Better?

Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hate it.

Now sitting on the couch, light from the TV reflecting my inner sadness. Peasant I remind myseld.

This is so awkward.

Who does this?

I fidget.

Why is he wearing those PJs again? Damn.

I sit on the awkwardly crossing my legs playing Overwatch with Mr. Park

But, I am losing…. Wow.

I occasionally glance at those guards, they wear a poker faced expression it’s like they are mocking me from behind those thick black glasses.

It's embarrassing.

“What do you do in your free time.?.” He asked casually drinking his apple juice from his thick glass.

“I- I play video games.” I stutter like a loser.

Loser, I should bury myself.

Those guards around him can chill, there’s no need to stand beside him when he is in the house right?

“You still at it….. and I don't like you.” He says nonchalantly, hitting the controller’s button with his entire strength.

I almost choke on air.

“Huh? .. haha I don't like myself too--.” Sputtering self dissing bull, I press my lips in straight line, tilting my head to the side.

Why did I say that.

He is more irritating than Jimin.

I glance at that guard behind him, he seems to notice me I try to smile.

“What happened to my son's eye?. Who did that?.” He finally asks after killing my character in game ruthlessly.

I find myself mentally cursing him, with fake smile plastered on my face. He had to kill my character without mercy, flashes of me being the character intrude my thoughts I close my eyes again regretting.

“Ah, he was acting all cocky so I-- I don't know who did that?.” I cough my answer, I legit confessed me headbutting him.

An awkward smile threatening on my lips, I control it keeping my face as straight as possible.

I hope the person behind him pass out, he is making me anxious as he turns his face towards me subtly.

“.... huh? The person who hit you didn't do that so...…” He squints his eyes at me and I laugh sheepishly gulping, “Wow  I dislike you more now.”

I focus on the screen, hoping he doesn’t suspect me for that, he possibly do though. Maybe that ‘small hands’ gave out on me.

A minute later after his guards leaves to answer calls,

I cough awkwardly, “Well, how long have you been planning to stay here.” I ask changing the topic, feeling lot comfortable.

That guy in black is a scary mf making me feel like a peasant everytime I look at him. And I don’t even know how his eyes looks like. I hope Jackson Hyung replace me.

“For a day, and why are you being casual with me? I am older than your Dad.” He gives a pointed look, I take the chance and overpowers his character and he hisses at it.

“Uh… I tried to be respectful, but since you dislike me it can't be helped. Also, I take after my father. So..” I smile at him, my fingers hitting the controller with speed of lightning, as I slowly gain on him making character fall back.

I squeak happily, turning around landing a perfect score. This time almost killing his character,

I have great skills Mr. PJs watch me. I dab.

“...Ahhhrgh…. Well that explains, is it possible to dislike you more.” He scoffs at me. “Stop living here, you only need to be around Jimin for 16 hours no more than that, you have a room to get ready not to laze around.” He kicks my character while I keep blocking it. His tone mocking me.

“Well, I am good at leeching off you know I take after my--.” Controller shaking as I keep moving back, wow he is good I mutter.

“Yeah your father.” He cuts me off shaking his head throwing the controller on the couch after losing for the first time. Take this Mr.PJs, I smile relieved that I successfully won for the first time with him, I don’t really like losing.

He continues  “Listen, Be more alert, I don't want it happen again. If you fail...” He pretends to throw his glass at me making me move back closing my eyes, he only laughs scoffing walking away.

 

What the….

 

“Watch over him, don’t let him go out.” He voices at me from the other side of the house, his eyes boring into mine.

Uh….

Okay…

I don’t nod.

 

 

 


Since, Master Jimin decided to skip school. I have to come by his home according to my contract, it’s boring honestly. I skipped too since my wound on my forehead was too prominent, but it won’t scar probably.

It’s been four days since the incident, we haven’t interacted at all so it’s all good since I don’t have to look at him and have urge to throw him by window.

Maybe playing Overwatch helped me feel at home at times, I may have or may have not stayed in, lazing around the couch, eating snacks and classy meals maids cooked for me.

I was enjoying my sweet time until Mr.Park decided to join me and kick my in the game. Great.

 

I lay on couch slightly happy at killing Mr. Park’s character. “Had fun losing”, there goes my happiness I wince at his voice grudgingly opening my eyes.

“What?” I spat looking at him, his black eye was back to normal, instead his lashes looked more distinctive. Who cares.

“How does it feel losing Jeon Jungkook.” His voice laced with mocking pleasure but his smile confuses me.

“ off.” I wave the controller at him asking to leave, as the background music of game fills our ears once it restarts he hops up and down.

“OOh ooh! Can I join?” distracted by music he goes to other chair holding that controller with his small hands disappearing in that extra long jumper.

I scoff. “Leave, don’t bother me.”

He pouts at me dropping the controlling crossing his arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter