Photoshoot

A Flame in the Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did it turn out like this, Liutenant Goo?" 

Junhoe sighs as his co-worker questions him, "I don't know!" He sighs again as he looks around the studio where Jiwon is having the photoshoot and realizes that he just made a noise with the loud answer.

He quickly apologizes to the crews there and whispers frantically to the person from the other line, "Listen, Sergeant. I also don't know why Song Minho has the confidence to assign me to be his boy's bodyguard, but one thing I'm sure of, all of us certainly cannot let our guard down. He is very suspicious and... I don't know? He is just so scary because he is always calm and unpredictable."

As they talks more, sudden memory appears before his mind that leaves him speechless.

 

Junhoe went into the toilet in the club before he almost cursed out of shock to see Mino sitting on the sink countertop while smoking.

He still looked so stunning, though.

"Why, you looked like you saw ghost," Mino , unexpectedly.

"I just never expected to see one on the countertop like that," he answered and that brought laugh to the other.

"Sorry," he said then, "Just do your business. It's fine, I will not watch."

Junhoe nodded and not forgetting to bow a bit before continuing to his main 'mission', not even realizing the older was staring at him hard, at his 'thing', to be precise.

Heck, he thought Mino had already left after talking to Jiwon about some stuff like moving on from Yunhyeong, yet the man was actually smoking here.

"You're big," Mino suddenly muttered, as soon as Junhoe finished peeing and had some quiet thought that Jiwon might really like that one fact.

The younger was baffled with the remark that appeared out of nowhere and blurted out, "You said you wouldn't watch!"

Mino giggled playfully, "Sorry, my bad," he jumped from the countertop and threw the cigarette into the dustbin, "You know, you are too attractive not to stare at."

"Well," Junhoe zipped his pants, "Thanks for the compliment, I guess."

"Outside," he suddenly ordered like a boss, looking as charismatic as ever before coming out of the toilet.

Junhoe pressed his lips together, still unable to predict this one human being and he was so frustrated.

As he came outside like the boss wished, he saw that Mino leaned himself against the wall, waiting for him.

"Do you have a passport?" Mino asked.

Again, Junhoe was dumbfounded. Like, why was his question always felt abrupt and out of nowhere?

"I have one. Why?"

Mino nodded as he said, "Great. I don't have to make one for you."

"Do I need to go somewhere oversea?" He asked curiously and Mino chuckled as he moved nearer to Junhoe and suddenly tried to tackle Junhoe down, but of course, the latter was quicker.

He counterattacked the older with a swift armlock and quickly apologized when he realized his own reflex action might burn his cover down. He ing took the other to the ground and suffocated him through the action.

Mino chuckled as he grunted in a bit of pain after getting himself released from Junhoe, "Not bad."

Junhoe smiled a bit, feeling somehow relieved that it was for nothing, but right when he was not paying attention to it, Mino successfully headlocked him and took out a pistol, directing it toward him with a smirk, "Now, show me how you gonna handle–" and Junhoe quickly pushed the pistol away with his free hand before turning the situation around to closed guard sweep technique by locking Mino's waist from both sides with his legs.

Mino snorted, "Okay, so you are using this technique to counter-attack for this one."

Junhoe smirked as he said, "There's more to this," and locked Mino's left hand while his right hand grabbed Mino's lapel, his left foot still resting on Mino's hip.

At that moment, Junhoe just really forgot about defending his title as a mere bartender and preventing some secrets out. He just wanted to show off his skills and moves. Proudly.

He pressed his left leg against Mino's right side and vice versa before using his hands to pull Mino down to him. His right hand which was holding Mino's collar, moved up and pushed Mino's head to the side. Without waiting any seconds, Junhoe moved his right leg over his 'superior's' head, causing the latter to groan in pain.

Junhoe smiled, could already feeling a future victory embracing him before he pressed the older's neck with the calf of his right leg and he raised his hip a little.

Mino grunted again with a defeated sigh when Junhoe teased, "You should tap out now, Sir."

He reluctantly tapped out before Junhoe released him casually with a big grin on his face.

Junhoe stood and offered a hand to the other, out of concern, and he gladly accepted the hand and stood again.

"Well," Mino looked at Junhoe's face, "You might already realize that I was testing your skills, so," he held his hand out to Junhoe's right and then left side of his shoulder before muttering it, "You passed."

And he left the younger who could only smiled a bit, though it was still confusing. He could have doomed his act, but he still hoped Mino would not suspect anything against him.

"If it was any other people, they might have even a little suspicion that you are a cop, or anyone with great martial art skills," Junhoe quickly turned around at the sudden intruder who he had not noticed at all since before.

"Seunghoon hyung?" He eyed the other confusedly.

"But yeah, this is Song Mino we are seeing. He surely will not notice or catch anything," Seunghoon added as he came closer to Junhoe, "Because he is an idiot."

And Seunghoon laughed out loud while Junhoe still thought he had to be aware of the other.

"Anyway, you are very good. I suppose you are impressive in combat skills as well, right?" He said that and collected Mino's pistol from before on the floor.

Junhoe sighed out of relief again, quick to think he is saved for now. None of them caught anything, he guessed.

 

 

The sergeant sighs, "Okay, be careful, then. Hope you enjoy being a ing bodyguard."

Junhoe presses his lips together when his sergeant hung up the call on him. He looks back at Jiwon who is also looking at him and flashes a worried look toward him as he mouths, "Are you okay?"

Junhoe nods quickly and gestures him to continue the photoshoot. Junhoe turns around and goes to sit on the seat not far from Jiwon.

And he watches Jiwon again, doing this and that pose, all mesmerizing to him. He is currently doing an indoor photoshoot for Dazed magazine. 

Junhoe bits his lower lip staring at Jiwon's exposed left chest and shoulder. He immediately turns away when Jiwon caught him staring wildly.

He feels so shy, like how in the world does that hyung look so y, hot yet innocent and cute both at the same time?

And how could he only then knows that this guy is a ing supermodel? For sake?

Like, yes, Yunhyeong and Jiwon himself told him, but he thought they were just joking back then, but now, it feels surreal.

To watch by himself, how Jiwon looks so good in any outfits he presents. And just like he claimed, he really can sport any pose, but still looking swag and cool. He is just too good as a model. And his hair is also styled differently from before.

Snapping him out of it, he hears Jiwon calling him excitedly, "Junhoe! Are you there yet?"

And the older is now actually right in front of him, standing with amused smile carved on his lips. And damn, he looks so gorgeous and hot in that majestic black suit that he probably just changed for the next shoot.

"The Director wonders if you would like to join the photoshoot?" 

Junhoe widens his eyes, terribly shock, "What?"

Jiwon chuckles, "The director thinks it will make this photoshoot looks cool if you are included with me in the shot."

Junhoe turns to look at the director who grins at him with a hopeful smile. He is very dumbfounded.

Now, what?

"He said you have the look–"

"Jiwon hyung, I'm...sorry, but–"

"If you are shy, it's fine. The director said the shot will have you show your back and only a bit of your side face, maybe. But yeah, people will not see your face, if that's what you are worried about."

Junhoe sighs, not knowing what to do. How did, he, from peacefully carrying out his duty as a detective, has to suddenly go undercover as a bartender, then turn to a ing bodyguard and now, just out of nowhere, a freaking MODEL?!

"Just a shot, okay?" The Director comes to show support for the suggestion and gives a pat on Junhoe's shoulder.

"But I really don't know why do I have to do this. I mean, for what?" Junhoe tries asking.

"You have that sensational vibe, even from just looking at your back. And this month's theme for the magazine is 'Black & Mysterious', so it fits you two very well."

Jiwon leans closer to Junhoe and murmurs quietly, with a proud smile, "He actually is falling head over heels for you. He is dying to make you his model."

Junhoe looks at the director's puppy eyes and sighs before nodding eventually.

"Fine, but just for this one and only shot. I don't want to be a model, I have to tell you right away so you don't plant any hope for me. I'm sorry, Sir."

The Director nods happily, "It's fine!"

And the stylist quickly gives Junhoe a black suit to match Jiwon's and after he got changed, the stylist proceeds to style his hair too.

Jiwon only watches from the side, full of anticipation and he now realizes how much he is fond of the younger.

"Okay, we will start the next shoot now."

 

Jiwon turns to look at Junhoe who is driving beside him in the car and nudges him softly, "You did great before. You make the photoshoot becomes more fun."

Junhoe smirks bitterly, not really gonna deny the fact that he is outstanding in everything.

Heck, Song Minho even wanted to recruit him into the gang, right?

Still, he hopes nothing bad will come out from the photoshoot.

Jiwon beams seeing how proud Junhoe looks as of now. 

 

In the hotel room later that night.

Junhoe opens his eyes on the couch after sleeping for only God knows how long. He sighs, remembering how he was feeling drowsy from hours of travelling, so after getting permission from Jiwon who just laughed out of understanding, he crashed onto the couch right away after they arrived back at the hotel room.

It has been two days sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter