No Seasons Can Last Forever Right?

Spring Day

 

 

As morning rises, you turn toward the wall and remember the kiss from last night. "You awake Y/N?" You heard June ask you. "Huh? Yeah, I'm just about to get up now." June exited out the bathroom as she dries her hair with a towel,"Ah, Y/N, can I ask you for a favor?"  "What is it?"  "Well, Jennie told me to go grab something in her room, but I'm kinda of busy here. Do you mind if you can do it for me instead?" You agree to help her after brushing your teeth. As you head inside the bathroom, June continue to dry her hair as she looks at the bathroom door.

 

Once you finish washing up, June suddenly rush up to you. "You know what, I think I can go get the stuff by myself Y/N." You stop her from heading outside and smile,"It's okay, I can do it for you. It's not a big deal anyways."  She grabs your hands tighter than before and you look down at her hands,"Wh-what's wrong June? You okay?"  Removing her hands, again, you only smile to her before leaving your room to Jennie's. "Wa-..Don't go there Y/N..."

 

As you head towards Jennie's room, you pass by Jimin who suddenly grab your wrist. "Where are you going?" he ask. "I'm going to get something in Jennie's room...why?" Jimin hesitate as you slowly push his hands off of yours. You look at him weirdly before walking towards her door when he suddenly pulls you in for a hug. His arms wrap around your waist and his head lay on your shoulders. Your eyes widen at his sudden actions,"Ji-Jimin what are you doing?" He snuggle his face more against your small shoulders,"Can you just....just not go in there? Please..." he beg you. You tried to remove his hands off of you but he didn't budge at all. "Do you...do you like me?" His sudden question made you panick like crazy,"Wh-what are you talking about-"  "Because I like you a lot Y/N...I like you a lot." Your heart broke because you already figure out your feelings for someone else. "I-...I'm sorry Jimin...I have feelings for someone else...I'm sorry if I made you confuse...but I like some-" He release you gently and held in his tears behind you,"Never mind what I said...it's morning." You tried to turn around to face him, but you couldn't bare to see how he look like after what you had said. "If you want to go to her room...go...just go." You took little steps towards her door and stop when he spoke once more,"Just know...I'm always here to comfort you..no matter what I'll always look out for you Y/N." Finally, he turns to leave you standing outside of her door by yourself. "What's up with him all of a sudden?" you murmur to yourself before turning to doorknob to Jennie's room. As you open the door, you see Jennie combing her hair by the mirror. "June said you need her to do something?" Jennie glares at you and yawn,"Get my luggage, we're leaving earlier than I plan. I have something to do and I need your help."  "My-my help?" Jennie's facial expression change with a smile,"Yeah, I need you to do something for me. So your knights out there...leave them." You only look at her confuse,"What are you talk-" Before you knew it, your mouth was cover by a cloth and darkness was all you could see next as they put a bag on your head. Jennie smirk as she see your body weakening and falling into her men's arms. "Put her in the bag so they don't see her. I'm sick of her ruining my damn plans...Put her in the trunk and if she suffocates..well..my job would be easy then." They obey at her commands and quickly lift your body and put you inside a bag as they tighten the top up. 

 

 

As Hoseok closes the trunk, he looks around to find where you were at. "Did you guys see Y/N anywhere at all?" Jungkook, Jin, and Suga shakes their head. "Taehyung! What about you? Hvae you seen Y/N?" He also shakes his head as he looks around for you. "Don't worry about Y/N, I sent her home first because she had and emergency at work. Let's all head back first alright?" June steps on front of Jennie which startle her,"She went to your room last...are you sure you just sent her home?" Jennie glare at her,"Of course. Do you have something ELSE you want to say to me?" June bit her lips,"N-no. No I don't. Let's all just head back." As they all enter the car, June quickly grab her last bag and open the trunk to see a bag the size of your body. "What the heck is that?" she thought. "Hurry up JUNE! We're going to get in traffic if you take so damn long." As June continue to examine the bag, she saw it moving as you were still breathing in there. 

 

 

 

 

The only feeling you were able to feel, was tightness around your body. As your vision was still blurry, you tried to make out where you were at. "Ugh, where am I?"  Looking in front of you, you see a woman's figure and hear her laughing. "How cute...she's finally awake after all those hours." Jennie splash some water at you which causes you finally wake up fully. "Where am I?" you said, trying to break free from the ropes around you. She squats in front of you and smile,"Don't worry, you're at an abandon house far away from help." Trying to break free, you could already feel that you were going to get bruises from the ropes. "I told you sooooo many times, I wanted you gone...but for some reason you kept getting rescue or help from those guys of yours...I wonder why?"  "Let me go Jennie, you know you can't do anything to me-"  "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO YOU! I'm not afraid of you. I wonder if you're magic knights will know you're in danger." she laughs as you panick at how she figure them out. "What? You're shock because I know they're magical flowers? Who do you think told me?"

 

~Flashback to the night before~

"Let's head inside shall we?" said Jennie. She smiles and walks ahead when Jimin suddenly pulls her to him roughly,"I'm not going to do this for you." He toss the pill to the sand and Jennie gasp,"What the hell-" She let out a groan in pain as he tightly held her wrist,"I told you...don't think about hurting Y/N...I'm never going to hurt her. Just because she likes-!" he stops and painfully let out his thoughts,"Just because she likes Taehyung...I'm not going to hurt her so she can come to me...I rather get hurt and see her smiling than have her crying...I will never go down to your level." He pushes Jennie away before heading back inside the house. Jennie touch her wrist in pain,"That damn! Ugh! I hate guys so damn much!" She stomp her way back inside the house to see June drinking wine by herself. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT JUNE!"  She looks at the bruise that Jimin made on Jennie and smile,"How does it feel to receive the pain?" she softly laughs. "Are you drunk? You want to die?!"  Just before she stomps her way to her bed, June drunkenly mumbles out some words. "What did you say to me?!" Jennie lean closer to her. "You can't do anything to her, she'll just get protected like always silly." June drunkenly said. "What are you talking about?"  June smack herself on her cheeks,"Huh? It's nothing!"  "You better tell me or else I'm going to fired you. You don't want to go broke again do you? Don't forget that I'm in charge of your entire life so you better spill." June hesitate for a second as Jenny glare at her,"They're not real...Taehyung and the rest of them are just magical flowers." Jennie laughs at how silly it sound,"OKay, you're really drunk right now."  "It's true...why do you think nothing bad has happen to Y/N...it's because they've been protecting her...that's their job." Jennie hums to herself before she smile,"You know if you're lying to me...you're dead meat right?"  "I-I swear I'm not!"  "Then you have to prove it to me. If what you're really saying is true..then you have to show me." June eyes widen in shock,"What are you talking-"  "If you don't...just know I can make you go back to your broken self before..you have to prove it to me."  "How am I going to prove it to you?" Jennie lay a hand on her shoulders,"Make her come to my room tomorrow morning with you. Then that's when you knock her out and we kidnap her. If they really are "magical" as you say..then we'll put them to the test when they come rescue her."  "I don't want to that! Why can't you just do your own dirty work? I'm not knocking her out or anything."  Removing her hand from June's shoulders, she cross her arms together,"I don't want blood on my hands too! But fine, just tell her to come into my room and I'll find a way to get her down.Don't. Back. Out." 

~PRESENT~

"I'm getting worried...we haven't seen  Y/N  for a while now...is she really at her job?" ask Jungkook. A knock on your door intrrupted their conversation. "Oh! It's June, what are you doing here?" ask Yoongi. She pant as she was out of breath,"I think you guys should know something." 

 

 

"Ah, what a stupid girl June. She gave in so easy just because of money." Suddenly, a group of men began to toss some twigs around you and splatter some kind of liquid on it. "Wh-what are you guys doing?!"  Jennie smile and laughs,"Sweetie, did you not listen to my story earlier?" She takes out a match box and wave it you,"I'm here to test out to see if they are really your magic knights. I'm curious as to when they will come..hell, what if they don't even realize that you're here going to get burn alive? Now that would be funny as heck."  "Please...don't do this Jennie."  Ignoring your words, she step outside with her men leaving you to scream for help. "Please! STOP THIS JENNIE!" Outside, she hands one of the men the box,"You do it. I can't get blood on my hands. Let's head back and wait." The man grab the match box and waited until Jennie saftely made it away from the small building you were trap in. He strike one match until it lit before he threw it on the oil twig. As you see smoke from outside, you panick and once again tried to free yourself,"Someone help me!! Is anyone out there!" The fire continue to gradually build and that made you freak out even more. As time continue to pass by, your strength begin to fade as well due to the smoke and heat. Your arms were bleeding from the ropes and you still struggle trying to get out. "Please...someone.." Suddenly in front of you, you see a men's figure glowing in your vision. "Y/N! Are you okay?" 

 

 

"How long is this thing going to take.." Jennie said as she let out a yawn. "Miss, there's someone in front of our car."  The guards exit out from the car and look at the four men in front of them. "Isn't that-" Jennie quickly made her way out as well when suddenly she feels a men arms around her neck. "You should stay still if you don't want me to kill you right now." warn Taehyung. "You guys got some nerve to try to kill a human being." yell Jin. "Miss! What should we do?!" ask one of the guards. "What are you talking about! Just try to kill them!"  "If you make a move! I'll kill your Miss instead!" Jennie laughs at Taehyung,"I know you guys, you can't kill us or me...try..I dare you to kill me." Taehyung hesitate. "See, it's because you're only meant to protect...you can't kill...Quick, go get that girl right now. I'm sure Jimin must have went to save her since he's not here." The others quickly ran towards the burning house when the other four block their way. Pulling out their knife, the men begin to swing towards Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Yoongi. The four were outnumber by the men, but yet they continue to pull through to protect you. A sudden swing hits Jin in the back causing him stop and take in the pain the knife was at. "JIN!" yell Jungkook and Hoseok. Being distracted by Jin, the men uses this chance to swing at them as well. Taehyung quickly releases Jennie and ran towards them,"You guys-" Yoongi was already blocking Hoseok from the knife while Jungkook fell down onto his knees. The men quickly ran off towards the house with Jennie leaving them in pain. Taehyung's eyes water seeing his friends injure. "Damn it Yoongi! What the hell was that for!"  yell Hoseok.  "Quick, go help Y/N..." said Jin as he quickly fades away just like Namjoon did. "We're counting on you guys now."  groan Jungkook before he fades as well. "Go..Jimin might need help." Yoongi smile before fading away. As the three member left, Taehyung and Hoseok was fill with anger and tears, "Let's go get them before it's too late." said Hoseok.

 

 

"Are you okay Y/N?" you hear Jimin yelling towards you. He begins to untie you as you tried to snap back to reality. "Jimin? Is that you?"  He free you from the rope and chair,"Let's head back and get you fix up." He picks you up bridal style and turns around to see the place in flames. "Damn it!" A familar voice outside the door made Jimin smile,"You guys okay?! I'm coming in to help!" yell Hoseok. Taehyung pull him away from the flames,"You crazy! What can you do in there?! I'll go instead-" Hoseok ignore him and ran inside the burning building. A piece of wood falls down and blocks Jimin's and your path. "I'll try to lift it up! Then you guys can leave freely alright!" Before they could say anything, Hoseok began to use his power and glow purple. "Damn it Hoseok!" yells Taehyung from outside. As the wood slowly disappear, Hoseok falls onto the floor panting out of breath. "You okay?" ask Jimin. "Hurry and leave damn it! I'm already done here...take Y/N back to safety."  "Ho-Hoseok..."you breath out and he looks up to smile at you showing his dimples. "I'm glad you'll be okay now..." he last said before fading away. Jimin adjust you in his arms as he continues out towards the door when suddenly another piece of wood fell down onto of him making the both of you fall on the floor. "Jimin! Y/N!" yell Taehyung. As you look to the side, you see Jimin passed out from the hit. Crawling towards him, you pat his cheeks trying to wake him up. "Ji-Jimin...are you okay?" you cough out each words. He opens his eyes uses his powers to push the burning wood off of his legs,"Go..." Turning around, you see Taehyung rushing towards the both of you. "I can't just let you stay here."   "Just go...in the end..you're suppose to end up in his arms.."  Tears form in your eyes as you see his watery as well. "It was..nice knowing you Y/N...even if you didn't accept my feelings..it was nice to see you happy." Taehyung quickly lifted you into his arms as the both of you look down at Jimin who begin to fade away,"Protect her well Tae." he last said. He nods and quickly brings you outside,"Are you okay-" He was suddenly knock out by one of the men leading you to fall onto the floor as well. "Tae-" you last breath out before passing out as well.

 

 

 

As his Taehyung regain his concious, he looks up to see you tied up once more. He struggle to move when he realize he's being held by the men. "This is stressing me the heck out...who would've thought you guys really are..magical?" Jennie said as she spit at Taehyung. She turns back towards you and lean close to your face,"Why don't we just get this done with huh? Let's just end all of this why don't we...you already lost almost all of you knights...let's get rid of the other one shall w-"  "Stop! Don't touch him..Please."  Jennie smirk,"Beat him up for her to see." The men holding Taehyung obey and begin to punch him until he cough out blood. "STOP! STOP THIS!" you yell out with a strain voice. "Then tell me...right now...who's better...me or you? Who's a loser?" You smile at her with tears falling down on your cheek as you look at Taehyung who was in pain. "You are. You're the pathetic loser here."  Jennie grind her teeth in anger,"What?"  "You're the loser here. I pity you Jennie. How sad of you that you had to do all of this just because you're jealous of me...how pathetic."  "You better take that back." she says as she runs and grab a knife from one of her men," I dare you say more." she said pointing the knife at you. "It's sad how you're only where you're at because of your father's money...what would you be like if you didn't have him? I bet you would be below me."   "You want me to kill him? He doesn't even exist so it won't count as murder anyways!"  "How more pathetic can you be Jennie?! Trying to get those who's lower than you...way too pathetic." Her hand shake in anger,"Shut up...shut up!"  "You won't be able to kill him or me...why? Because you're a coward who don't want blood on your hands. You always order others to do your dirty work because YOU'RE PATHETIC!"  She holds the knife tightly and yells,"SHUT UP! I can kill you if I want to!"   "Then try! You wish you can, but you won't be able to...stab me here..and prove to me you aren't pathetic...JUST KILL ME RIGHT HER-!" Jennie screams and ran towards you aiming the knife right towards you.

Suddenly, all you saw was blood dripping down on your arms and onto the ground. Jennie drop onto the floor and shock at what just had happen. "Miss! Let's leave now for the sake of you. Come on!" One of the guards takes off his suit and wipes the blood off of her hands and they help drag her outside.  As you turn to look in front of you, Taehyung's mouth was spilling out with blood. "A-are you...you alright?" he stutter his words in pain as he fall into your lap. Looking behind his back, the knife was stuck on the side of his back. He quickly unties you as he cough out more blood leaving you in tears,"Let''s..let's get you out of here-" As he finish untying you, you catch him when he falls down," Tae...Taehyung.." you cried out in tears as you look at his blood that has stain your hands. "At least now....we can finally leave your side...just like you wanted." You shake your head and wipe his tears that has fallen,"Do-don't say that!" He holds your bloody hands with his against his warm cheeks as he continue to spill out more tears,"Don-don't cry....we're suppose to say goodbye...with smiles..." You tried to force a smile, but it just couldn't happen as you kept on tearing up. He looks at you calmly, still holding your hands,"To be honest...I'm going to miss you a lot...you made me felt all these kinds of...happy..feelings I've never felt before...Thank you." He lift his other hands up to wipe your tears as he continue to smile at you like a fool. "Is this...the last time I'm going to see you now?" you breath out each words in pain. He smile showing his teeth as he caress your cheek with his thumbs,"No...no way.." he painfully said trying to say with joy. "If you dream of us...and me...and don't forget us..you can still see us." He brings you closer to him and rest his forehead against yours,"I love you..." he breathes out softly. "Don't...don't say it back to me...save those words to someone who won't leave your side..ever.." You felt his body weakening and could see him slowly fading away. "The only thing I regret here...is not being real..so that I can always say I love you all the time..."  "Tae-" he shushes you with his hum. "Don't be sad over this..no seasons can last forever..right?" He says forcing a smile at you. Noticing more tears falling from you, he put his hands behind your neck and pulls you in for a kiss to stop you from crying. Turning his head to the side, he deepen the kiss more as pull you closer in. As you both were still kissing, you felt his body begin to disappear. Pulling away from your lips slowly, he look deep into yours eyes with tears. Cupping your face, he examine your face one last time,"Until the Spring comes again...until the flowers bloom again..." By now, you both already knew he was finally leaving as his body became more clear. "I hope you can stay as who you are...so I can come find you again...in the Spring Day." You held his clear hands tightly as he smiles at you,"I'll wait...until you can come find me again..I'll wait until I meet you guys again." His grip on your hands loosen and he closes his eyes as he fades off into the thin air leaving you by yourself in pain. As June arrive where you were at, she saw you on your knees, crying out to nobody. "Y/N..." she says as she walk towards you slowly. Clutching your chest in pain, you bite your lips trying to hold in your cry, but it didn't work. You burst out in tears as you lay your head low crying painfully to yourself.

 

 

~2 weeks later~

As morning rises, you comb your hair ready to head to work. Grabbing your bag on the couch, your eyes caught the seven empty flowers can on the floor. Squatting down, you grab the one that had wilted Blue petals. "Why aren't you tossing those away? You never told me what they were for anyways?" June said as she grab her bag. "Should I?  Should I just toss them away?"   "Of course, they're just dirting up the house anyways. I gotta make delieveries today so see you later!" You grab a plastic bag and place the cans inside of it and tied it up. 

Heading outside, you hesitated to throw out the bag , but decided to do it anyways. "What are you doing young lady?" You jump back from the old woman's voice. "Oh! It's you! The one who gave me the see-"  "Throwing them out already? You move on so fast." she said as she walk away from you. "What are you talking about...It's just not possible..how can they return.." She stops walking and you accidentally bump into her,"You're right. Afterall, they're just some flowers who aren't even real."  "They were real! A-at least to me..." "Hurry up to your job before you get fired! I'm not giving you anything more so don't expect anything from me." You nod and said your goodbye to her before rushing off.

As you rush towards the bus to head to work, you plug in your earbuds tuning out the outside world. Riding on the bus, you look outside the busy streets remembering each and every member who had helped you before. "It's so hard to just...forget everything...I miss you guys.." 

 

 

That night, you toss in bed from side to side. "What's wrong? You can't sleep?" ask June. You lift your body up from bed and just silently cry to yourself. "You've been acting stranger these pass two weeks...what's wrong? Every since I found you in that building all by yourself...you've been acting stranger."  You felt frustated at how everyone just forgot about the seven guys, but you didn't. "It's...it's nothing. I'm going to head out for a moment." June try to stop you, but you already exited out the room before she could do anything. 

 

You cried silently at the place where you had the seven flower cans at. Hugging your knees, you felt alone and miss all of them. "It's not fair...why can't I forget you guys just like how everyone did...but at the same time...I don't want to..because you guys were special to me.." Wiping your tears away, you quickly stood back up and rush outside towards the trash.

 

Searching the trash, you tried to find where you threw out the seven cans. "Where are they? Today isn't trash day though..." As you dug deeper, you continue to find nothing. "What are you looking for? Do you need help?" Still searching through the bags,"No, I think I can look for it myself."  The same voice ask once more,"Are you sure you don't need help?" "Yeah, I said I'm-" you turn to look up at the person you were talking to. "How..what..Taehyung.." you said with tears in your eyes. He smiles at you and you rush towards him to give him a hug,"I miss you so much! How?...Nevermind that...Where's the others?!" You look back up to see nothing in front of you. Turning and looking around, you tried to search for Taehyung, but there was nothing. Tears in your eyes, as you felt like you got stab in the heart once more. "Sweetie.." you turn around the see the old woman walking towards you with sadness in her eyes. Her old wrinkle hands your hair gently as you let out tears,"Do you..miss them?" She wipes away your tears with her thumb,"Do you miss him?" You lay your head low as she continue to pet your hair. "I shouldn't have gave you those seeds if you were going to turn up like this..." she crys to you. "Blame me...blame me for making this happen in your life sweetie..." Feeling weak in the knees, you kneel down as you continue to cry. As the old lady squats down to your level, she transform into beautiful, young lady in her 20's. She had twigs in her hair and was cover in beautiful pastel green and pink flowers. "They are my precious children...I never knew you would treasure them as much as I do." She said as she pulls you in for a hug, "Stay strong..alright...all I can say is..you'll find better people in your life since you've been through so much. The memories they made with you, they haven't forgotten about it...and you shouldn't." She pulls your face off her shoulder and wipes your tears with her young, smooth hands. "You'll always see them..in your heart, and dreams."  "I just wish..I could've done more for them that's all." you painfully breath out each words. "You taught them so much that they didn't know before...that's already enough.."  As you look away from her face, behind her, you saw all the seven members smiling at you. She turns around and helps you stand up back on your two feet,"This is it Y/N..."said Taehyung. "Our smile of goodbye..where we're all just smiling..with no tears." said Jimin. You smile looking at all the guys together. "I said we'll meet again..just wait..one day we'll return back to your side like before." said Taehyung. They all wave bye to you and you hesitate to bring your hands up. "Don't be sad Y/N!" yell Hoseok. Finally, you bring your hands up and wave towards them,"I'll see you guys again then." As they each disappear, you yell for Taehyung last. He looks back at you with tears in his eyes as you run towards him. "Who knew I get to see your face once more." he said as his eyes turn red and watery. "I...I.." He brings his hands up to your hair with a smile as he continue to fade away. "I love you." you softly said to him. His hands stops moving and he looks deeply into your eyes, "I love you too Y/N.." he smiles as he disappear into air.

 

 

Thank you all for giving "Spring Day" so much love! (especially to those who leaves me comments and subscribes "Strong Power Thank You" )

I'm sorry if this feels rush because I didn't really want to put so much details that makes you readers really confuse on what's going on! I hope you guys continue to support me on more stories in the future! It's been a LONG time since I actually finish up a story so..(wow I'm actually not lazy lmao)

 Again, seriously, lots of love to you all who stick by me and continue my crappy story<3 You guys are precious to me no matter what :)