Chapter 8

Bound by Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH.MY.GOD," Mo Yeon was more than traumatized. Never in her life would she have expect to walk in on two people having each other in an office, an office! And much more her boyfriend and his assistant. And the thing is, that assistant of his is one of her closest friends. 

The paper bag she held fell to the floor with a thump as its owner had unconsciously lost her grip as she processed the scene unfolding in front of her. It took her a millisecond that as she turned and ran for her life. That little fraction of a second felt like donkey years.

As she ran, she felt tears flowing down her face like an endless stream. She couldn't think, not in that circumstance. Everything felt like a blur, she was just running, running away from the scene she had witness, running away from her boyfriend and her buddy, running away from all rationality.

Back in the office, the two were too immersed in their certain act, and actually failed to notice the arrival of a certain woman and even the shrill breaking sounds from the bag that fell onto the hard cold floor.

It was only when they were done that Yun Gi noticed that little paper handbag on the floor. 'Eternity', it read.  Alarm bells then started ringing in his head. The bag came from the store Hye Kyo had previously told him she had badly wanted to visit, in Bali.

Being too shocked by the situation, he didn't bother to tidy himself and walked towards the bag. Opening it, he was met with bits and pieces of glass, still beautifully gleaming under the bright light despite its state. One could imagine how beautiful it had been before it succumbed to gravity and broke under the force.

The state of the glass caused Yun Gi to sink into even more panick as he rushed out of his office calling after Hye Kyo. As he ran aimlessly like a headless chicken screaming "Hye Kyo" again and again as memories flooded in like the dam in his mind broke.

It was a saturday and they were lazing at her house after dinner, a well deserved break from their hectic lives. Mo Yeon buried comfortably in the depths of her cozy sofa scrolling on her handphone and planning for their long awaited Bali trip. 

"Oppaaaaa omo I want to visit this shop!! They sell really pretty crystal ornaments, made for couples and will bless them 'eternity' like the name of its shop. Its so sweet ahh!! We will go on the last day okay!! Cause they said if the crystal is broken it kind of signifies the end and no we ain't letting it happen!!" Mo Yeon exclaimed excitedly.

Yun Gi gently pulled her into his embrace, "Yes anything for you my prin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter