The Trip of Troubles.

Spring Day

 

As the morning rises, so did you. You rub your eyes and open them to see the view of someone's head that lay against your other hand. Squinting, you lift your body up to see who it was. As you tilt your head further, you see Taehyung's side profile and realize it was him. "Why-why is he here?" You remove your hand away from his cheeks slowly, trying to not wake him up. Creeping out of your bed quietly, you kneel in front of him just admiring his sleeping face. "You're going to seriously have a bad neck once you wake up if you slept like this all night." Carefully, you bring his head back up straight that causes him to be awake. "Oh? Y/N, you're already up?" Shock at how fast he woke up, you forgot you were still holding his head in your hands. Luckily, Jin open  your door to check on you which gave you time to rush out of your room. "Why are you in here Tae?"  Taehyung let out a yawn and shrug his shoulders. "Well go and wash up then." 

 

 

After you finished washing your face in the bathroom, you step out to see the rest of the guys waiting for you around the small table filled with food. "Come here Y/N! We have to finish up quick before you head back to work." said Jungkook. You toss the towel away and head towards them as they all had their eyes lay on you. Sitting down, they waited for you to take the first bite before you all ate together. "It's delicious." Yoongi smile at you,"Really? Today I cook instead of Jin. I'm glad you enjoy the soup Y/N."  As you continue eating, you accidently met eyes with Jimin causing you to almost choke on your rice. "Are you okay?" ask Jin. He hands you a glass of water and you gulp it down. "Y-yeah, the food just went down the wrong pipe that's all."  You knew Jimin was still looking at you worriedly, but you felt awkward around him now since that kiss. Your doorbell ring causing the meal to stop for a moment. "Should I get it? You can just sit still and enjoy your meal while I go-" you stop Jin from getting up in his seat, "No, no. I got it. This is my place anyways."  You check the clock and wonder who would be here so early at your place. Opening the door, you see Jennie and June standing outside your door. "Well my oh my, good morning Y/N! It's so nice to see you!" Jennie lean close to your face and peck you cheek causing you to be in disgust. "Wh-what are you doing here?" you said pushing her away from you. The other members raise up from their seat and wonder who you were talking to. Jennie made her way in your home when she saw Taehyung behind you,"Tae! Why are you here with..with her?"  You quickly thought up an excuse before Jennie would say anything more,"They all been here with me for a while since their home..uhm have some issues." You lied hoping she believe in your words. "Ahhh, alright. You could've told me Tae, you could be staying with me you know."   You turn to see June still waiting outside of your door and motion for her to come inside. "Anyways, I came here to talk to you." Jennie said as she drag Taehyung to sit next to her on your couch. "What is it?"  "I'm here to invite you to my beach house." You look at her confuse as to why would she invite you. She turns towards Taehyung and caress his arms,"This is my apology git since Taehyung said that I made you upset the other night...so will you accept it?" Taehyung leap up and rush towards you with a smile,"Take it Y/N! This is perfect for you to get some rest as well." Jennie clears and cross her arms together,"Yeah, yeah rest whatever. Everything will be on me for this vacation. Do you want to come along or what?"  You look at how quiet June was and look back at Jennie,"I can't. I have to many shifts-"  "I will deal with your jobs later if thats what you want....and I need you to go since Taehyung won't go or do anything with me before I.."apologize". " The other guys became more excited at the  thought of going somewhere different,"Let's go Y/N! I wanna see the ocean like I saw on T.V! And also have those BBQ with friends!" said Hoseok. "I think it'll be fun!" added Jin. Everyone was waiting for your answer and you felt pressure to say "yes" since the guys really have done a lot for you these weeks and felt like they do deserve a vaction. "I-I guess we can go." Jimin suddenly grab your hands which startle you,"Are you sure?" Forcing a smile, you nodded at him. "Fine, then get pack. I want to show my swimsuit to Tae as soon as possible. Come on June, help carry Taehyung's things to the car. "  "Well, actually I don't have much to bring..I just need the outfit I'm wearing and Y/N." he said smiling at you. "Good then...I guess. Well you guys should hurry up then. Come on June, you should start up the car."  June glare at her frustrated,"I thought you got someone to do that? Am I really driving four hours?"  Jennie nodded,"Of course, that's why I brought you here on this vacation. When else would you get the opportunity to get a break from work?" 

 

 

 

Of course, the drive was long and exhuasting, but you wonder if June was okay since she drove the entire way to the beach house. As you step out of the car, the cool breeze hits you and you take in the air. "Y/N?"  you turn around to see Taehyung behind you. "Huh? What is it?"  Taehyung scratch the back of his head and you could tell he was nervous. "If you don't mind, I can take your lugg-"  he was suddenly intrrupt by Jennie's voice, "Come help me get my luggage Tae!"  You motion him to go ahead and help Jennie, but his feet wouldn't leave. "Go...your girlfriend needs your help Tae." He nods and head to Jennie hesitantly. "I can help you." ask June. You shook your head,"No, it's fine. You drove the whole way..I can do it myself."  you grab your luggage and June stops you,"Listen...I know you probably don't trust me..but this is something small...I'm not going to toss your luggage in the ocean, don't worry." The tone in her words made her felt like your best friend again, but you decline her offer still. "Alright, suit yourself."  she last said before heading into the house. The other fours guys rush to help you after stretching out thier legs and arms,"We can do this Y/N. Just leave it to us." said Yoongi. 

 

 

As you unpack your bags, you saw the other members downstairs playing games and laughing with each other. "They must sure be excited since I can't really afford this for them to play at home." you murmur to yourself. "It looks like you and I will share a room together since Jennie wants her own room alone." You turn to see June who began to unpack as well. The room atmosphere change and you felt the awkwardness around you both. "Please don't make things awkward Y/N. Let's just enjoy this trip okay?"  You agree and tried to change the atmosphere, " So, how's your new job at Jennie's company?" June pause unfolding her clothes and let out a sigh,"It's alright."  "Ar-are you sure? You don't seem so sure." June nods,"Of course there's more work to do..but I'm getting use to it...and how about you? You still doing okay with your multiple jobs?" You nod silently as you close your luggage,"Yup, but I have some help to ease my stress." you said staring down at the guys. "You know...those guys seems a little off to me." Panicking at her words, you began to stutter,"W-wh-what do you mean by that?"  "I mean..I never saw them hang out with you although we were best friends...it's weird how you just suddenly seem so close to them and live with them too."  Before you could reply, Jennie yells for the both of you to go downstairs. "Welp...let's go to the queen of the world shall we?" you laugh at her small joke and she smile back. "It's nice to see you smile June..it's been a while." She quickly wipes the smile off her face and clears ,"Well, let's head back down. They should be waiting on us." 

 

 

Jennie scan the table of bags and started to count each items. "Aw shoot! I totally forgot to get some ramen...we can't leave out ramen in our BBQ...Y/N! Why don't you go and grab some ramen for us at the store?" You point at yourself,"Me?"  "I can go for her! Just give me the directions-" Jennie stops Jin from speaking and hands you the money,"No! Y/N should go. Make sure you get alot alright? We're not just spending one night here, but two."  As the money lands in your hands, June suddenly grab it away,"I can go for her. I know where's its at anyways so I should go." Jennie glare at her,"No, Y/N should be the one who's goin-"  Taehyung suddenly intrrupts her," That's great June! Y/N should rest anyways."  he smile. "You can come with me then." June pointed at Jin. "Me?" he ask. "Yup, I need help to carry the bags. It's going to be quiet a walk though so wear something comfortable." You grab his sleeves and he looks at you with a smile,"I'll be back soon, just have fun alright." 

 

 

 

As the other were playing in the waters, you decided to just stay on shore and take pictures for the memory. Right as you were about to click the button, Jungkook came behind you and scare you. "Sorry Y/N! I didn't think you be startle."  "It's okay Jungkook." He sits on the chair next to you and looks over your small shoulders,"Pictures? Let me take a look too-"  you push him away since you weren't confident in your skills. "Alright, it's okay you don't have to show me then, but why aren't you going in the waters?"  You stare at the blue ocean water  as the wind blew against your face, "I just can't swim well...I'm always afraid of what's in the waters so that's why." Jungkook nods,"It's okay, if you fall in, I'll be the one who saves you. Ah! There's also an indoor pool too, so make sure you don't fall in there as well." You thank him for letting you know about it and he gaves you a thumbs up,"No problem!"  As you look up ahead again, you see Jennie trying to have Taehyung piggy back her, but he declines. "Come on! You want me to drown! Piggy back me!" She yells at Taehyung and he finally obey. "Jungkook?"  He turns towards you," Huh? What is it?"  You took a deep breath before letting it out,"Don't you guys ever feel...upset or angry?"  He hums to himself for a while as he thinking," Hmm, I'm not sure. Being around you, I haven't felt those emotions...Should I?" You shook your head," No, you shouldn't...well..I don't know. You guys aren't upset because I'm taking advantage of you guys? I mean, I'm just using you until your time is up technically." Jungkook shook his head,"Don't think like that. That's our job though. We are just here to help you and make sure you're satisfy....don't feel upset." You continue to look ahead at Taehyung who was just smiling foolishly as he carried Jennie on his back. "Right...that's why you guys are so nice..even when I'm such a horrible..-" You then remember the time where you just slap Taehyung because you were frustrated that he "lied" to you. "..horrible person who don't deserve you guys."  

 

"Thank you so much." June reply to the cashier as Jin takes the bags of food. "Do we really need this much?" he ask her. "Of course, I'm sure you guys eat alot right?"  Jin laughs,"Well, Y/N  eats more than us though."  

As the continue to walk down the road, a car suddenly speed up fast almost about to hit June. "Watch out!" Jin yells as he quickly grab her away from the road. As June pant out due to fear, she notice Jin's hands glowing Peach and push him away out of even more fear. "What-what the hell is wrong with your hands?! Why is it glowing-glowing Peach!?"  Jin looks down at his hands and the color began to fade away, "That's weird...why is this happening when I'm not around Y/N?" June stood up, still afraid of what had just happen.,"Wha-what was that about? What the heck are you?" 

 

As the rest of you wait for them to return back home, Jennie began to yawn out of boredom. "Why are they taking so long?" She rest her hed against Taehyung's arms,"I'm really hungry Tae."  Instead of looking at her, he looks at you worriedly,"Y/N, are you hungry? Should I try to make something quick for you?" Jennie tries to pinch his arms, but he showed no reaction. "We can't eat yet anyways! We need the ramen and...and we can't eat with the other two."  "I'm fine Taehyung, Jennie's right as well. We should wait for June and Jin to return back so we can eat all together."  Hoseok approach you and felt your forehead,"Just making sure you didn't get sick from the wind today Y/N....Nope, you're okay."  Jennie notice how the guys were nice to you and she didn't like it at all.  She clears and motion for you to follow her," Just you. You guys can wait until the other two return and then get us. Follow me Y/N." You stare at the guys and reassure them you were going to be fine  before following Jennie.

 

 

Jennie leads you to the indoor pool where you two could have some privacy. "Let's talk here..I don't want to go outside because of the bugs and I don't want you in my room so here's the only good place we could talk privately."  You made sure you weren't close to the edge of the pool and waited to see what Jennie wanted to talk about. "Listen, I didn't think you be such a sly fox...but quit trying to get Taehyung's attention alright?" You look at her confuse,"What are you talking about?"  She laughs and pushes you back with one finger," You sly fox. I notice how the other guys are always so nice to you...how did you do it? Did you treat each of them to a nice time in bed or what?"  You shove her arm away so she wasn't able to push you anymore,"Listen, they're my friends. They just treat me nice because I'm their friends as well. You shouldn't even worry about  Taehyung since he's....he's your boyfriend.." The moment you said that to her, your felt like your heart broke again. "That's right, he's my boyfriend right now so stop trying to get his attention!" She push you once more causing you to be in anger. "Stop it Jennie..I'm warning you to stop." She mocks your words and continue to push  you backawards."What are you going to do? Whatever you do, I can sue you-" Having enough of her, you push her with all your strength that causes her to fall into the pool. "Jennie!" you yell out in shock of what you did. Struggling in the water, she cried for help,"I-- can't---help!" You panick because you didn't know what to do. Standing by the edge, million of thoughts ran through your mind, "I should go get help..no just jump...but I can't freaking swim!" Quickly, you decided to close your eyes and jump into the pool to reach towards her. As your hands reach towards her, Jennie suddenly began to kick you multiple times making you sink even more. However, you tried once more to grab her and her last kick made you choke on the water in the pool. When she looks down to see you floating still in the pool, she swam back up onto surface. She looks down at your floating body in the pool and coughs out a few drops of water,"Thanks to June, I knew you couldn't swim. What kind of idiot doesn't know how to swim, like come on-"  A sudden splash into the pool startle her,"Wha-what the hell was that?"  As she look closely into the pool,she notice a familar body pulling you out of the water. "Wh-when-?"  He ignore her and pull you onto surface, laying you down to check if you were breathing."What are you doing to her-" Jennie was shock at how the man just press his hands on your chest trying to revive you. When it didn't work, he press his lips against yours hoping you would revive back. Jennie tried to pull him away from you,but her strentgh was very little compare to his. Suddenly, you begun to cough out the water and Jennie freak out when she saw you breathing. "She came back alive.." she said out of shock. As you look up, your vision was still blurry from the water. "Y/N? Are you okay?" The voice was familar to you,but you still couldn't make it out well to be certain who it was. The man pull you up into his arms and asks you the same question,"Are you okay?" As your vision begin to come back a little, you see Jennie in front of you still in shock of what happen. Lifiting your head up, you meet eyes with Taehyung who look at you with tears in his eyes.