First Story & Yoongi

It's Game Over

All of BTs praticed the dance of their new song "Spring Day." Namjoon constanly hit Jin's fingers and his finger together, which made Jin annoyed at times. Finally, towards the end of the song, Jin bursted. 

"Stop hitting my finger god damnit!!" and said, looking at Namjoon. Namjoon looked down, sadly, and Jin instantly felt guilty. "Awe... I'm sorry!!" and Jin hugged him, cooing him like a little baby. 

Namjoon liked this side of Jin. He was motherly, and sweet. HIs fragrance often made him fall for Jin even more. Namjoon smiled. Jin continued to embrace Namjoon and pat his head, since he did not know that Namjoon was already way beyond okay. 

Jin finally pulled away, leaving a pouting Namjoon. He cupped Namjoon's face together with his hands and squeezed his face, making him look like a fish. "Haha! Now stop acting all gloomy." he smiled and left, to where the other members rested after the dance. 

Namjoon turned red on his ears. He already knew, he already knew that there was no romance needed in this group since everyone sees each other as band mates only. Except fot Namjoon of course. 

He fell for Jin. Was it perhaps a sin? Namjoon snapped out of his thoughts and realized that he was still standing. He took a small step and looked up, where Jin and the other members sat, watching their old videos and then laughing like crazy. 

There was this policy because of Jin, actually. Perhaps it was his fault for agreeing too? After a month of getting together knowing each other, Jin decided that the members should not have any romantic feelings towards anybody inside and outside the band. 

Namjoon was hesitant at first, but as he thought deeper into the idea, he thought that maybe it wouldn't be so bad since, it would probably help them focus better. The other members objected, so then Jin decided to make it a game or contest instead. 

Whichever member falls in love first then they had to leave BTS. This made the other members more excited, even Jungkook, the maknae, was. But if he knew that it would turn out as Namjoon loving Jin, he would have never obliged. 

'I'm such an idiot..' Namjoon thought. Just then Suga walked over since he was in the bathroom doing something. Namjoon turned around when Suga called him. "Y-yeah hyung?" Namjoon asked. 

Suga raised an eyebrow. "Were you worrying about something? You seem to be quite deep in thought." Suga leaned in closer and whispered. "Thinking about Jin, am I right? I'm right? Okay, I am right.." Suga teased, finishing his sentence before Namjoon could answer. 

Namjoon's ear became red. Suga laughed, silently. Namjoon looked away to take a glance at Jin and then back to Suga. "So.. anyways, what were you doing in the bathroom..?" Namjoons said awkwardly. 

Suga already knew that the other one was trying to change the topic. Such a horrible liar. "I know that you are trying to change the topic.. but I'll answer your question. I was in the bathroom trying to fix the god damn thing you broke yesterday.." Suga said, examing the gloves he held in his left hand. 

Namjoon looked down at his feet and then up again. "Hyung, let's go sit down first." and Suga agreed. The two sat down on their own couches, where none of the members were at. 

"So.. when did I ever break something?" Namjoon asked, face in his palms, afraid of what Suga's answer going to be since, he knew everything about Namjoon. He knew that he could trust Suga-hyung because, he was the type of person to not give a about anything. He already knew that much when he met him. 

"All the time... You break things all the time. And since you do, I am always the one to fix it." Suga admitted. Namjoon sighed and pulled his head back in a fast motion, making Suga jump.

"You're right.." Namjoon said, looking at the cieling which was painted a white, pure color. "If one day, I go insane, would you also fix me?" Namjoon asked, although he already knew that it sounded super cheesy, espicially to Suga. 

"I will..." Suga admitted truthfully,"Try" he added and Namjoon face palmed and laughed. They continued to tell old jokes and just laugh together like the rapper friends they were. 

Suddenly, Namjoon smirked. Suga looked at him, noticing that he was the only one laughing now. "What?" Suga asked his younger. "So.... how's it going with Jimin?" Namjoon asked, knowing that Suga liked Jimin. 

"Uhhh....... Imma go now...?" Suga said, trying not to show his embarrased side. He was meant to be all about swag, not about a man he loved, so very much. The only thing was that they had a policy, so he knew nothing could go on between them. 

Namjoon pulled him back down next to him. "Yah!! You're supposed to respect your hyung!!" Suga yelled at Namjoon, a but shocked. Namjoon laughed. "Tell me.." he demanded. 

Suga gulped. He knew what he was going to do next already. "Seriously? You're not going to do it right? No tickling.." Suga whimpered and whined. Namjoon crossed his fingers behind his back. 

"I swear that I won't tickle you, from now on then.." Namjoon said, and Suga took it. "Fine.... I guess?" Suga said, stratching the back of his neck. Namjoon smiled, showing his teeth and showed Suga his hands which were hidden behind his back. 

"ARGHHH!!  You are do dead!!" Suga yelled as he jumped on a laughing Namjoon and started tickling him. Jin heard the noise and headed towards it. "What the hell it wrong chil-" and he stopped when he saw Suga and Namjoon on each other, laughing away. 

Guess he was jealous? He felt fury build inside of him, but he decided to keep calm. "I'm sorry I ruined the moment. You can continue. But don't forget the game.." he said as he slowly walked away. 

Namjoon and Suga stayed there, not knowing what to do to comfort an angry Jin. Namjoon may be the smartest band mate, but he was really slow at realationships. Suga had aleady figured out though..

Jin liked Namjoon