I Think I Like You...Can I?

Spring Day

 

You cough out some more water as Taehyung begin to carried bridal style in his arms. "Taehyung...you don't have to you know, I can walk."  For some reason, Taehyung didn't respond to you, instead he silently carried off. "Are you seriously carrying her-" Jennie was push to the side with his arms causing her to fall back into the pool. She began to yell out towards the two of you in anger and frustration,but she was ignore. 

 

 

The rest of the members came rushing towards you when they see Taehyung carrying your body. "What happen?" ask June. "Ye-yeah, what happen to Y/N?! An-and where's Jenn-" Taehyung cut off Jin in the middle of his speech,"I'm going to take Y/N upstairs. She'll get sick if she doesn't dry off soon, you guys can start dinner first."  He begin to head upstairs to get you back to your room while the others downstairs are still confuse on what happen. "Let's not think too much on it. Let's start cooking for everyone, it's almost pass dinner time anyways." June said as she grab the pot and fill it with water. As Jungkook begin to open the bag of ramen, he notice Jimin drifting off somewhere quietly, "Ji-" he stops himself and decided to just continue to help in the kitchen. 

 

 

Jennie quickly swims back up to the edge of the pool and pull herself back up. "I swear I'm gonna get her one day. Don't think they'll continue to save you like some kind magic knight-" A towel was suddenly thrown on top of her head causing her to be even more upset,"What the he-!" she turn to see Jimin standing in front of her with his hands in his pockets. "Oh, great. It's you. Did Taehyung told you guys that he push me in here?! If you came here to laugh at me don't even think about it!" He continue to stand there in silence just looking at her. "Why aren't you saying anything? You're freaking me out seriously." she begin to cover her body with the towel he threw at her and use her wobbly,weak legs to stand up. "Don't mind me! I'm just tired because we haven't ate anything all day and I just came out of the pool!"  Just then, Jimin started to walk towards her. He eye her as she continue to cover her body tightly with the towel,"Say something! Don't just stay quiet...you're acting like a -"  "Did you do that?" Jennie shifted her eyes side to side,"Do what?" she said innocently.  His gentle tone sudden begin to change,"Whatever you're doing, you should stop it. Don't you think you're too old to be acting like this?"  "I'm just having fun~ What's wrong with a little teasing. Why? You want me to tease you too? Do you..like me too?" Her fingers dance on his arms, but he swing it off of him. "I'm serious...stop with your "teasing". If something ever bad happen to her, you'll regret everything." He turns around trying to leave, but her hands grab the sleeve of his shirt,"Is that a threat? You know, you sound pretty y talking like that..You're different from Taehyung...Tae..he's always so sweet and listen to me...but you're a whole different book." Jimin turns back toward her with a smile and held reach for her hands tightly,"Really?" he ask. She smiles back,"Of course, you know I don't share a room with anyone..if you want to stop by you can. Just don't tell Taehyung though." His hands caress hers and she continue to smile at him. "What do you say? You wanna come by later?"  Jimin lean closer to her face with a gentle smile,"No thank you." he last said before pushing her back into the pool. "What the hell!" she yells.  "I think you need to cool down again. Why don't you stay there a bit longer before you head back up here, alright?" he smirk at her before leaving. 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung open your room's door while he still carry you in his arms,"You can set me down..I don't want to go on my bed with this smell on me." He nods and gently place you down until you were on both of your feet. "You-you can go now..I'm going to take a shower-" his sudden hug to you cause you to stop talking. His hug towards you was like meeting a friend for the last time before he goes off to the army. the back of your head with his large hands, he pull you tighter into his chest. "I'm glad you're okay Y/N. I thought..I thought I lost you there for a moment." Your hands was on the side, unsure of where to put it. "I'm glad I was able to save you in time before something bad could've happen." Pulling him off, you quickly motion him to leave the room so you could take a shower. Shutting the door, you lay your back against it while checking your heartbeat. "I'm going crazy for sure now...let's just take a quick shower..yeah a shower is what I need right now." 

 

Standing outside of your door, Taehyung hesitated whether to go back in or not. He turns around when he hear June's voice behind him, "Why are you standing outside of our room?" she ask while crossing her arms. "I was just about to head down." Grabbing his wrist, she stare at him closely,"I know about you. I know who you guys are and why you're always around Y/N." Taehyung  eyes widen,"How? How do you who we are?"  "Jin told me. He told me everything when we went to grab the food." She walks towards the door and lay against it, still crossing her arms together, "Who would have thought that you guys are just some kind of magical flowers...seems kinda of...unbelieveable." she smiles. "I guess that's why you guys always show up whenever Y/N is in trouble...some kind of white knights." Taehyung laugh at the mention of being a white knight and June noticed that. "So you guys leave when your petals are done..right? I mean that's what Jin said." Taehyung nods and June smack the side of his arms,"How much do you guys have left?" He stay silent and unsure of how many petals there are left. "Ah, you don't know? I mean, as long as you guys don't "fall in love" then everything will be fine."  Taehyung stare at June and his lips slowly begin to frown at her words. "Don't tell me...no way! Aren't you with Jennie though?"  "Well...I am, but not really. I only promise to be with her if she'll help make Y/N happy and not sad...but Jennie seems to be breaking her promise." June nods and pats his arms gently,"Have you confess yet to her?" Taehyung shakes his head. "Knowing Y/N for many years now...I'm sure she'll accept you. Even if you're just this magic thing, I think you're perfect for her since you've been by Jennie side just to protect Y/N...and trust me..I know how crazy Jennie is."  "Then why are you always doing what she says June?" She let out a deep breath and only smile,"It's my problem. I can handle her, don't worry about me.Let's head down with the others."

 

 

 

During the meal, Jennie was eyeing you angrily as you ate your food. "What's wrong with you Jennie?" ask June. "Don't talk to me! I'm going to bed first! You guys do whatever you want now." she throws her spoon onto the table and heads towards her room upstairs. The other guys look at you and you just smile back,"I'm going to take a walk outside near the water...you guys can continue to eat." Jimin stands up the same time as you,"I'll go with you...it's night and cold so you-"  "It's okay, I can go by myself." 

 

As you kick the sand with your foot, you cover yourself up with your arms since it was cold. "This trip was definitely...something to remember."  "Why is that?"  Turning around, you see June walking towards you. When she finally caught up to you, she only let out out a hum. "What's wrong?" you ask. "To be honest...I have something I want to confess to you Y/N."  "What is it?"   "I know...I know who those guys are." You stood there shock, as the wind blow at your face like crazy. "How-how do you know?"  "Jin told me earlier when we went to get the food...to be honest, I saw him glowing and I question him about it...then he told me." "He glow around you?" June nods,"The thing is...I thought their power is only suppose to work only around you..so how come when he saved me from that car...he began to glow?"  "Jin saved you from a car?"  "Yeah, I almost got hit by a car on the road, but he saved me." You smile,"Then he did do his job correctly." June stare at you confuse, "What are you talking about?"  "You're my friend...even though not now...but we were friends for years...I'm glad he protected you because..I would be sad to see you hurt June." June was touch by your words even though she was mean to you before and did horrible things for Jennie to get at you. At that moment, she regreted doing those things and hurting you. "No matter what June, I'll still consider you as a friend even if you don't." Quickly, she turn around and clear before leaving you by yourself at the beach.

 

Sitting down on the sand, you let out a sigh as you look at the moon in the dark sky. "Now June knows about them....I'm sure she'll keep it a secret...right?" Suddenly, your eyes were cover by someone's hands,"What are you thinking here by yourself?" ask Taehyung. He settle down next to you and smile at you causing you to suddenly be nervous around him. "Wha-what are you doing here?"  "Me? If I was to be honest right now..it's because..I missed you." he said shyly. "Ha...How can you miss me when I'm just out here...it's not like I left anywhere." He was silent and that made you even more nervous than before. "Why aren't you saying anything?" You turn your head to look at him and he was staring at you deeply. "Wh-what's wrong? Is there something on my hai-" He grabs your wrist when you lift it to touch your hair. Startle by his actions you tried to laugh it off as a joke and swing his hands off of you gently. "You're just messing around now right?" As you continue to move your arms around, his grip didn't loosen one bit. "I-I've been thinking.." he said out of no where. Gently, he settle your arm down onto the sand and continue to stare deeply into your eyes causing your heart to beat like crazy. "What is he going to say now?"  you thought. "I don't know what's going on with me...At first I thought it was because I was going to leave soon but now...I don't think that's the reason. " He release your arm and turn his body towards you,"Whenever I see you, my heart beats like crazy...even when I'm around Jennie that never happens! I worried about you whenever I'm not next to you..and....I miss you...like crazy."  He began to tear up as he tells out his feelings to you. Punching his chest roughly, his eyes began to water,"I've been going crazy because I'm so confuse...confuse on what's going on in my body...but today when I saw you lifeless...I thought I was going to lose my mind...because I thought I was going to lose you." Your heart broke when he mention that to you. "After thinking it about it more..." He grabs your hands with his and caress it with his thumbs. "I think..I like you Y/N...even if I'm not real like those around you...my feelings towards you are real as it can be...I know I like you..I like you alot...but can I?" You look at him confuse as he lay his head low to look at your hands with his. "You deserve to be like by someone for a long time...but I can't do that since I know one day I'm going to leave your side. How can I even have the heart to confess to you-"  You interrupt him with your soft words,"I also...I also like you Taehyung." You lift one hand towards his face and wipe his tear that had fallen,"You don't need to worry about those things because...I accept your feelings...and I hope you also accept-" Before you knew it, he pull you slowly into a kiss. You were shock at how fast he was and you thought your heart was going to burst. He disconnect his lips from you and rest his forehead against yours as he stare deep into your eyes,"If you don't like this..I can-" You lift both of your hands up towards him to cup his face and pull him back into another kiss. Turning his head, he also cups your face and deepen the kiss even more as your lips touch each other. Behind the two of you, Jimin stood there in pain as he watch the both of you kissing each other. "I told you...if you want her..then you have to help me get Taehyung back to me. I can guarantee you that you'll have her." Jennie said, turning next to Jimin who was still watching the scene. "I knew you liked Y/N...but what can you do..she's gone now..forever.ALL. BEACUASE. OF. TAE-HYUNG." She lean up towards his ears and whisper to him,"Like I said, if you want Y/N and want to fix your POOR, BROKEN, heart..then just help me out and I'll make her come running to you. You know I got the power to do so."  "How can you do it?" he said as he turn away from the scene to look at Jennie. "How can you make her come to me?"  he ask painfully. Jennie smirk,"Easy. You slip this in his drink once we get back inside. He gets drug. I get him all night  and we'll have Y/N see the scene and be sad and BOOM! You comfort her and she's all YOURS. Simple." Jennie slide in the drugs into Jimin's hands,"Since you won't be mines...I'll just keep Taehyung...but I need your help like this. So what do you say? Will you do it? I mean..If you really do love~ Y/N..this is the only way you can get her back." Jimin look down at the pill and close his hands tightly as Jennie smile beside him. "Let's head inside then shall we?"