Compromise

Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You call yourself 'unlucky' when things doesn't go as you planned, even when you don't know what possible surprises future can have. You blame your badluck for all your miseries.

Hoping the anxiety for possible outcomes to disappear is more cowardly than hiding from truth. It's not easy to in terms with in, but it is something which feels right.

 

To say, it was just a beginning of his suffering.

 

Jungkook felt doomed, he was right there in middle of the conversation between both parties, his shoulders slouched eyes fixed to the floor which reflected him sitting on the couch constantly reminding him of his state. He felt pathetic.

 

Tea cups clattering against the holding plates as they discussed schedules and duties, Jackson handed Mr. Park a file asking him to go through it to determine possible ways to protect Jimin. The latter would occasionally glance at petrified gloomy looking Jungkook, while replanning his schedule.

 

“Jimin, even though we have you covered you have to be careful at times, you know right we can't be with you the whole time.” Jackson asked to which Jimin slightly nodded, taking a quick glance at Jungkook who was still zoned out.

 

He was curious, was it really worth it? What if Jungkook doesn't care when the situation arrives. Is it okay to trust him?

Even though he didn't had a choice, he have to bear with it. Jungkook seems quite trustworthy by his records, he doesn't look like someone who would abandon him over personal reasons.

 

You say you are lucky when you get something precious unexpectedly, does ‘luck’ deserve to be praised or is it our destiny.

Destined to meet, Destined to be… in pain.

 

Mr. Park ushers his men to leave while he stands up and turns towards them, “I hope you won't disappoint us.” His voice stern directed towards Jungkook who was pale, lifeless for a moment before he nodded slightly.

 

Great, it feels great to be burdened. Are you capable being responsible of your own life? Can you possibly be responsible for someone's life.

Every “wrong” thing in your life have positive side, which we prefer to ignore. We don't want to face it, afraid that we may end up accepting it.

 

It was decided that Jungkook will stay with Jimin in order to be there for him in all times.

He sighs and turns his gaze towards Jimin, there's a light tug on his plump lips and Jungkook feels sick, he have a urge to runaway and hide in his car forever when Jimin's eyes meets his and the latter gives a slight nod and ushers him to follow him while pointing his fingers towards the room.

 

Is he a pet now?

 

His room looks sophisticated yet childish for someone like Jimin who is dressed up as if he went to the social gathering to distribute awards.

“Don't utter a word about this, don't even pretend you know me in our class.” The taller male states his sweaty hands clenched in his pocket.

“You bet? As if I care.” Jimin replies getting comfortable on his couch, smirk still lingering on his lips, he looks arrogant when he crosses his legs and asks Jungkook to follow diverting his gaze on another couch.

The latter walks forward, before he could sit Jimin holds his hand up, “You should impress me with your skills Jungkookie, for me to accept you.” His brows mockingly teasing and intently watching Jungkook getting pissed.

 

He feels like peasant, who is bound to follow his master he visually imagines a dog with leash and bites his inner cheek. No, he isn't a obedient dog. Nope.

 

Always been a brat, who opposes everyone who slightly disapproves of him. He isn't someone who bend over for his duties and manners.

He leans smirking, towering over the seated arrogant male

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter