Thinking of You

A Flame in the Distance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dammit, hyung," Bobby breathes out heavily as he felt the older's body tightly against his, but nothing in his , "What are you hesitating for ?!"

Mino grins, "Be patient. I'm still tryna find my missing moods," he kisses the behind of Bobby's neck and hears the soft moans from the other.

"Blame yourself. You came to me out of sudden when I never expected your 'visit' to be this soon," Mino says with a small laugh when Bobby turns sulky, whining, "What are you taking so much time for?" Mino's lips curves upward when Bobby starts babbling, "You should just me right away when I asked you to. Why bother asking me to consume alcohols with you for straight two hours when you still couldn't get into mood?" 

Mino chuckles, "Cute."

He grabs the lube on the nightstand without wasting more time, making Bobby smiles a bit.

"You look so damn cute when you are wasted like this," he grabs Bobby's face to turn to him, "All red," and he the younger's face hungrily, "All desperate," his face, "For me..."

Bobby pushes Mino's face away from him when it feels too intimate, "Stop this. Instead, me now. Hyung."

Mino laughs again seeing how Bobby is so desperate, "Oh, maybe I shouldn't use the lube," Mino utters, with a wicked smile, "You want to be wrecked," and he leans against the younger's ear to whisper ily, "Am I right?"

"I don't care," Bobby replies weakly, "Just do anything so I would be hospitalized."

Mino snickers, "That bad?" He ruffles Bobby's already sweaty hair, "As you wish then," and he throws the bottle of lube away to the floor.

 

Junhoe spaces out looking at the glasses, thinking about his conversation with Yunhyeong while Donghyuk out in the toilet, and the backview of someone he thought as Bobby.

He sighs, "I'm sure it's him. I'm perfectly sure."

He looks at the still packed club with drunk people dancing around and sees the envelope his co-worker left him just now. He immediately grabs it, "So, I have to give this to Mino, so our operation will begin officially."

He sees Seunghoon walking toward him with a light smile.

"I heard from Seungyoon that you are looking for me," Seunghoon says as he stops at the counter.

"I need your help," he lifts up the envelope, "A customer wanted me to give this to Boss," but when Seunghoon tries to take the envelope, he swiftly brings it away from the older's reach, "I'm sorry, but the customer asked me not to show this to anyone but Boss. And I have to give this by myself to Boss's hand."

"Such demanding customer you had," Seunghoon snorts.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes, sincerely.

"Okay, then.. Let's just go and see him now. I don't think he is seeing anyone tonight. Bobby also doesn't come here tonight, so he is probably free."

Bobby hyung doesn't come here? Then...? I thought Dong said hyung went to Mino .?

"Finish up your work here and go to the waiting room. I will be there," when Seunghoon leaves, Junhoe lets out a soft relieved sigh before quickly following Seunghoon, though he is nervous if ever Bobby is there, after all.

 

Seunghoon pulls the doorknob but as expected, the door is locked. He feels so stupid now that he realizes, the door unlocks automatically when it closes. So, even if Mino doesn't lock the door, it will still lock.

Junhoe furrows his eyebrows when he saw Seunghoon taking out a key from his pocket.

"You have Boss's room key?"

"Boss gives this to me, in case he forgets to bring his," Seunghoon says with a small chuckle, "He's quite an idiot, at times."

"I guess there have been some accidents too," Junhoe says and Seunghoon nods with a grin before unlocking the door.

As the door slides open, the two of them gets into the room. Seunghoon looks around confusedly and sighs at the sight of the tea table with two glasses of liquor and so many bottles, just showing how much the two had drank.

"I guess he actually has guest...?" Seunghoon presses his lips together, "And I think I know who it is," he comments when he sees Bobby's bracelet on the table.

Junhoe sighs as the room reeks of alcohols before he finally hears some clearer sounds from the bedroom.

Seunghoon turns to Junhoe, "I think it's better if we escape now before Boss caught us here."

However, the younger shakes his head. Firmly.

Seunghoon rounds his eyes, in shock with Junhoe's daring decision.

"He has to receive this envelope tonight. Now. Or never."

"Junhoe," Seunghoon gives a worried look to him, "I think you don't know what happened in there, but—"

"I have to see to know what happened in there. Am I right?"

Seunghoon is speechless. And the next thing that he knows, Junhoe already advanced to the room to witness the scene.

 

", hyung, what are you waiting for again?" Bobby whines again, "Just hurry up, and me with your already, I can't ing wait anymore!"

Mino grins again, letting his landing against Bobby's , but still not entering it. 

"ing stop teasing me, the hyu.ng?!" His whines get louder when Mino keeps teasing him instead of getting into the business.

"Ahh, hyung, just put it in, I ing need your inside me, your fingers only are not enough!"

"Ha! Didn't you know my fingers are quite influential?" He smiles, "Didn't these thin fingers manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter