Bonus...

It's Game Over

Namjoon was soon the father of two twins, one boy and one girl. Both of them are Jin's and his hope for their future. After the delivery, Jin promised to never, ever let Namjoon cook for the kids again. 

Last time when Jin was not home and Namjoon came from work early, he cooked a contaminated meal for the kids and they got sick/had a fever/cold the hour after. Their heads were hot and sweaty, and also their throats hurted from the poision. 

When Jin came home, he saw the Namjoon running in and out of the bedroom and into the livingroom, grabbing unnesscery things for people who were sick, for example, their PS4 and such ridiculous things. 

Namjoon saw Jin and frantically explained that their kids were going to die, which made Jin run into the bedroom, slamming the door open with such force, it was knocked down. 

After the eomma came in to just see his kids breathing heavily and sick, he reassured Namjoon that they weren't going to die, also adding a flick on husband's forehead while chuckling a bit.  

"So what happened? Why are they 'dying?' Jin teased while Namjoon looked down, looking like he was guilty as hell. "Well.... I tried to cook for the kids while you were gone because they were whining...." he explained, rubbing his forehead for no apparent reason while Jin's jaw dropped. 

He came closer to Namjoon and lightly smacked the top of his head, making him jerk foward. "Ouch..." Namjoon whined, knowing that he was in position to argue since he was the person who almost made his own kids die from his posion. 

Jin chuckled lightly, rubbing at his husband's head. "I know you tried to help them, right?" he asked, pressing his forehead against Namjoon's and he lit up. "Y-yeah..." he answered lightly, tone almost unaudible. 

As Namjoon leaned in to kiss Jin, he pushed him back, pressing his hands against his chest, and leaning backwards while clicking his tongue in disapprovement. "Nuh-uh... you're not going to get any kisses and booty until these kids get better.." Jin decided, anticipating for Namjoon's answer.

As expected, his jaw dropped while he draped his back in disbelief. "Nuh-uh... you can't do that to me..." he whined, looking at Jin with pleading eyes and Jin laughed, nodding.

"Yes I can. And I did." he teased, scrunching his nose and pinching at Namjoon's nose while he tried to push the hand away. Namjoon grabbed Jin's waist then. "Fine then..." he pouted, resting his chin on Jin's shoulder while Jin held onto Namjoon's arms, turning his head to face him. 

"I'm joking." he said and ligtly pecked on his lips while he lit up. "Seriously?!" he smiled and shouted excitedly and Jin placed a finger upon his lips. "But you can't have the booty." he said and turned around. 

"No~~!! You can't do that...." Namjoon whined again and Jin shook his head. "Yes..." he repeated as the rest of the night was spent on whining, complaining, rejecting, and smiling and laughing. 

However, the promise was broken at midnight, just as Namjoon would have suspected..