Chapter 4

Bound by Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joong Ki was almost unsober as he gulped down his umpteenth cup of alcohol for the night. The club had not amused nor entertained him, it was just filled with people hoping to hook someone up, sweaty bodies dancing and overly loud music. Call him of a higher class but Joong Ki was not one to enjoy participating in such activities. His boredom just lead to him drinking continuously, leading to his current drunk state. 

Out of nowhere, he suddenly heard a woman who was blabbering in his native language, breaking his trance. It alerted him when he saw a woman trying brush off a man who seemed to be adamantly hitting on her.

Being a gentleman and luckily a rather functioning drunk, he walked over and asked the man to back off in the limited Indonesian language he knew. The man was insistent and threatened to beat Joong Ki up, making hand signals at a few men in the distance.

Being the one with the extremely high IQ, he knew better than to pick a fight with the locals. Reacting on instinct, he immediately grabbed the woman's hand and with the other hand, took a handbag he assumed was hers and dragged her out of the bar. The cold night breeze blew against their faces as they ran through the streets in the cold night. The scene felt like one from a drama, where the leads run away from trouble, with the dashing male dragging his partner along in the cold breezy night. And it was until they in the safety of his villa did they stop running.

"Kamsahamida," the woman replied breathlessly and gave Joong Ki a big grateful smile. It was then Joong Ki realised how beautiful the woman was. It felt dejavu, it felt like the moment when he first saw Mo Yeon and he could feel his heart palpating wildly.

Her flushed red cheeks and slightly dishevelled hair from the running did not deter her from looking like she had just landed on earth from heaven, like an angel. The feeling she gave was awfully familiar and Joong Ki could not resist the strong sense of attraction he had towards her...

He bent his head down and crashed his lips against hers. Her eyes widened in shock as she tried resisting Joong Ki's tight grip but to her dismay, it was to no avail. Soon, the large amount of alcohol she had consumed took over her senses and broke the last of her sanity that started responding to Joong Ki's advances with equal passion......

 

The morning after. Awaking with a ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter