Eight - Bliss

That Summer I Left Neverland
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm on cloud 9. Every passing day is so blissful and just utterly happy, I didn't want it to end. We still see each other everyday and I feel my feelings toward him get stronger by the day. I love that he's not afraid to express his feelings, down to the little cute gestures he does. Kaeon is a complete gentleman and I couldn't help but fall deeper.

 


My parents were delighted of Kaeon as he formally asked their permission and approval to court me, my Mom was too ecstatic. My dad was a bit less happy since, "My princess is all grown up now, and a guy is already courting her! I can't believe it honey! She's not a baby anymore!" I knew he didn't really intend to say that out loud, but hey, dad may be a hot shot architect but whenever he's not busy, he's a normal, goofy ,and loving father to me. My mom only side-hugged him to console his 'poor heart'. I only giggled on the scene in front of me. I've always admired the love my parents shared, it was and still is strong and very much alive. (Don't ask how and why, but  I'm old enough to know what they do. I'm feeling chills right now!) Plus, they never argued or fought when I'm around, I guess it helped that they settled their issues with themselves. And they make sure I don't see any sign of it. How I know about it is, well, what kind of couple would they be if they don't have even a single miniscule of a misunderstanding? 

 

 

Pete was, well, he knew. He knew from the summer four years ago and up until today. He said that, "Kaeon's confession is long over due, I have to give it to Wen- I mean Kara for pushing him into it." He tried to act all tough and big brotherly when we talked to him over Pizza last weekend. They shared a bro hug and he bear hugged me that was until Kaeon had to pull him away since "Hyung please, don't be too cozy with her, okay.." and I had to hold my laughter from the cuteness that they are. I gently tapped Kaeon's cheek for his uneasiness to dissolve, although I know he meant well by what he did.


°°°

Another week has gone by and us four went to the Pier to have some bonding time. School's going to open in a

Please log in to read the full chapter