Happy Ending

It's Game Over

All of the members gathered around the couch in the living room. "Sorry..." Jungkook said. V shook his head. "No I'm the one that is sorry." V bowed down. "I'm sorry, Jin. I eavesdropped upong your important comversation and found out something I shouldn't have." V said. 

He rose and tears dripped off his face. "I've like Jungkook for a long time." V said as he looked down again. "It was game over for me a long time ago, hyung."He started to cry as he felt a wave of sadness rush over him. 

Jin sighed. "V, I said you have to date. You're still allowed to love someone." Jin said. V suddenlly felt anger take over his mind. "THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF FALLING IN LOVE??!!" he shouted. 

It suprised everyone. V gasped, relizing what he did. "S-sorry hyung.. I'll.. i'll leave the band tommorow. Just give me time for me to get my things.." V said, sobbing as e left the room and up onto the room he shared with Jungkook.  

His roomate followed him up that stairs, calling out his name. As soon as Jin heard the door closed, he felt sympathy for the younger kid. He turned to Namjoon who shrugged and smiled. 

"If loving someone in his band was also not allowed, then it's also game over for me, hyung.." Namjoon said, looking down and giving a sad smiled. Jin beamed with him. 

He put one arm over his other arm and raised it up, making an X with it. "Then, it's also game over for me.. although I have created the game in the first place.." Jin laughed awkwardly as Jimin and Yoongi nodded. 

Jungkook and V came down the stairs. "Did you talk him out of it?" Jin said, already knowing that Jungkook would succeed in doing so. "Yeah hyung. He changed his mind as he heard your confession." Jungkook said. 

V hid behind him. "A-are you angry at me hyung?" V asked. Jin shook his head. "I'm not. I'm not so, come here and give eomma a hug." and V did so, knocking Jin down onto the floor. 

Jin patted his head for a while and then looked up at where Namjoon was standing, watching as Jin got attacked by a crying alien. They both smiled, showing their teeths. 

At the same time they said, 

"It's game over.."