Fired

Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

I can see him when I get thrown on backseat, I try to lift my hand feeling drowsy my vision turning black slowly. I should have struggled and called for help.

Blinking slowly I barely turn my head to the side, this effect with wearout soon.

Did I inhaled for long time?

I pant, “Da...d”

Fight back Jimin.

I recall Jin Hyung's words.

If I try to stay awake I can save myself maybe Jungkook is already on his way here. Maybe…... I bite my lips hard trying to get used to the drowsiness. I didn’t inhaled it for long time I will be fine right?

 

 

It’s your fault! His voice ringing in my ears.

He is dead!

I am sorry Jungkook.

My mind drifting back at the time we first met, school was it?  He was dozing off in backseat paper stuck to his cheek.

I was so nervous it was my first day, I missed my friends and wanted to stick to the corner since I hated attention, don’t know why but I felt at ease watching him doze off, His head occasionally hitting the lockers behind. I chuckle adjusting on the seat beside him, someone next to my other side greeted and handed me a book, I thanked him briefly before glancing back at Him.

He was a carefree soul creating ruckus everywhere he was, he was a klutz. He would hang around with his friends cling to them, sing with his beautiful voice during lunch. I would find myself often zoning out at him,

Then slowly after few days he started to notice me, He would whisper something to his friend and laugh about it, the other would blush glancing at me.

Did he liked me to?

I was stupid wasn’t I?

 

 

In present trying to focus again I find myself being carried away, I feel too heavy to struggle I forcefully shake my hands blinking at the ground.

It’s okay, it’s almost over. I bite my lips again pushing a ring out of my finger, they will find me. I will be okay.. Right.

I gasp and cough hard as he threw me on the bed, I don’t want to be here, I don’t want to be with him is it too hard to understand, he keeps asking about my ex boyfriend and I don’t even know where he is now.

I never used his drugs, he was abusive and toxic it was hard to get over him. He was insane and it was too late to understand because all this time I thought he treated me well, not until he brought a girl home too high on his drugs.

I forgave when he apologized, he blamed me for leaving his girls, he blamed me for everything. I hated to be his pain and I suffered. He apparently was a runaway with too many people after him and Jerry was one of it.

He threatened me over calls and messages all this time, I ran away everytime he would catch me asking me about his whereabouts. It was him who attacked me before I joined the gathering, I thought I could talk it out but that was too reckless.

I still can’t believe I liked him… someone like him? I must be blind.

I scream in pain as he pressed a needle against my neck.

Only if Dad knew about him, I regret hiding it from him

The needle stings, am I getting drugged?

No…

Please no.

“Where is that bastard you ??” He yells hitting me. "You will repay me for it!!."

I am glad I feel too numb to feel any pain at this point, I just close my eyes feeling heavier than before, as he kept touching me.

Save me before it’s too late… Jungkook.

I felt heavy but not dizzy anymore as he tugged my hair back covering my eyes with something.

Where are you …. Help..

He tugs me from my belt unbuckling it before throwing it to the side, making glass break.

Squirming to the side I try to avoid his hands but he was persistent. Not long after I hear him scream in pain and thud on the side.

 

Jungkook?

Yes…

It's him.

 

I mumble everytime I hear Jungkook groan in pain.

No…. Jungkook are you hurt?

 

*****

 

I blink my eyes softly feeling numbness and nothing else, the ceiling seems familiar.

Oh.. I see it everyday.

“You awake Jimin?” I hear a familiar voice, someone shakes me.

“U.m…” I nod.

“Are you okay?” She asks.

“Y..eah… Im-- where's Jungkook??.” I jump sitting up abruptly feeling dizzy again. Where is he? Is he okay?? ...he saved me. I rub my forehead.

“Don't sit you are still recovering.” She rubs my back when I shake my head.

“..Where's Jungkook? Is he okay? .he… was hurt badly.. where-- .” I gasp as I recall everything that happened. Me sobbing as he made me wear his shirt buttoning them close, patting my hair, Me clinging onto him….

Uh.. embarrassing...

I recall his face swollen and hurt. Is he okay?

“Uh… he was treated too, don't worry he is okay.” She smiles reassuringly, “Mr. Park is mad at him though..I hope they will be okay.” she covers me in blanket ruffling my hair.

 

Dad...

 

“Jeon Jungkook!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter