Chapter 6

Bound by Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma, I'm off to work." Hye Kyo called into the kitchen as she carefully put on her heels. She wouldn't say she was dressed to the nines but it was her best set of work clothes. 

It will be the first day she would be working closely with the hot ahem director. And her best friend's namja chingu had spent the previous half a day teaching her the ropes and sharing with her the needs and criteria the director expects of his employees.

Apparantely he was one who asked highly of the quality of work done and was pretty much "demanding at times" as quoted from Dae Young.

And as a relatively close friend of hers, Dae Young had also added that his previous secretaries had been extremely flirty and tried to get Joong Ki's attention desperately. It was surprising as although they were all highly educated and eligible for the high criteria his director had set, they all fell under the spell of Joong Ki, well a spell he had never enjoyed people falling into.

At the start, Hye Kyo was much surprised and confused on how Dae Young was able to get a job for her in a just a short two days and with the job not even requiring an interview, but after listening to the situation, she had understood how trusted Dae Young was by Joong Ki and the extent of Dae Young's tiredness and dismay of having to be on the hunt for new secretaries in matter of weeks.

Hot director problems...

Dae Young had honestly been more than happy to introduce Hye Kyo to the job as he had always admired this friend of Myeung Joo for her rational and mature character, unlike his girlfriend cough. Okay but nothing can replace the beautiful girlfriend of his.

Other than Joong Ki's high expectations, this company of Joong Ki was a nationally renowned cooperation and she had figured that there would be more than her own boss to impress, and she had thus realised the importance of looking professional with the not so subtle hints from Dae Young, thus explaining her prim and proper attire.

 

Taking a deep breathe, she stepped into the new company she would call her second home. She was off to a fresh start and hopefully a better journey. Hye Kyo, being a responsible worker, had reported really early for work, wanting to prepare her desk and familiarise herself with the environment.

Being really early, she had not expected anyone to be in the office but to her surprise, there was the sound of the clicking of keyboard coming from the director's office. 

He's really a workaholic, Hye Kyo was impressed.

As cool as he was portrayed to be, she had the impression of a rich man's son to be one who knows nothing but play, spending money and having the company of tonless of women, but so far, he had proved all of her assumptions wrong, and showed a man who was completely the opposite. Her not really positive impression she had formed solely from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter