You never walk alone

Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Earlier that day.

Kim Taehyung, younger brother of Late Kim Se Joon. Not the best younger brother but, they were lot closer when they were young. Like any other happy family, Taehyung wished to stay happy with them forever. His brother was his role model, Ace in every subject, most popular boy in his school. At times Taehyung wanted to transfer there too just to bluff that Kim Se Joon was his Hyung.

Taehyung wished to be like him and make everyone proud of him too….. and that he should study well and make his hyung proud too.

He would do anything for his big brother, he who guided him and was there for him whenever Taehyung ed up.

Taehyung would fight the world for him and do whatever it takes to make him happy, but one unfortunate day everything changed. When Taehyung caught him making out with someone near the alley when he was returning home with groceries his mom requested, “H-hyung…? Is that you?.”The poor boy stuttered, It was dark, but his brother's blue hair did stand out.

“Tae…” he gulped before looking at the person beside him.

It was a boy….boy?

Someone Taehyung never knew, the boy blushed bowing briefly in apologetic manner before running away.

“Kris!!.” Se Joon had called back before glancing at his younger brother in utter shock.

Who slowly stepped back shaking his head. He was too young to understand why his perfect brother was making out with yet another boy.

He teared up, was he gay? Are they allowed to be that, does that mean his brother wasn't perfect.

Everything changed, he had ran back home and cried about it in front of his parents. Unknowingly he himself destroyed their happy family, not long after Se Joon was kicked out when he was just 13. Taehyung moved to Europe when sponsored by his family.

Everything came crashing down, Taehyung 11 and too young to understand anything, hated his brother for destroying him family. Stupid.

 

A sad tear escaped from his parted eyes, closing them slowly Taehyung now leaned on the wall, “I am sorry Hyung” his heart ached, now even after 7 years it still hurts. He was so stupid, he hated him when it was his fault, He never tried reaching him or even apologising, even after he heard that his brother finally struggled through his part time jobs and by the helped of his friends continued his school after two years while supporting himself. It somehow made Taehyung proud but he wasn't ready to meet him, he should have. Now, he regret that everyday.

“Sorry Hyung” he mumbled again leaning near the staircase.

His Hyung was the only reason he came back, to search for someone, to destroy someone.

He flinched when he heard something hit the wall on the other side. He wasn't intending to eavesdrop but he slowly made his way to the end peeking, he saw Jungkook argue with Jimin.

“What are they doing?” He tilted his head“.....How does she know we aren't dating and that I am just your mere guard? Huh…” Jungkook yelled and Taehyung gaped with his eyes widening. “What?” He mumbled watching them argue till the end.

“That's interesting.” He smiled to himself.

 

 

Did you ever wonder what makes you a better person? What makes you real? Why do we have to distinguish difference between right or wrong? Does someone's misery brings you comfort? Do you smile? Or, Do you regret?.

We live in a world far more complicated than what we expect.

We can never tell who is good to us or just another bad influence pretending to be good, maybe they themselves can't decide that.

Ah young wanted to sympathise with Jungkook; wasn't he suffering? Will come back to her once he see she cares?. Will he be indebted to her?, will she be the only one he cares? Again?.

Weird world isn't it? People who interfere with you, assuming they would help you not because they care, but to indebt you.

Do you ever wonder, do they regret being pathetic? No.

It's not easy.

To accept that ‘you’ are the one who ed up.

Ah young, after hearing out Jimin immediately went to her ex-boyfriend; was it hard to understand that it is over.? “Aw Jungkookie, I am sorry I am here for you…. I am here now.”

The latter was confused as to why his ex wanted him to see him in middle of nowhere. And what was the cringey cuteness in her voice.

“What… is it? Why did you ask me to comeher--.” before he could finish she hugged him, thus startling him. “What the--”

“I am sorry I mentioned us breaking up, I didn't know what you were going through, but now I will be here for you always. I promise.” Her voice muffled against Jungkook's chest.

He lightly pressed against her shoulders making her let go; she was crying, her cheeks wet so was her eyes.

“What do you think you are doing?.” Voice stern with his raised brow.

“I know you still love me Jungkook, let's get back together.” She said wiping her tears.

To be honest it was hard for her to cry, but she had to. It was an opportunity to get back together, even if she ed up she will get a chance without taking the blame.

“Woah… woah!! Alright chill, Ah Young I ‘used’ to ‘like’ you babe and we are over, why are you being clingy out of nowhere?.” He chuckled shaking his head, “It's over.”

“But you didn't wanted us to end!. I did it, I take it back, you have me now.” Her voice mixed with anguish and anger. It was yet so subtle since she kept smiling sweetly at him.

“Why are you doing this? It's over. Is it hard to understand? This won't work.” He didn't wanted to mock, but seeing how prideful she is about ‘you have me' and that he should be grateful, pissed him off.

Did she lost it? Why wasn't Jungkook falling for it. Does she seem pathetic to cling onto him?. Gritting her teeth, she sighed softly. “I thought you'd fall for it too, you know… My tears, I never want to get back together with a trash like you.” She smirked crossing her arms, the boy only squinted his eyes at her, “You look pathetic Jungkook.”

She will never make herself look like a loser, even if she have to turn back the tables at him now; she wanted to get back together but seeing how Jungkook reacted, it will only be more embarrassing if she tries more.

“What?.”

“I pity you, I am glad I left a loser like you, foolishly faking that you are dating. Why? To make me feel bad and run back to you?? Huh?” Her voice echoed as she laughed, tears forming at the corner of her eyes as she covered .

“Uh.. How did…?”

“Jimin”

 

●●●

 

Present

Jimin shifted on his side, struggling to fall asleep. His mind preoccupied with Jungkook who was snoring right beside him, He was so mad him, earlier that day his resentful look and burning eyes there was something that confused Jimin, Jungkook looked sad.

Turning to the other side, he stared at the sleeping boy, he always admired Jungkook. He had that spark, it feels so good to be so close to him- close enough to let his breath tickle him. Smiling sadly, Jimin touched his locks while his eyes were flooded with tears, he didn't realise but he was crying. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter