Can I Help You Right Now?

Spring Day

 

Jimin place the palm of his hand ontop of his forehead and breathe out in pain. "Jimin, are you alright?" asked Yoongi and Hoseok. Jimin nods his head,"Y-yeah..just a bit dizzy that's all." Jungkook place a glass cup of water on the table in front of them,"Drink up. I checked and you only have one petal just like me..did you use your power last night or what?" Jimin ignore him and took a sip of the water. "Was it...was it for Y/N?" asked Yoongi. He nods,"Of course it was...when I went to check up on her last night...I felt her stomach in pain, so I helped her."  As they finish their talk, you exited out the bathroom after brushing your teeth. You stare at the four guys and see Jin and Taehyung were gone. "They went out to the store." said Hoseok as he notice you were looking for them. "I- I gotta get to work soon. Today is your day, you guys can rest..don't worry I won't need you guys today since I'll just be stuck inside the store all day." The four men stare at you as you slip your shoes on, "I mean it. You guys can just do what you normally do alright." you last said before closing the door shut. Yoongi notice Jimin gaze at you before you had left,"Jimin? You alright?" he ask. "Y-yeah, I'm good. Why?"  "Nothing, it's just..well you've been acting weird since last night...especially towards Y/N." Jimin smile,"It's nothing Yoongi. Really." 

 

~a few hours later~

 

Jin and Taehyung had return back from the store with bags in their hands. "Come help us you guys." They each grab a bag and settle it down onto a table,"Why did you guys buy so much? Isn't this all Y/N's money anyways?" ask Hoseok. "Well...yes but today is her birthday!" said Jin. "How do you know that?!" Jungkook ask as he took out the items from the bags. "Easy. The calendar." he points his fingers towards the fridge. "I need you guys to help decorate and cook the dishes with me." They all nodded and began to put the items in order so everything would be organize. Just then, a cell phone began to ring causing the members to be startle. "Sorry, I gotta take this you guys." said Taehyung. "Wait, when did you get a cell phone Tae? " ask Jungkook. "Jennie bought it for me. She told me I needed it." before the others can ask anymore question, Taehyung went outside to recieve the call. "Jennie? Isn't she the bad girl you told us about Jimin?" ask Jin. Jimin stare outside the clear door only to look at Taehyung's backview. 

"What is it this time?" he ask over the phone. "I need you to be my date tonight. My dad is throwing a huge party for his company and I don't want my dad to hook me up with the others company's son...so help me tonight." Taehyung pause and remember it was your birthday today, "I'm sorry Jennie. I hung out with you the other times so please excuse tonight. Tonight is Y/N's-" Jennie intrrupts him,"Look, I help send the video to Y/N the other time..you can't break your promise to me. If you do, I don't know what else I might do to her....you coming tonight or nah?" Taehyung hesitate,"I-..Fine, I'll see you tonight then." He hungs up the call and return back to the kitchen with the others. "You-you guys...I'm going to go see Y/N  for a bit." Jin grab his arms,"Why? You should help us with the party." He removes his hands away,"Sorry, I just need to go see Y/N."  Jimin approaches him with his arms cross together,"Are you sure you're visting Y/N?" Taehyung notice the look in his eyes and it made him felt uncomfortable,"Yes, I'm going to see her. Sorry you guys." he said before leaving. Yoongi look over the counter to see Jimin still looking at the close door that Taehyung went through. "Jimin?" He walks next to him and got his attention back, "Huh? What is it Yoongi?"  "I need you to help me cut the carrots." Jimin grab the carrots in his hands,"Alright, let's get this thing finish then."  Yoongi puts his hands on Jimin's shoulders,"Are you and Taehyung...doing okay?" Jimin smile and nods,"Of course, we're doing fine."

 

You didn't think the store was going to get busier than it was going to be as you checked out each items. "There you go sir." you gave the last customer his change and send him off with a goodbye. As the front door bell ring, you quickly greeted whoever it was that came through the door,"Welcom-" You froze at your spot when you see Taehyung approaching you with his smile. "What are you doing here? I don't need help with anything today. I thought I said you guys can res-" he intrrupts you mid-way,"You can take your break now right? Let's go do something fun for a bit." You stutter, "U-uh okay. I'll go ask my boss. Wait here for me then." 

 

 

"Well, I only have an hour for my break and then I got to head back in."  you said as you fix your hair. Before you realize it, you both were just staring at each other for a couple of seconds. "Uhm..where should we go then?" you said trying to break the awkwardness. "Is there anywhere you want to go or do for an hour?" You thought to yourself for bit and suddenly had an idea. "I have an idea." 

 

You drag Taehyung to the place where all types of claw machine was at. "Here! We only have about thirty minutes left so let's quickly start!"  You insert some money to a machine and began to play as Taehyung just watch you from behind. "How do you play?" he ask. "Just..press these buttons and find the animal you want. Once you target the animal, hit this button and now-" You both patiently wait for the claw to grab the stuff animal,"Oh...Oh! I think you might get it!" he said excitedly. Just as the claw reach the animal, it wasn't able to pick it up. "So close...I'll try again." And it continued like that. You kept trying to win, but instead you lost. "Let me try Y/N." You let Taehyung take over and watch him from behind, "Are you sure you can do it? We don't have much time left before-" Suddenly, your eyes widen when you saw the claw pick up the animal. "I-..I did it." said Taehyung. You grab his arms out of joy after all that times trying to win,"Finally!!! I thought we would've wasted all this money for no reason!" Taehyung bend down and pick up the animal that was drop and handed it to you,"Here, take it." Your fingers hesitated to take the stuff animal,"But...but its something you won for the first time..you should take it. I can always buy one for myself." You push it towards him and grab your bag,"We should leave now before my boss goes crazy on me." Taehyung wrap his big hands around your small wrist and pull you towards him,"Happy Birthday Y/N. I know we use your money to get this but...I hope you still take this as a present from me." He opens the palm of your hands and handed you the animal. "I hope you would always stay happy like you were today..." You were thankful and smile at him. As he continue to look at your smile, happy face, his heart began to beat for you. "That face...your smile...you should always smile..that way your beauty can show through."  The words he said to you made your heart skip a beat because no one had told you that before. You felt the air between you two had just change. Taehyung's heart continue to beat like crazy the more he look into your eyes, "Uh-uh let's quickly head back."  he pushes you in front of him trying to stop the weird feeling in him. "Al-alright then." As you walk in front of him, he was clutching his chest out of confusion, "We-weird...weird." 

 

"Everything looks perfect!" yell Hoseok. "Let's take a picture with Y/N's polaroid camera!" Jungkook rush to grab the camera and everyone quickly pose. "Great! Now, we just need to wait for Y/N to get home." said excited Yoongi. "Is Taehyung not coming back yet? " ask Jin. Everyone shrug their shoulders,"Not sure." reply Hoseok. Jimin look at the clock on the wall nervously and Yoongi notice that,"I'm sure Y/N will be back soon." he said reassuring Jimin. Just then, the door began to rattle and everyone was surprise. "It's Y/N! Hide!" they all hide by the order of Jin and waited for you to open the door. As the door open, they all jump out and yell, "Surprise!" They stod quiet when they saw it wasn't you but June. "Who..who..wait..why are you guys here?" she ask them. "You're Y/N's friend who help her the other time...are you here for her birthday party?" ask Hoseok. June shook her head, "I-I just came by to drop off something..I'm just going to leave now-" Just as she turns around, she bumps into you. "June? What are you doing here?" Jungkook throws some confetti at you and yells,"Surprise Y/N! Happy Birthday!"  You ignore Jungkook as you were still confuse as why June was at your home. 

Yoongi notice the weird atmosphere and decided to lighten up the mood,"Let's..let's start singing!" he claps his hands together ,but no one follow.  June slowly slide you a present across the table,"Here...a birthday gift from me." You look down at the present and then back at her,"Is it really from you? Every since..you became close to Jennie..you change a lot June. Why did you lied to me about a serious situation like that?" June ignore you,"I'm busy, I need to go to a company's party today. I'm not like you Y/N...I have serious business to do now." She stood up grabbing her fancy purse and you stop her,"All of a sudden...you ignore me...got fancy clothes and bags...did Jennie give you all these things?" She swings your arms away harshly,"None of your business! Just be glad I came here to give you a present since I was your only friend."  Jimin stood up from his seat in anger,"Listen, you're being too harsh right now. This isn't your place to act like this-" You stop Jimin from speaking anymore, "Stop." Grabbing the present June gave you, you toss it back to her,"I don't need this. I have my friends right here....they're the best present I could ever had than what you were going to give me...you can give me back my house keys now and leave June." You put your hands out for the keys and June return them back to you,"Fine, your loss if you don't want my present." She open the box to show you an expensive bag before closing it and leaving your home. You turn back towards the guys forcing a smile,"Thanks for this you guys. I never really celebrated my birthday this grand before...Thank you." Jimin walks next to you and put his hands on your shoulders,"Are you..really okay Y/N?" You nod,"Of course..Let's head back to the party." "Uhm, we forgot to get some drinks." said Hoseok. "I'll go get them for us then, Y/N, you rest up alright." said Jimin. 

 

As Jimin left the house, you notice Taehyung was absent from the party,"Is Tae...asleep?"  The guys shook their head,"He said he went to visit you...did he not?"  "No...No he did visit me..I totally forgot I told him to do something for me." you lied to the guys. "Maybe he went to hang out with Jennie...if I tell the guys that..they'll sure be mad at him for not being here."  You jump out of surprise when you heard Yoongi's voice,"Y/N...what do you think about Jimin?" You almost spit out your drink at that question,"Wh-what?"  "Jimin seems to really care about you lately...haven't you notice that?" You avoid his eyes and continuing drinking your water,"I guess..he has...I mean haven't you all been really?" Yoongi set his cup down and clear his throat,"I..I guess...but it's different...his care for you seem..different from us." he said so low that you weren't able to hear him. "Huh? What's different?" He shook his head,"Ah, I think you should go help Jimin..I sense something went wrong  with him." Your eyes widen at his words,"What? You can sense him if he's in trouble?!" Jungkook began to panick," What? We shou-" Yoongi hush him,"Go, I think you should go find him." you nod you head and quickly rush outside to Jimin. "But..Yoongi..I don't sense anything..what are you talking about?" ask Jin. "I just tested something..that's all." he reply. "But..Y/N sure ran out fast...I thought she wanted us gone before." said Hoseok.

 

"Taehyung! Over here!" Jennie yell out. "You look handsome in that suit I got you. Now make sure you stay close to me alright and DON'T look at other girls." Taehyung nod silently as Jennie wrap her hands in his arms. "There's a lot of people." said Taehyung. "Of course, all these companies that we need to be friendly to." she reply. All the girls stare at Taehyung and Jennie together, whispering and each other ears. "Look at how popular you are..I got a big fish." she laugh.  Her father approach her and she sends Taehyung off,"I need to talk with my father, go on over there and get some drinks for us. Don't talk to anyone else." Taehyung obey and left her alone with her father. "Sweetie, I want to introduce you Mr. Shin's son. I need you to chat with him so I can talk to his father."  Jennie roll her eyes," I'm not talking to him or anyone. Can't you see that I have a boyfriend already?" Her father ignore her words,"I don't care. I need his stock for the company so just go chat with his son for me and do whatever to get on his good side." Jennie rebel, "No, I'm not doing that. I never want to do that. You do it yourself then." Just as she was about to leave, a man reach for her wrist,"Nice to meet you Jennie, I'm guessing you're the girl I should talk to right? Let's have a chat, I would love to get to know you." She push him away causing a scene,"Jennie! Why are you acting up? Just go and have a conversation with Mr. Shin's son, that's all!" her father whisper into her ears. She ignores them both and rushes out of the room as fast as she could. As she was walking fast, her heel suddenly broke causing her to sprain her ankle. "Ow, damnit! This shoes was expensive!" "Let me help you Jennie."  she turn to see it was Mr. Shin's son. "I told you, I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone." He force her up and grab her waist tightly,"Don't you need our stocks? Listen to your father...let's have a chat and then I'll give you some stocks." Jennie tried to wiggle out of his arms,"Let me go or else I'm going to scre-" Just then, Taehyung grab the man's arms and twisted it behind his back,"What the hell!" Taehyung pushes him away and held onto Jennie's hands,"She's with me. You shouldn't treat a lady like this." He turn to see Jennie and notice her foot was in pain. He carried her bridal style in his arms and they both left the party.

 

 

You ran as fast as you could searching for Jimin, hoping he was doing well. "Is he really in trouble? How can someone like him be in trouble?" you said as you scan the shopping area. Not being able to find Jimin, you worry even more,"This is the only place close to my home...where could he have gone?"  As you continue to search, you see Jimin's backview and his brown hair,"Jimin?" you shouted. He turn around and you smile out of joy. You rush towards him and hug him tightly,"You're okay! I thought you were hurt!" Jimin shook his head,"I'm fine, what do you mean you thought I was hurt." His heart beat when he feels your small body against his. "Yoongi told me he sense you were in trouble..so I came to check on you."  "What is that dude talking about? We can't sense each other?"  he thought quietly to himself. You pull your body off of him when your phone began to rang,"Hello? Alright...I'll do it..No it's fine." you hang up the call and le tout a sigh. "What is it?" he ask you. "Ah, they want me to deliever an order of chicken to a party. I guess they're short handed...You want to come alone and help me?" Jimin nodded,"Of course, let's go do it quick so we can continue your party." 

 

Taehyung set Jennie down on a bench outside the party and kneel to check on her ankle. "Is it okay?" she ask. "It's sprain for sure...just don't use to much pressure on your right foot that's all." She nods as he continue to check her brusie. "Thanks..for earlier."  "I'm your boyfriend..wasn't I suppose to do that?" She let out a small smile and laugh," I guess...but you were very cool earlier I admit that."  She let out a hiss of pain when he turn her foot, "To be honest..I kinda fell for you at that moment when you saved me." Taehyung look up at her,"What do you mean?"  "I mean...gosh I don't want to say it but...I guess my heart beated for you because you were cool...you could say..I kinda..liked you." Taehyung look at her confuse and she notice that,"Did...did you not feel that with me? I thought that's why you said you were my boyfriend and carried me like that." He place his hand at his heart and shook his head,"It didn't do it like before."  "What are you talking about?"  Taehyung drop his hands down from his heart,"You told me to protect you and care for you because I was your boyfriend..so I did it...but my heart didn't beat for you at that moment..not like-" he stops himself and remember your smile from before. "So you doing that earlier was because I ask you to do those things....and not because you genuinely like me?"  Jennie laughs at how silly the situation was. "Alright, I get it..then what about now?" She grab his collar and pulls him up to lock lips with hers. Taehyung eyes widen at the new feeling. He tried to push away, but instead she pull him closer and deeper into the kiss roughly. As their lips slowly disconnect, she smile at his confuse face,"My, oh my. I guess this is your first kiss since you reacted like this." Once more, she takes another opportunity and lock lips with him once more, but instead of roughly like the first one, she slow it down. Taehyung froze at the situation, but a sound wakes him back up to try to push her away. Jennie notice him pulling away even more, so she push her body towards him and they both fall onto the floor still connecting lips. "Whatever that sound was, you can't escape my touch handsome." she said in between the kiss. 

"Let's go." you said as you witness their kiss outside. Your heart felt like it broke in pieces as you see them kissing ,but Jimin stood in front of your view to block the scene. "You drop the delievery Y/N. We can't deliever this anyways, let's head back and get new ones..alright." For some reasons, tears form in your eyes and Jimin noticed that. He held onto your hands tightly and knew you were in pain. His hands your hair gently and you finally look up to him. "Are you....are you in pain right now Y/N?" You shook your head,"I- I don't know.."  He cup your face and wipe away your tears with his thumbs,"Do...do you need help right now?"  Once more you reply the same thing," I-I don't k-" Suddenly, he pull you into his body and lay his warm lips around yours. Your eyes widen at the shock and you see him closing his eyes as he pull you deep into the kiss.