No Longer a Secret

It's Game Over

V heart lifted. It meant that Jungkook was gay. He smiled inside. "Y-you want to have with a guy?" Jin repeated what Jungkook said. Jungkook nodded. Jin then asked him,"Is he someone in the band?" and Jungkook shook his head, slowly, making V's heart drop. 

"It's not one of our fans, right?" Jin asked. Jungkook nodded. 'He's probably lying about the first one..' Jin thought. Jungkook looked at him. "Jin-hyung... can I talk about this to you.. only??" Jin nodded while Jungkook stood and lead him to a different room. 

Jungkook closed and locked the door behind him. Downstairs though, the other member's planned something that would surely get them in trouble by both Jungkook and Jin. Jungkook would probably kill them though. 

"Hey.. let's go listen to their conversation!!" Yoongi suggested and Jimin shook his head. "NO!! If they found out that we were listening, then we would not be there to see a new tommorow!!" Jimin said, thinking of what would happen in the future. 

Yoongi smirked. "Okay then. Jimin is not going. He can stay here with the invisble friends I have lying behind him.." Yoongi played around. Jimin shuddered at the thought of someone lying dead behind him. 

"Yoongi!!" Jimin and jhope said, whining. The other members laughed and then agreed with the idea. They slowly crept up the stairs and stopped to the door where tey herd light whispering. 

As they got closer, they heard,"Jungkook, really? You're losing the game then!!" the voice sounded like Jin's. The other member's smiles faded. That means that Jungkook was going to get kicked out? Really? But he was an important role in the band. 

The other members looked at V, who's eyes were tearing, and his lips were slightly bleeding from biting onto it. He was nervous. The other member's could tell. "V, are you okay?" Namjoon asked. 

V nodded and motioned for them to be quiet, all though inside, he felt like he wanted to just kill whoever was going to make Jungkook leave. And that was going to be Jin. He was the oldest, he should be supporting each of the member's love lives, not destroying them. 

V looked into the lock hole and saw Jin facing Jungkook, and Jungkook's head down in his palms, his shoulders shaking. V gasped. He wanted to tell the other members that he can see the other member through the hole, but he wanted to continue watching them. 

He gulped. "H-hyung.. I know.. I ALLREADY KNOW!!" Jungkook yelled at the oldest. He flinched. This was the first time he saw Jungkook crying while yelling out of anger. 

"I already know hyung..." and he sobbed uncontrollably. Jin stood there and then walked over, hugging Jungkook for comfort. "I know you love him, Jungkook. I already know that you love V. Long ago actually.." Jin said. 

The other members looked at V once again. "So V... he wanted to have with you???" Yoongi said. V looked dead. Pools of tears filled the corners of each eye, making it seem like it was going to drop any second. 

"V... it's okay." Jimin said, moving over and then hugging him. Just then, they heard a click. All of them, not knowing what to do, stayed in the same position. Jin and a crying Jungkook came out. 

When Jungkook saw V's knees on the ground, facing him, he immediately got a weird feeling in his stomach. He sniffed and cried while Jimin hugged him and Jungkook was conforted by Jin who was following behind him. 

"D-don't tell me..." Jungkook said, taking steps back. "You heard everything?" Jungkook asked V. He nodded and turned to burry his face in Jimin's shirt. "I d-did... I did Jungkook..." V said. 

Jungkook fell over in shock and the other members watched the drama go on in front of them. All of them didn't know what to do. All of this seemed so.. so Unfair...