Chapter 3

Bound by Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking a step down the plane, the atmosphere immediately lifted Joong Ki's mood. There even seemed to be a spring in his steps as he stepped into the welcoming Bali sun. The sun shone brightly, greatly contrasted to the man's feelings just merely a few hours ago.

Its been long... he sighed.

Bali had always been the place he liked to escape to. The glowing ball of fire and the calm sea had always enticed him. He had a strong attraction to the place, the white shores and friendly locals. But he was too kept up with his work to visit.

He loved that he could walk down streets and beaches freely without getting recognised. Having money and looks that could kill, he was one of the most wanted bachelors in South Korea now. 

It was no surprise to have random girls gossiping and exclaiming as he appears around them. Screams and yelps were just everywhere he goes, with bolder ones even asking for pictures and signature. He was literally a celebrity but he disliked the attention, although he would usually politely agree to most of the requests of his fangirls.

The thing about him is that he rarely smiled in front of strangers, he had always seemed mysterious. Its the reason why he was known as the cold, handsome, hot (the irony) man everyone wanted to know more about and wanted a piece of.

Despite these, there was a main reason why he had taken a biased liking to this place...

flashback...

"Oppa! I want to get married in Bali someday!" exclaimed Mo Yeon.

Si Jin widened his eyes at her sudden outburst, peeking at her over his book. It was one of those afternoons where Si Jin and Mo Yeon spent their times at Si Jin's (now theirs) secret spot, with both of them leaning on the tree, engrossed in their books.

It was Mo Yeon's third month in the orphanage and from the day they first met, they have became so comfortable with each other and progressed to become inseparable best friends, spending all their days together.

Si Jin had been delighted ever since, finally finding a friend who clicked with him, much more, a beautiful girl.

Mo Yeon had became a bubbly girl after the suave little boy's entrance into her life. Si Jin always had words to cheer her up and entertain her, be it with his egoistic claims or lame jokes.

Registering Si Jin's questioning look, she continued, "Hayley in the story here had a beautiful beach wedding! I'd visited Bali last year and it was beautifulll, the blue blue sea is Mo Yeon's favourite! Imagine Mo Yeon in a long long beautiful lacy gown! It's perfect!!" Mo Yeon grinned, showing her small, pearly white teeth.

Ahhh I'm in love... 

Si Jin was picturing the beautiful scenery Mo Yeon had described, painting the scene whereby in the foreground s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter