Embracing the Truth

A Flame in the Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the living room.

 

Good job. Did you find anything fishy in Song Mino's room that night?

Junhoe sighs reading the text message from his co-worker and starts typing.

I did see some suspicious files in an opened drawer, near his bed.

Junhoe bits his lower lip as he remembers it. He did notice the opened drawer while he was handing the envelope to Mino. Probably the drawer was opened while reaching for lube or something.

Ok. That's good enough. Thank you, June.

He smiles and puts down the phone on the couch. He turns on the TV and flips through the channels but nothing interest him.

That's when the door slides open and Jiwon appears with fur jacket over his body and skinny jeans. Junhoe remembers what happened last night when Jiwon went down to take care of exhausted Yunhyeong.

He sees Jiwon smiles at him though he pretends to be busy watching the TV, "You're home, my roomie."

"Yes, I am," he replies without drifting his eyes from TV.

Jiwon removes his jacket and hangs it on the chair before asking again, "You are not out with your friends or anyone?"

Junhoe snorts, "It's none of your business."

Jiwon is about to walk into their shared bedroom but hearing the tone, he glances at him and decides to just ignore grumpy Junhoe. Might be that day of the month.

He chuckles to himself before continuing his path to the bedroom to get changed and take a shower.

Hearing the bedroom door closes, Junhoe sighs. He doesn't expect himself to be that cold to Jiwon, but he can't help it.

He just cannot accept that it is Yunhyeong, out of all people. Though he doesn't even know why.

Probably because Yunhyeong seems to be in love with Donghyuk. Oh, they are an item.

All the more reasons he is so against it.

He cannot bear seeing Jiwon in pain of loving someone that loves someone else.

What he doesn't realize is he is also in the same situation.

Jiwon comes out of the bedroom with only his bathrobe, drying his hair with a towel while looking at Junhoe on the couch.

He smiles lightly and walks toward the other before casually sitting beside him, leaning himself against the comfy couch.

"Do I smell good?" Jiwon tries to initiate a conversation with a flirting remark.

"Of course, would you smell like after taking a shower?" Is Junhoe's reply.

Jiwon burst out in a fine laughter, holding his stomach. 

"It's been awhile since I last hear a reply this refreshing," Jiwon says, still giggling to himself while Junhoe only shrugs.

As he stops, Jiwon looks to his side, before murmuring while leaning himself closer to Junhoe, "I'm tired. Can I rest against your thigh?"

But without waiting for Junhoe's permission, he just naturally rests his head against Junhoe's lap.

Junhoe presses his lips together, "Why ask when you would do it anyway?"

Jiwon smiles as he closes his eyes, enjoying the moment. He opens his eyes again to look at what Junhoe's been watching since before.

"We Got Married?" Jiwon beams at the choice of program, "You watch this kind of show?"

"It's a rerun. Plus, it's Yura. My love."

Jiwon laughs again. "Yeah, Yura is hot."

Junhoe only smiles as a response.

"So, is she your ideal type?" Jiwon asks with anticipating eyes looking up at the younger.

Junhoe looks down at him and fakes a cough, "I guess... So."

"I wonder. What kind of a woman is your type? Pretty?" Jiwon asks curiously while crossing his bare legs.

Junhoe gets quiet as he is distracted by how Jiwon is moving his legs so sensually like that in front of him, though the older actually doesn't even realize what has he done to the other.

Jiwon only curious about Junhoe's ideal woman.

"I like– people with lovely legs."

Jiwon smiles meaningfully, "So, have you ever dated anyone like that?"

Junhoe shyly nods and Jiwon gets interested to know more. At the same time. Jealous.

"How many? When?"

"Two, during highschool."

Jiwon gets up with an amused smile, "So, your first time was when you were a high-schooler. Interesting."

Junhoe looks away as he shakes his head, "No, my first time was with a different person."

Jiwon's eyes round this time. "Who?"

"The school nurse during my first year in junior high."

Jiwon feels a tiny pang in his heart at the revealation. Dang. That brings back some old memories.

He rests his head against Junhoe's lap again and asks, "So, mind to share how it happened?"

"Her legs— she kept recrossing them in front of me, so I unintentionally said she has such pretty legs. Then, she asked if I wanted to touch them."

Jiwon giggles, feeling shy out of sudden, "Then?"

"She grabbed my hand and put it in her skirt," Junhoe can't believe he is telling Jiwon all these, as he never told anyone at all about that before.

"," Jiwon covers his mouth, feeling so giddy, "Come on, keep going."

"I touched– there," Junhoe sighs, he doesn't want to remember it anymore but he just can't stop speaking, "Her underwear was wet already. And she removed my belt. She me up and down and stopped when I was about to come."

Jiwon still covers his mouth all shy, and makes a disbelief look to Junhoe who is telling him delicious morsel with such a robotic expression?

How can he look stoic while saying all that?

"The nurse lifted up her skirt up to her waist and got on top of me–"

Jiwon waits but there's no more words coming out from the younger's mouth. Therefore, he immediately looks up to him again, "On top? And?"

"I..." Junhoe sighs inwardly, "I don't remember the rest."

"What???" Jiwon automatically gets up, staring at the other in disbelief, "Don't remember– Come on, recall!"

Junhoe presses his lips together, "I'm sorry."

Jiwon snorts, and that's when the door slides open, showing Hanbin who appears then.

"Hi, guys. Good morning," Hanbin greets them with a yawn.

Jiwon scoffs, "Did you not sleep again last night?"

Hanbin only smiles like a silly boy before making a peace sign for them as he removes his shoes on the rack.

Jiwon turns to Junhoe back and sighs heavily before getting up to leave with a frustrated remark.

"I hate this guy's half-assed memory."

Hanbin chuckles when Jiwon disappears into the room and diverts his eyes to Junhoe who still maintains his no expression face.

"What have you done to that guy?" 

Junhoe shrugs as if nothing happened and Hanbin chuckles again, "That's why I like you," and gives him a thumbs-up.

 

 

Later that night at the nightclub.

 

Junhoe sighs softly and looks up to where Jiwon is, in the bar. He is chatting with Donghyuk like usual in their reserved port, but with addition of Yunhyeong that night. He grits his teeth with an annoyed sigh, somehow feeling angry to see how Jiwon fakes his happy self in front of the two.

He is ing in love with Yunhyeong! So why-

Junhoe is very irritated.

He glares at Yunhyeong who is leisurely sitting between Donghyuk and Jiwon while having his arm over Donghyuk lovingly. He even notices that Jiwon's eyes are indeed sad while watching the two lovebird, Why? Eventhough someone so beautiful and devoted is right next to him, why doesn't Yunhyeong hyung notice it?

He really cannot understand it, Why am I feeling so annoyed?

He wonders how broken Jiwon might be.

Right at that time, Jiwon's eyes turn to Junhoe and he frowns cutely before making a I'm watching you look and Junhoe smiles amusedly at him.

He guesses, Jiwon is still unsatisfied with what happened before.

Right at that time, Junhoe notices someone approaching that table. Someone in a suit, just like how Song Minho usually wears.

Probably another gangster.

Junhoe wonders what happened. He only sees Jiwon said something and so did the other person, but he doesn't know what were they talking about.

Then, Jiwon puts on a small smile before following that person away from the table, leaving Donghyuk and Yunhyeong dumbfounded there.

It is obvious watching from the counter that Donghyuk seems confused and frustrated for some reasons.

.

.

Junhoe goes to the toilet when he bumps into Jiwon and that person talking across the corridors before the toilet. He somewhat hears what they are talking about.

"Mino hyung is here tonight," Jiwon says in a whisper before noticing Junhoe's arrival to the toilet.

"I know, that's why we can just make it short, okay?" He sounds so impatient and needy.

Jiwon sighs, just watching when Junhoe ignores them and enters the toilet quietly.

"Namjoon-ah, I'm afraid we can't make it. Mino hyung wants to see me tonight anyway," Jiwon replies, feeling conflicted with the older's demand.

Namjoon leans his back against the wall, feeling defeated already. "You know it's been ages. I finally found you again, after Mino took you away from me. Don't you think he has to be considerate a bit?"

Jiwon presses his lips together and sighs again.

And that's when Junhoe comes out from the toilet and tries to walk pass them as quiet as possible. But Namjoon decides to go against the bartender's will.

"Hey, there!" Namjoon calls Junhoe who stops his track right away in shock.

Jiwon sighs heavily as he knows what the other plans to do by involving Junhoe in this.

Namjoon nears Junhoe and quickly asks, "We need your help."

Jiwon grabs Namjoon's wrist, "Forget it—"

"What kind of help?" Junhoe asks.

"We just need you to guard us from Song Minho. Don't let him caught us. That's all."

Junhoe snorts, "And why should I do that?"

Jiwon smiles in awe again at Junhoe's firm response. As expected.

Namjoon grabs Junhoe's uniform collar in anger, "Do it or I will make you lose your job."

"The one determines that is my Boss, not you."

Jiwon smiles wider and snickers a bit. He doesn't want to do this initially, but somehow he feels like doing it after knowing that Junhoe is there. Plus, he just really needs it, after all. Especially when he remembers how lovely Yunhyeong and Donghyuk were before.

"Junhoe, please help us," and he gives a puppy smile to the younger in hope that Junhoe will agree to it.

Junhoe softly sighs before nodding while Namjoon scoffs at him.

They go together to an empty couple room and Namjoon warns him to not let Mino comes before the two disappears into the room, leaving Junhoe to look out for them.

The bartender sighs and scratches his head, "Idiot. Didn't he realize that with me here will make Boss get even more suspicious? ing moron."

And he remembers the tiny smile Jiwon spares for him before he gets dragged by Namjoon into the room. He tries to hear what happen inside but no, the room is soundproof. He grits his teeth, I'm ing angry now.

.

.

 

Jiwon flinches a bit when Namjoon begins and biting his s hungrily on the small bed, but then he smiles reluctantly.

"Brings back memories. You always used to bite my s back then, just like that," Jiwon teases the other, "Though I don't even have s."

"ing shut up," Namjoon slaps him hard and Jiwon instantly smiles as he just loves it.

"Turn around," Namjoon orders him and just like the old days, Jiwon obeys.

Without wasting much time, Namjoon shoves his aching into Jiwon's and hurriedly pounds into him while smacking his .

Jiwon moans, "More. Hit me harder."

And sudden imagination emerges before his mind. In which Junhoe having with a figure in a white coat, from what Jiwon sees the lucky school nurse that Junhoe had his first time with.

He can't believe he even imagined what would be the after-story of what Junhoe told him.

It is so hot; Junhoe removing the nurse's underwear while kissing her and her coat exposing her bra. With his inside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter