#1 March 2017 – First Invasion

One Great Step: Infinite Fic Fest

Theme: First Invasion

Go wild with your prompts, you need not to stick to a specific genre or pairing (we greatly welcome OT7, member-centric fics too). There is no limitation to the prompts; it can be as serious and complex as an Assassin!AU; as sci-fi as The Invasion of Alien Plants; as hilarious as ‘The Mysterious Case of Plushies Invasion,’ a narration (complaint) by Kim Sunggyu (courtesy of Jang Dongwoo); as fluffy and domestic as Woohyun invading Howon’s kitchen during his schedule to cook for him; or as ty as someone getting deflowered (a literal ‘first invasion’).

Bonus Challenge: Unreliable Narrator

Usually we trust the narrator to tell us everything; they are the voice the reader reads from, after all, whether in first-person or third-person narrative. But what if the narrator is not entirely truthful? What if they’re not sound-of-mind? (What if your narrator has been the creepy plant invading someone’s room all along and has fooled you into thinking it’s a person for most of the story?) Consider the motivations or rationale for the unreliability of your narrator when you try this writing challenge! For more ideas, check out this page.


Prompting (1st – 7th March)


Claiming Prompts (8th – 29th March)

Writers may claim a prompt by replying to the comment. Please read the FAQ writing section on the first page for more details about claiming.


Posting (30th March)

All fics from March 2017 go under OGS_FirstInvasion collection. Writers may post their fic to the collection once they're done (i.e. there's no need to wait until the 30th to post).

If you are writing on AFF, just publish your fic as usual, and leave a comment on this page with the month, link to your fic and the prompt you have claimed! Please follow the format given below. We will add your fic to the list of finished fics on the appropriate month's chapter!

Month: #1 March 2017
Claimed Prompt: (Paste the description of your prompt here)
Link to your fic:


Finished Fics

  1. Grown Men by msinpinitu
    [G] Dongwoo/Everyone, Sunggyu/Dongwoo
  2. Ours by fairylock
    [G] Myungsoo/Sungyeol
  3. Tea for Two by neferlemon
    [T] Sunggyu/Sungyeol
  4. Tread Softly Because You Tread On My Dreams by meng_ren
    [M] Sunggyu/Hoya