Chapter 1

Bound by Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa! How many times do I have to say that I will not agree to this arrangement! I am a grownup and I believe that I have the rights to reject this marriage!" the young man stomped out of the room, slamming the door in the process. The elder man in the room could only sigh, repressing the anger bubbling in him.

Song Joong Ki was the only child of Song Seung Hun, who owned the biggest chain of hotels in South Korea. Ever since he was returned to his parents at 6, his life has been fully controlled by them. He literally felt like their puppet, he wasn't given a chance to make decisions, everything had been planned for him, all things made to groom him to become the successor of the company. He was a really clever boy, with unlimited potential, but he didn't unleash them fully, he felt restricted and stressed under the suffocating control. The repressed anger and unwillingness had been stored has increased over the years and now, the once obedient boy was gone, replaced by a young man standing strong in his believes and ideas. He had agreed to everything his parents planned for him but he was never going to give up his lifelong happiness, even on the expense of not being able to inherit his father's company.. Not when his rightful her have not appeared. That was how stubborn he was.

"Why are you drinking again! Yah! Song Joong Ki!" Lee Kwang Soo snatched the glass away from the drunk man.

"Ahjussi, onee more soju pleaseee.." the drunk man slurred, ignoring his friend's protests. Kwang Soo was annoyed at the change in his best friend. He had started an unhealthy drinking routine every time he fought with his dad, especially over his arranged marriage with the daughter of Joong Ki's father friend, who happened to be a really successful businessman too. His daughter, Shin Ji Young, she was well known by everyone around due to her mesmerising looks and was extremel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter