Chapter 2

Bound by Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello enjoy!! :)

It was a beautiful morning. Yoo Si Jin was sitting at his favourite spot under the big oak tree, focused in reading a page packed with minute words. Si Jin was only four and a half years old, but he was really smart for his age, He could read and write better than many of the older kids in the orphanage.

Most of the kids spent their time playing and running around but Si Jin never fit in. He was just different, too smart and matured as compared to them. 

He'd just spend his day hiding in his secret hideout reading books, usually repeatedly due to the limited number the orphanage has to offer, etching every word and sentence into his memory.

She walked towards his welcoming arms with a great smile on her face..

And Si Jin was distracted by sounds of soft sniffing from a nearby tree. That was when he realised he had company. 

Sitting at the tree was a girl, her sized seem liked she was about his age, or maybe slightly younger. He couldn't see her face as she buried it in her knees, but he was sure her had never seen her around. Feeling curious, he cautiously approached the girl.

"Are you alright?" Si Jin started. The girl was surprised as she jumped. 

The girl sniffed and glanced up, "Go away, leave me alone. Everyone is evil to Mo Yeon, Mo Yeon doesn't want to talk to anyone."

The moment she looked up, Si Jin knew he fell in love. He was captured by the big watery eyes sparkling with tears stared at him, her rosy cheeks stained with tear streaks, her sharp little nose and her plump red lips. She looked like an angel, no she is prettier than an angel. 

He was captivated, of course. But as a boy with a great amount of confidence and pride, he was not going to be called evil. 

"How can you call such a dashing guy evil, angel?" He charmed with the grin, the one that was going to swoon everyone's heart when he grew older. 

She looked up and rolled her eyes at him, unimpressed. Si Jin felt a stab to his ego but it peaked his interest of this girl. 

She felt special. 

"I guess my honest joke failed. But hi, angel, I'm Yoo Si Jin." Si Jin stuck his fist out to the girl who had stopped crying and scrutinising him with a half amused look on her face.

"I'm Kang Mo Yeon, but seriously? Angel?" She brofisted into his.

"You resemble one, I'm not joking." He smirked, only to receive another eye roll as her reply.

That, was their first meeting... The next half a year was filled with uncountable number of laughter, brofists, eyerolls and of course, the brewing "love"...

 

"Aish jjinjia!" Joong Ki groaned in pain as he forcef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter