Murderer?

Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Third Person POV

Jimin was noting down his important key points from a fellow classmate when all of sudden he felt his classmates gasping turning to look at him, he raised his brow at it but dismissed it.

“You are dating Park Heir, Park Jimin??.” He heard someone yell and he craned his neck to look at everyone who were staring at the door he followed their line of vision there stood gaping Jungkook.

The latter casually walked towards his seat dragged by Yugyeom, he showed no interest in correcting them, he yelled back agreeing on rumours without a single thought.

Jimin felt sick, he never wanted this.

He hate this, he watched Jungkook's back as he left the room.

It was hard to contain himself, as he felt everyone's eyes on him as he curled on his bench. It hurts to lie, it's not like they were dating in real. He wanted to correct everyone but they may question them living together, Sighing deeply he waited clenching his fist, He waited for the class to end.

He wants to question Jungkook.

Not long after their boring History, he carefully moved his seat back planning to leave as soon as the class ends.

Jungkook was leaning on the wall by the staircase, mumbling something shaking his head.

“Jungkook.” He voiced and the taller male glanced at him with his parted eyes.

“What?.” His voice shaky but yet bold.

“The was that? Why did you lie? Correct them before it goes out of proportion.” Jimin's voice stern as he pinned Jungkook with his stare.

“Nope, I don't want to” He clicked his tongue, cockily smirking.

Of course he won't correct them, it will be insulting. They may end up assuming that Jimin dumped him after being caught, that's what happens. The blonde haired male had lots of scandals involving him with other famous heirs or celebrities.

“You know who I am right? This won't end with--.” Gritting his teeth Jimin pressed his forearm.

“Yes Mr. Park Heir. I gave you my answer.” Pushing the hand away he proceeded to walk down the stairs.

“Y-you don't care…. you don't care about anyone you are a heartless bastard.” Jungkook halted as Jimin shouted at his back. He tilted his neck to the side smirking before turning around to face a very furious Jimin.

“Haha. Right…You are the one to talk wow... and what are you? Murderer?” His voice laced with mockery as he enjoyed latter's expressions turning dark.

“M-murderer?.” stammering Jimin moved to stand on the step above Jungkook, reaching his height..

“If I recall correctly you murdered someone by your venomous words.” He spat, without any ounce of regret.

“Jungkook… you--" his voice quivered as he balled his fists, but before he could finish the said boy left.

They both sulked for the remaining day, Jin came to pick them up in his black sedan, he closely avoided being tailed by covering his number plate with a fake one by pressing the button under his seat.

“Are you okay Jimin? Are you completely healed?.” Seokjin asked as he glanced at him through his rear view mirror.

“Hmm.” He nodded briefly, his chest tightening feeling suffocated he want to run away and cry hard, “I want to see ..Dad.” his voice small and weak.

Jungkook turned his head to the side, glancing at him.

“Sorry Jimin ah, we can't go to him there are too many eyes watching you, also I am gonna drop you two at my cousin's hotel today. As you see someone was seen around Jungkook's apartment too.” He answered glancing back at road, turning to the side.

“My house too Jin?.” Jungkook questioned shocked, it wasn't too shocking to be honest.

“Yah! Call me Hyung, and yes. Here.” He dropped his back in Jungkook's direction who rubbed his forehead glaring at Jin through mirror. “It's some of my clothes you both use them until I come back.”

“Y..you won't be there Hyung..?.” Jimin asked looking away from his window.

“Sorry baby, I need to be with Ms.Yeri it's important but only for few days. Jungkook will be there and I will be back soon.”

Jimin sighed audibly sad and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jimin dropped the bag on bed, “Why there is only one single bed? And there's no couch either.” He placed his hands on waist questioning Jin as Jungkook plopped on bed wriggling on it.

“It was last minute booking babe, also the bed is large enough to be shared. Don't worry while I am away.”

Don't worry. Subtly warning Don't fight.

Yeah that's what he said. But as usual they were back to their antics since Jimin sprawled on the bed pretending to be sleep, hugging all pillows while Jungkook showered in his turn.

Rubbing his hair dry, he scoffed at Jimin's sleeping figure he looked funny in Jin's clothes as they were too big for him, falling of his shoulders. He laughed at how his hands disappeared under those sleeves, Jin is unnecessarily broad with long arms.

He pushed Jimin to the side in one go making Jimin stumble down and groan.

“” he mumbled getting into covers again turning to the side.

 

  In Gyeonggi-do

Two men badly battered kneeled on the floor, bowing and apologising breathily. The man on the chair tapped his shoes impatiently, “Get that informant to me I will kill him myself or get me that little kid to me!!.” He yelled, his voice echoing in the room.

The was a knock on the door, before a silver haired man with undercut entered bowing briefly, “Boss, Mr.Cho have been arrested too.” he didn't look up scared to meet the eyes of the devil, he quickly glanced at his badly beaten fellow mates and gulped.

Being in a gang was never easy, you are always at a risk of dying or getting badly injured, Mostly by their own leaders or top dogs.

“Ah…,” he said loosening his tie, “This is getting out of hand, make my schedule for Seoul, Yoongi.”

Min Yoongi was a leader of his team, as he worked as undercover agent, his cousin Kim Namjoon was currently with Park family, informing them about every move the triads made. Basically Yoongi was a double agent, working hard to get the drug mafia get arrested risking his life to protect future generations.

He realised that the more deeper he investig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter