#4 July 2017 – As You Say It

One Great Step: Infinite Fic Fest

Theme: As You Say It

Enjoyed watching INFINITE's "As You Say It"? Now it’s time for you to make your own version. Going to the basics of what makes a story, the simple 5W1H provides the bare bones of a story while allowing ample room for interpretation.

From possibilities like: 

Sunggyu (Who) + time travel (What) + space (Where) + future (When) + find someone (Why) + accidentally (How)

To

Dongjong + hiking + underwater + inconvenient time + antidote search + without equipment  

Changing just 1 part of the 6 options can make a big difference. Not only that, the keywords can make a rather different story simply by rearranging their order. For instance, does Sunggyu “find someone” “accidentally” when he “time travelled” into the “future” in “space”? Or does Sunggyu “accidentally” find himself in “space” when he “time traveled” to the “future” to “find someone”? Be as creative as you want to be! We hope this would be a fun theme for both prompters and writers~

 

Prompting (1st – 7th July)

Prompting will be done on AO3. It is not necessary to need an account to prompt as anonymous comments are allowed and preferred, and there is no limit to how many times you can prompt. Do note that all prompts will be moderated regardless. 

 

Claiming Prompts (8th – 29th July)

Claiming will also be done on AO3. Writers may claim a prompt by replying to the comment. For AFF writers, please write your AFF username when commenting (on AO3). Please read the FAQ writing section on the first page for more details about claiming. You may begin writing as soon as your claimed prompt is approved.

 

Posting (30th July)

All fics claimed in this chapter from July 2017 go under OGS_AsYouSayIt collection. Writers may post their fic to the collection once they're done (i.e. there's no need to wait until the 30th to post).

If you are writing on AFF, just publish your fic as usual, and leave a comment on this page with the month, link to your fic and the prompt you have claimed! Please follow the format given below. We will add your fic to the list of finished fics on the appropriate month's chapter!

Month: #4 July 2017
Claimed Prompt: (Paste the description of your prompt here)
Link to your fic:

 

Finished Fics

  1. Chase by afifms
    [G] Infinite

 


Hi all! After a quick poll on Twitter, it has been decided that the fic fest will be held seasonally so this will be our last monthly theme! More info will be posted in Aug so do keep a lookout~