I need you.

Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​

 

Unfortunate professional relationship, He said.

I can't help but feel flustered, I expected him to be not interested or care about me. He is different….

He is lying on my couch hugging one of my plushie, reading webcomics right now, headphones plugged in his head bobbing softly every now and then.

Will we be okay?

To think about it we got really unfortunate, it was already so difficult to face each other at school and now… I stand there watching him wondering if he is really capable. He keeps glancing at me once in a while smiling when our eyes meet. Did he lost his mind? Got dumber?

I sigh before closing the door, walking towards my father who was waiting for me. He definitely dislikes Jungkook, even though his profile was better than other guards. Well, I should be able to convince him. Right?

He shakes his head, stretching his arms ready for night time. “I don't like him.” He states blankly.

I chuckle.

Well I don't as well. But, I am scared of dying and he looks reliable. Recalling his eyes when he smiled reassuringly at me I felt safe for a moment. As if even if I drown he will be a lifeguard saving me.

“Let's take him, he looks promising enough.” I say nodding my head at my father who looks worried.

“It's your choice Jimin, you know I dislike him and don't want him around you, his profile looks good, you think you can trust him?” He asks walking towards the railing. “Because, I don't.”

“He is suitable for being a guard, I don't think he is better at anything else than this.” I laugh joining him, holding the railing, “I promise I will be safe! And kick his if he doesn't behave.” I smile at him, this will be enough to convince him. I can at least diss him to make him comfortable about it.

“... Alright then, if he goes overboard make sure to remind him his place. And be safe.” He pats my back, “Come down early tomorrow let's discuss something before I leave.”

“Yea~~”

 

Jungkook was going through his favourite webcomic ‘Save Me’, responding those notifications, asking his friends to make some time for him on weekend. He feels burdened and troubled, but he won't let this get him down. He need to keep himself happy.

The anxiety is still there, he feels so awkward and alien in ‘his’ bedroom.

‘I am okay’ he reminds himself, while squealing behind the plushie.

“It's so ing awkward!!” He whispers yells at himself, standing up and placing the plushie back on corner. Eyes adorning the design of the room, combination of baby blue and soft gray, he smiles at the collection of plushies near the desktop.

‘This little…’

“......Jimin, you know I dislike him and I don't want him around you, even if his profile looks good, you think you can trust him?”

He overhears while walking towards the bed, nervous that Mr.Park was talking about him, he leans to the door. “Because, I don't.”

He gasps at it, he knew it it's pointless to pretend to be okay or caring, he was eventually gonna get kicked out.  

It's so insulting, especially it's Jimin who is gonna kick him out, all thanks to his Dad he will be embarrassed about it forever.

 

“He is suitable for being a guard, I don't think he is better at anything else than this.”

What? Is he getting complimented or dissed?

He leans closer furrowing his eyebrows, grimacing at Jimin's high pitched laugh.

‘Suitable for being a guard'? Huh?

 

“I promise I will be safe! And kick his if he doesn't behave.” He clenches his fists at the thought that he is getting belittled by the person he hates the most.

He was being considerate enough towards the latter, told him he will be there for him. And this is what he gets.

 

Jimin enters the room smiling, “Suitable….” Jungkook remarks tilting head to the side, creepy smile growing bigger every second. Making the latter gulp and stutter.

 

“J-jungkook I--”

 

“You what? So, you think I work under you? That you got me?. Huh?.” He walks towards the shorter male, closing the doors behind him with a sharp thud, caging him.

 

“No it's not--” He flinches, when Jungkook pulls him closer squishing his cheeks with one hand, shaking his head.

 

“Park Jimin, I don't think I can trust myself anymore, be afraid.” Resting his forehead on shorter male, he presses his cheeks harder, “Pray that I never help you.” with this he pushed him to the side, opening the door to the side, he stomps off closing it loud enough to make Mr. Park flinch in his room.

 

Jimin runs back after him, it's a misunderstanding he wasn't belittling him. In fact he trusts him, he wants to trust him more and it scares him to think that his mistake will be the reason for his death.

He just made a huge mistake he need Jungkook to understand.

 

“Jungkook! Wait!.” He stops him by blocking his way. The taller male glaring at him, pushing him to the side. “Listen to me!!” he snaps holding his arm.

 

“What? What now?.” Eyes burning red.

 

“Jungkook I need you, I trust you. So please--” He tries his best to control his tears, voice shuddering.

 

“Stop, I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter