The Truth

It's Game Over

Jin awoke, feeling the warmth of Namjoon spreading towards him. Jin smiled and arose from his position, watching Namjoon's arms fall of his chest and onto his thighs. 

Jin pushed his hair back with one hand while the other was was holding onto is forehead. He looked back at Namjoon, he was still sleeping. Jin carefully leaned his upperbody over and hovered on top of Namjoon. 

He pushed his hands down onto the bed and leaned in, softly kissing Namjoon on the cheeks so that he wouldn't wake up. Namjoon stirred, feeling something soft against his cheeks, but he was too tired to swat it away anyways. 

Jin smiled and got off of him, grabbing a towel so that he could go take a shower. As he got in, he took off his clothes, taking off his shirt first. Before he took off his pants, he leaned fowards in the mirror and looked at the reflection of himself in the morning. 

He then thought to himself,' Why would Namjoon like someone like me the in the first place?' he asked himself. His eye brow furrowed and he looked down at the cemented floor. 

He sighed and pulled down his pants, and then left the towel on the counter. Jin got into the shower and the water, only to experience super hot, lava water flowing onto his skin. 

He screamed out of pain. "OWW!!! Who the hell set water this high???" Jin asked, and then fixed the temperature of the water. Namjoon arose when he heard the scream, his eyes still half closed. When saw and heard nothing but the water running, he allowed his head to fall down and go to sleep again. 

Jin got out of the shower and rubbed his head hard until his hair was all dried. He clicked his tongue out of annoyance. He quickly ran to the dresser and put on his clothes, careful to not make as much noise. 

When he looked back at Namjoon, his heart calmed immediately, and smiled. He first wore his boxer, dragging the clothing part up his leg and then put it on, fixing it with his hands. 

He then put on his shirt and then any random short he could find. It was already turning hot, so he decided to wear a short instead. But that wasn't the only reason. He also wore a short because it was easier to put on and also, he couldn't find any other jean or pants to wear. 

When Jin saw the laundry basket near the door, he decided, he was going to do the laundry soon. He was sure of himself. As he went down the stairs, he heard a ruckus created by the younger. 

Jin reached the bottom stairs and furrowed his brows. "Why are you guys so GOD DAMN LOUD?" Jin scolded. There, he saw Jungkook in the middle while the other 4 member , of course Jin not knowing the reason why. 

"Are you guys teasing Jungkook?" Jin asked, walking behind each of the 4 members and then giving them a smack in the head. Jungkook hept his head down, he was blushing for no random reason. 

"What did you guys do to him?"Jin asked the 4 members. V and Yoongi laughed while Jimin and J-hope was trying to explain the situation to Jin, but was laughing too hard. 

"Jin... AHAHA..." Jimin started, but stopped as soon he held his stomach and then started laughing, falling down onto Yoongi. He grabbed onto Yoongi's arm, also holding his stomach and then laughing like crazy. 

J-hope finally calmed himself while listening to the other members laugh behind him and then sat the oldest down. "So... when we four came down here, we saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa, listening to music on his phone right?" J-hope said. 

The other members nodded except for Yoongi, he was still too busy laughing and rolling on the floor. J-hope looked back at Jin in the face and looked down, laughing at the memory. 

"And then.. we came down and asked him what he was looking at in his phone because he looked like he was playing it right?" Jin nodded again and made a hand motion for J-hope to continue. 

"And then he suddenly asked us.. 'hyung, if you were to have with the person but not love them, then does that count as losing the game?'" and then the other members bursted laughing from hearing the exact imitation J-hope did of Jungkook. 

The youngest, however, hid his face in his palms and fell onto his side, hiding his embarrasement. V crawled over, laughing and then hugged him. Jin looked confused. 

"Did he really ask you that???" Jin asked. J-hope nodded and he leaned on Jimin and then laughed. Namjoon hearing the ruckus, also came down to check what was going on. 

"Why the hell are you guys so noisy??" he said, scratching the back of his head, still so tired from staying up all night long. Jin looked at him and had a look which said please-help-them. 

Namjoon came down quickly. "Seriously what happened? And why the hell is Jungkook crying over there?" Namjoon asked the members. They laughed even harder. 

V hid his face in Jungkook's stomach, laughing. Jin looked at him. "NO, he is not crying. He's laughing..." he said pointing to the maknae. Jungkook showed him by removing his hands and Namjoon face palmed himself. 

"So? What happened? Care to explain?" Namjoon said to the other members. They finally stopped and repeated everything that j-hope said. "Seriously? Your the youngest!!! You shouldn't know that!!!" Namjoon said, attcking the maknae by throwing himself at him, playfully. 

Jngkook blushed. "I just wanted to know..." Jungkook admitted. Jin rubbed his temples, something he did when he was confused of disgusted ,or even annoyed. He was all three of them now. 

"Jungkook.. why.. what the hell?" Jin said. Jungkook flinched as V hugged him with sympathy. "Why the hell would you want to have with somebosy at this young age???!" Jin said, playfully. 

Jimin and Yoongi laughed, and Jungkook answered," Eomma!! I'm 19 yaers old already!!" Jungkook exclaimed, also laughing a bit. Jin rubbed his temples again and answered,"So what!! What is your point!!" Jin said, and namjoon laughed, hugging him while he was at it. 

"Jungkook.." Jin started. "It doesn't mean that you lost because I said that you have to 'date' to get kicked out of this band but.." Jungkook beamed as Jin talked,"But if you get a girl pregnant, then it means that you will get kicked out of the band either way." Jin finsihed. 

As soon as Jin finished saying that Jungkook and V's heart broke. However, there was a little light. "Oh you mean preganancy? It's a guy hyung." Jungkook said, crossing his hands together. 

And that was when all the other member's jaw dropped.