#5 April 2018 – Rewrite the Stars [Current]

One Great Step: Infinite Fic Fest

 

   Theme: Rewrite the Stars

Based on the song “Rewrite the Stars”, this month’s theme is all about controlling your own fate and not letting destiny rule how you lead your life. This can be in the form of a soulmate AU with a twist, star-crossed lovers, or even about going back in time to change history. Whether you have a more optimistic view on changing fate, or a more realistic stance that love is not enough to do the impossible and rewrite the stars, we welcome your take on this theme!


  Bonus Theme: Eternity + OT3

This month’s bonus is all about OT3s and how fate interweaves them for life (or lifetimes)! It can be a happy ending for an OT3 even though only two of them are soulmates, or perhaps the three of them could be stuck in a limbo of unrequited love and eternal angst. It’s all up to how you want to rewrite the stars!
 

 

Prompting (1st – 7th April)

Prompting will be done on AO3. It is not necessary to need an account to prompt as anonymous comments are allowed and preferred, and there is no limit to how many times you can prompt. Do note that all prompts will be moderated regardless.


Claiming Prompts / Self-prompting (8th April – 29th April)

Claiming will be done on AO3.Writers may claim a prompt by replying to the comment. For AFF writers, please write your AFF username when commenting (on AO3). Please read the FAQ writing section on the first page for more details about claiming. You may begin writing as soon as your claimed prompt is approved.

Don’t see a prompt that you like? We are also open for self-prompts!



Posting (30th April)

All fics claimed in this chapter go under OGS_RewriteTheStars collection. Writers may post their fic to the collection once they're done (i.e. there's no need to wait until the 30th to post).

If you are writing on AFF, just publish your fic as usual, and leave a comment on this page with the month, link to your fic and the prompt you have claimed! Please follow the format given below. We will add your fic to the list of finished fics on the appropriate month's chapter!

Month: #5 April 2018
Claimed Prompt: (Paste the description of your prompt here)
Link to your fic:


Finished Fics

*None at the moment*