huh?.” His brain still sleepy, he coughs awkwardly.

“I will come back tomorrow afternoon briefly to check on you guys, text me your apartment's passcode. And tomorrow is an important day both of you go to school, I have issued you leave reasons so it won't be a havoc. Mr. Park's Men are watching guard outside your home so don't worry but don't let your guard down. Stay safe and Take care of Jimin I trust you with that.” He blurts before hanging up.

“Huh?..” It was too much for him to take in as he blinks at floor, slightly flustered at the word ‘trust’ he scoffs at the ceiling before moving back to bed, now hugging Jimin resting his chin on latter's head.

Take care of Jimin He mentally scoffs again at the thought. He doesn't care.

The only reason he is on bed comforting him because it's his job… probably. And It's cold.

He is glad that those men are arrested and at least he doesn't have to worry about Jimin being abducted again, he is glad that gets to sleep in his own place. It finally feels home.

 

●●●●●●

 

“Are you ignoring me Jungkook?.” Jimin's voice echoed in the bathroom as he yells out for Jungkook to hear who was tying his laces on couch.

“No.”

“Whatever.”

Jungkook avoided eye contact with Jimin since he woke up all sober and asked about what happened last night. He mentally sighed not feeling guilty at all as he was happy that Jimin doesn't remember.

Unaware of the fact that Jimin felt his hand wrapped, soft lips on his jawline and a warm hand on his forehead. But the latter contemplated if it was a dream. He was sure he heard ‘Why are you so complicated’.

It was weird, but he dreamed about getting saved again, he felt arms envelope him and snuggle him. Being drunk doesn't make you hallucinate stuff, he smiles at the thought that what if it was really Jungkook.

“Are you okay? Are you sure you can go to school?.” Jungkook asks as Jimin winces while picking his bag from the floor.

Jin had packed his uniform and important materials in his bag to bring along to stay with Jungkook.

“Yes… I will be fine.” He nods before unlocking the door and Jungkook follows him out.

The cold breeze ruffled their locks and Jimin regretted not having a warmer jacket with him. Jungkook barely looked at him but still he felt comfortable and warm not worried about dying anymore. He was glad that Jungkook was there, even if the distance between them grew everyday he was glad to be with him in present, maybe it's not for long. He was glad to be with him.

At times he felt guilty and bad for Jungkook and mentally cursed himself everytime the latter apologised to his dad for being reckless. He doesn't want to belittle Jungkook, in fact he thinks highly of him.

“You don't have to walk behind me, I won't tell anyone about your job, we can walk school separately.” Jimin pulls his bag straps glancing at Jungkook who blankly stares at him without replying. “Are you mad at me?.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter