Chapter 5

Bound by Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stifling a yawn, Joong Ki woke up to the bright morning sun. Throbbing pains thundered through his head as he blinked. Memories from the previous day had started flooding his thoughts as he pushed himself upright.

Angel.

He fumbled through the bedsheets and pain once again shot through his head. Looking around, he could only see his clothes strewn everywhere around the room and as he turned his attention to the bedsheet, he saw spots of blood on the pure white duvet.

SONG JOONG KI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??

Guilt rushed into him as strongly as a tsunami wave. He might have been cold to women, but he was never one that would make use of them, much more take advantage of a woman when she was weak.

He was not brought up with such values nor his personal principals allowed him commit such a barbarian act. As one with a high amount of self control, he had to admit, he had lost himself and let the moment of want blind him. Her sense of familiarity and the alcohol had broke the strand of sanity in him. She must have been so hurt and affected by his thoughtless actions, she looked pure like any angel would be and he had idiotically tainted her.

His surge of feelings had shaken the remaining slumber out of him as he stepped onto a journey with determination to find the mysterious angelic and beautiful woman that he must have hurt deeply. At the same time, he had to return to reality and bid the safe haven of Bali goodbye. He had to face the man he called father, and all the problems he had irresponsibly avoided and escaped from.

Once again, he took a step out the plane, but now, it was back to his country, his feelings uplifted from the trip as compared to before but at that moment it was filled with dread. Switching on his phone which had been on hiatus for the past week, he watched the notification of the number of messages and emails increasing exponentially and sighed.

"Good morning Mr Song," familiar greetings filled the place as his workers bowed and smiled to him as he walked towards his office. As usual, he had just returned the greeting with a nod of his head, cool and expressionless. Not to forget the pockets of employees fangirling, whispering and giggling not so discreetly, in the background.

"Appa," Joong Ki's face hardened as he saw the man on the guest seat in his office.

"Punctual and true to your words as usual. Just the boy I had brought up to be. You know what I am here for, so shoot," the man directed his words at him with a tinge of smirk forming on his face.

Joong Ki looks exactly like him, a chip off the old block, but years of hard work had left their marks on the elder man, as seen from grey strands of hair, the wrinkles that formed on his forehead and at the ends of his eyes. 

"No, I'm not agreeing to it. I'd leave if I have to," Joong Ki's demeanor was scarily calm, as his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter