Required

It's Game Over

Namjoon was halfway down the stairs which lead upstairs. "Uh... n-no?" Namjoon stammerd and step one foot back. Jin walked up and grabbed Namjoon's arms. "Are you lying to me?" Jin asked the younger. 

Namjoon shook his head and sighed, placing his head into his palms. "Uh... so. I have a different secret. You already know that you can't love someone from inside or outside of the band, remeber? You were the one who said this, so you better not forget." Namjoon said, acting calmly as he headed up the stairs, and then looked back at Jin. 

Jin was left there, watching as Namjoon entered a different room from their own and heard some shuffling noises. He sighed. Jin partly knew that he was jealous, and half of the oldest thought that he was just jealous of Jimin's love life. 

It was clear that Yoongi loved Jimin, but that still does not like him. He walked over to the couch and sat down. 'Man, they have such a great love life unlike mine..' Jin thought to himself. 

-Namjoon's Story- 

Namjoon pretended to walk calmly up the stairs although he was thinking of running instead. He slowly closed the door shut and then started jumping and dropped onto the floor, and then rolled around.

Namjoon had his face in his palms as he blushed and Yoongi unplugged one of his earplugs since he was wearing one. "What the hell if wrong with you? Seriously, dude. I thought you were just going to get water. What happened? Did you meet Jesus or something? God..." Yoongi complained. 

Namjoon rose. "No. But is Jin is called Jesus, then yes?" Namjoon joked, lifting himself off the floor and then sitting on the chair which was in front of the computer. He took out his notebook and pens, including pencils. 

He often messed up his grammar and so, he took out the pen to cross out anything which did not make sense. He wrote and wrote as Yoongi went back to listening music. 

Namjoon ran his mind, and often scratched the back of his head. After a few hours passed, he still did not sleep. Whenever he though of Jin. he messed up, and so when he did, he threw away the paper into the trashcan set next to the desk. 

A few more hours passed and Namjoon yawned. He blinked a few times to get the tiredness out of his eyes. "Ugh... I'm so tired..." he whined to himself, knowing that no one will hear. 

Another 3 hour passed, and it was now 5 in the morning. The sun started to rise, revealing the outside of their dorm. The very front of the building was reflecting upon the fountain of water placed on the front. Namjoon yawned again as Yoongi stirred in his sleep. As time passed, his eyes became droopy.

A few more hours had passed and then Jin entered the room, since it was already 7, and he was the only awake. Since they had the day off, they decided to just sleep and eat all day. They had a pool in the back, but they only used it when it was going to get too hot. 

"What are you doing? Why did you wake up so early?" Jin asked Namjoon. He shook his head and blinked his eyes. "Nothing. I didn't wake up..." Namjoon said as he closed his eyes and put one of his hands on the back of his neck. 

Jin's brow furrowed. He did not like it when the youngers suffered through tough times because they did it for the group. He hated the idea. "Namjoon.. I swear." he started. 

Namjoon's head was already on the table as Jin began. He knew what Jin was going to say, but he didn't mind and tried to listen while going to sleep. His soothing voice always made him want to go to sleep. 

Namjoon sat in the chair, slowly drifting to sleep as he listened to what jin tried to explain to Namjoon. He pictured him in the future, and then to Jin. What would he look like? 

Jin stopped talking for a moment as he called out for Namjoon's name, not too loud though since Yoongi was in the room, still sleeping, and he knew what was going to happen if he disturbed his sleep. 

The other memebers were also asleep. He couldn't forget that too since Jimin was a light sleeper and so was Yoongi. Namjoon walked over to the younger and sighed, knowing that he was no longer listening. 

Carefully he pulled off the cap he was wearing and carried him on his back, almost crumbling because of the weight. He carried Namjoon and went into the room remebering that Jimin was still there. 

Slowly, he dropped Namjoon onto the beanbag next to his bed and carried woke up Jimin, succesfully doing so. He arose, confused. But when he saw Namjoon and Jin, he smiled and left the room, goign to back to his own and then sleeping next to Yoongi in his bed. 

Jin carried Namjoon onto the bed while he sat on the pink beanbag, too tired to do anthing now. He knew he had to go cook, but he was tired since he couldn't sleep last night. 

Was Namjoon like that too? And then he drifted off to sleep. 

-After a While- 

Namjoon awoke, feelign and unfamiliar, yet sweet smell. He was in a different room. He turned to look at the sleeping beauty next to him, and on the floor. He smiled and walked over to Jin, carefully carrying him to the bed and then trapping him in his arms and legs. 

Jin stirred. He woke and opened his eyes lids while Namjoon did the opposite and pretended to sleep. Jin wondered why he was there, on the bed with Namjoon, and his arms and legs crossed over his body. 

He rose, but Namjoon's limbs would not let him. And after a while he just gave up, trying to get used to the faint, sweet smell which lingered in Namjoon's chest. He snuggled closer to Namjoon's body and stayed there, slowly down his pace of breath. 

Namjoon opened his eyes and squeezed Jin harder, smiling to himself.