Secrets

It's Game Over

He was positive that Jin liked Namjoon after he started the game. The rules were simple, but then, if you already fell in love with someone, it is most likely that it is going to be harder for them because BTS was all about skinship and care. 

Yoongi examined Namjoon and his actions as he roamed around the dorms, watching as each members entered their bedrooms. Jin and Namjoon shared a room, but then, Namjoon decided to share a room with Yoongi for the night. 

Yoongi scrunched his nose. "But I wanted to share it wih Jimin.... " Yoongi sighed and nodded his head when Namjoon pleaded him again. "Please Yoongi!! Just for tonight!! Today's the last day after all!!" Namjoon pleaded and Yoogi nodded again since he had already shared his time with Jimin for 6 days. 

It was still not obvious to Jimin that he liked Jimin though. Not yet at the very least. 

_After a While_

Namjoon finished taking a shower. Before he entered the room of Jimin's and Yoongi's though, he told Jimin about the situation which made him excited, and Jin that he would be sharing a room with Yoongi for the night. 

He seemed furious at first, but then later on, he thought it was not such a bad idea since he was funny, not as loud, doesn't break things, and probably slept better than Namjoon. 

Other members did not know since Jin and Namjoon shared a bed, but, Namjoon had a habit of hugging things next to him unconciously. (Of course... or there would be no fluff in this story) 

Jin seemed to enjoy it even more when Jimin whined about sleeping with Jin in the same bed. "Ah.... you better not do anything strange or else I swear to god.... Yoongi would come chase you in your dreams and strangle you to death. Got it?" Jimin preached. 

Jin laughed. "Entertaining. You should tell that to Namjoon... hahaha!" when he brought up the name, his smiled faded sort of, remembering that they were also going to sleep in the same bed, and the person who was next to him was not going to him. 

Jin frowned and Jimin's mother instincts kicked in. "Jin-hyung! You know? I'll tell you a secret of Namjoon's!!" Jimin lied. Jin beamed. "Really? What is it?" Jin tried to hide his excitement behind his usual mask which said that he was not intrested. 

"Just joking." Jimin flicked Jin's forehead. "You will have to figure that out yourself." Jimin said and then rose and left to go to the bedroom. "After you guessed, come into the room and tel me your answer." Jimin said and closed the door when he reached it. 

"What would be Namjoon's secret?" Jin asked himself. He sat there in silence and looked at the clock which signalled that it was now midnight. Just then, Namjoo entered the living room, his bedhead showing, 

He rubbed his eyes and scratched the back of his neck, showing irritation in his eyes when he opened it. When he saw Jin, he freaked out. "What the--?" Namjoon asked when Jin looked back at him. 

Namjoon quickly U-turned and walked back up the stairs, only answering, "Sorry. I only came to get a bottle of water but nevermind.." Namjoon said quietly. Jin rose and shouted for him to stop. 

"Wait Namjoon!" Jin shouted, eyes widened, and both arms grasping around only 1 of Namjoon's arm. "Uh.. Y-yes..?" Namjoon replied. Jin looked into Namjoon's dark brown eyes. 

He started out slowly. "What.. is your.. secret? Does it have to do anything with liking someone?" Jin asked. Namjoon looked (Jung)shook. (Kay no more in this story)