Why Does This Hurt More?

Spring Day

 

You push Jimin away from and look into his eyes,"Wh-what did you just do?"  He only looked deep into your eyes with silence. "Y/N? Why are you here?" ask Jennie. You both turn to see Jennie and Taehyung back on their feet and now walking towards you. She notice the boxes of chicken you had dropped on the floor earlier,"Well, you definitely aren't here for the party by the way you're dress..." She took a look at Jimin and remember his face in the video. "I-I just came here to deliever some food...I'll go back and bring some new-"  she intrrupts you half way through your sentence,"It's alright, I don't know who order it, but we don't need those food here for this kind of party...Here." She takes out a few cash out of her wallet and hands it to you. "I'm sure if you go back and get more chickens, you'll be fired if your boss knows you drop the delievery...so here, take a few cash back so you might get a raise." Your pride didn't want to take the money, but you had no choice since you didn't want to get fired. "Do...you need more? I can give you more?" she ask. Holding onto the money tightly, you bit your bottom lips and force a smile,"Thank you for the extra..EXTRA tip. I need you to sign here-" Jennie ignores the pen and paper in your hands,"It's alright, if you bring that much cash back, they won't even look at it." You look back at Taehyung who had his arms lock together with Jennie, and she notice you staring. "Ah, did you know Taehyung is my boyfriend? He's been telling me that he always takes care and protects you, but now that he has me...he only does that to me." You nod silently as she continue to speak,"He seem to be alot like your bodyguard...but...it looks like you don't even need him." she said, eyeing at Jimin who was standing next to you. "Y/N...I'm sorry I wasn't able to celebrate-" Jennie hushes Taehyung,"Sweetie, I told you not to talk to any other girls." Taehyung shove her away and grab the sides of your arms,"Listen Y/N, I'm really sorry. That's why I visited you earlier to celebrate with you first." For some reason, you just didn't want to hear his excuse, "It's okay Taehyung. You can go back on your date with..Jennie."  "Y/N?" he whisper your name before you turn your back on him. 

 

 

"Finally, I thought you guys forgotten about us-" You slam your door which cause the other four members to be frighten. "What happen to you two?" ask Jin. You ignore Jin's question and force a smile,"Thank you guys for the party..I'm a bit tired now so you guys can continue on without me."  You last said before going into your room. Yoongi, Jungkook, Jin, and Hoseok all stare at Jimin hoping to get an answer out of him. "Why is Y/N so upset?" ask Yoongi. Jimin continue to stare at you close door and hesitated whether to knock and bother you. "Jimin! What's that on your lips!" yell Jungkook. Jimin rub his lips and notice your lipstick stain that now transfer onto his hands. "It's..it's nothing." 

 

 

After you two had left, Jennie and Taehyung decided to sit on the bench until she felt better. Jennie grab onto Taehyung's arms tightly and rested her head against it as well. "How was it?" Taehyung sat silently and only stare forward at the bushes. "Don't tell me you're shock from my kiss? I kissed a few guys there and there...but the way you reacted was fun." she laugh to herself. "Are you ready to go home now?" he ask. Jennie shook her head,"Do we have to? Why don't we head over to your place?" Taehyung turn his head towards Jennie. She raise her head back up so they were able to meet eyes closely. "What? Are you shy? Don't worry~ I won't do anything to yo-"   "You hurted Y/N. You broke your promise Jennie."  Jennie look at him confuse,"Wh-what are you talking about?! How did I hurt he-" Taehyung rose up from his seat causing her to fall over to her side, "You broke your promise...you made Y/N sad. I felt it...I certainly felt it.."  She let out another small laugh and stood next to him, "Yo-you felt it? What the hell are you talking about now?"   "I gotta go back and check on Y/N."  she stops him by grabbing his shoulders," Whoa! What are you doing? You gotta go check on Y/N? I'm your girlfriend right now! The only person you're suppose to check on is ME!"  Taehyung remove her hands from his shoulders," No you're not. Not anymore. I told you I can be your boyfriend if you didn't try to do anything to make Y/N sad...but you broke tha-" Her hand suddenly flew up and slap his cheeks,"I made her sad? How do you know YOU didn't make her sad?! I didn't even do anything but kiss-" Jennie stops and thought to herself, "Hold up...does that girl really likes him? So she probably saw us kissing then....well this is seriously fun."  She returns back to reality when she hears Taehyung speaking to her," Doing this...does this make you feel better?" Jennie look at him confuse," Doing what?" He touch his cheeks where she had hit him. "Ahh, the slap? I-I guess....I don't know. For sure..I'm not mad at you now since I release my anger out." She reach for his arms once more,"Just tell me how you knew Y/N was upset with ME...then I can try to make it up to her." Taehyung look down at her and she only smile,"I promise~ just tell me how and then I'll apologize to her."  Taehyun thought for a second as she continue to hold his arms tightly,"Her smile." Jennie continue to caress his hands as he talk," What about her smile huh?" she ask. "It was...different...Her smile...just wasn't the same....when she was talking to you."   "Alright, alright I'll go apologize to her soon..just take me home then. I'm a bit tired from tonight." 

 

 

Jimin stare at his flower that only had one petal left. "Did I not help her correctly? I thought I would've left by now after..after-"  "After what Jimin?" Jimin turn around to see Yoongi walking towards him in the dim light. "Why are you still up late?" he ask Jimin. "I'm just waiting for Taehyung to return back home." Yoongi nods and look at Jimin's flower, "Why are you just staring at it? You scared you're going to be leaving soon just like Namjoon?" Jimin turn back and sat down having his arms rest on his knees. Yoongi follow and does the same thing as him,"You like Y/N don't you?" Jimin eyes widen as he look at Yoongi, "I can tell by how you've been acting around her lately..I told you...you care for her differently. That's how I can tell." Jimin rested his head low and stare at the floor,"I've been really confuse about it as well...but today when I saw Y/N-" he stops himself because he didn't want Yoongi to know what had happen earlier. "It doesn't matter, I only have one petal left before I leave just like Namjoon." Yoongi pats his back,"Do you really...really like Y/N Jimin?" Jimin picks up his can and continue to look at his flower silently. "Give that to me." ask Yoongi. Jimin look at him and then back at his can, "Why?"  "Just give it to me."  Jimin obey and handed him the can. Yoongi stare at it carefully before holding it tightly with both of his hands and closing his eyes. "Wh-what are you doing?" Jimin ask. Suddenly, Yoongi's color began to shine and glow as he continue to held onto the can. "Yoong-" Jimin turns his head away from the scene and notice two of Yoongi's petal began to fade away. He turns back when he notice the light began to dim away. "What the hell did you just do?"  He said as he notice there was two more petals on his flower. Yoongi handed him back the can,"Here you go."  he said weakly with sweat on his forehead. "Did you- did you just gave me two of your petals? But this means you'll be closer to leaving!"  "I rather have me go first than you...see, now you have more time to spend with Y/N. You better treasure those two petals." Jimin smile and thank him, "Thanks...really." Yoongi smile and rub his arm,"Like her all you want before you actually leave...I'm sure Y/N will be happy with you by her side for a little bit more."  The sound of the front door closing caught their attention," Taehyung? You came late and missed Y/N's party." Yoongi said as he walk towards him. "S-sorry..I was..busy."  "You've been quiet busy these few days...I hope everythings well. I'm heading to bed first." Taehyung said his goodnight to Yoongi and notice Jimin staring at him. "G-goodnight Jimin."   "Why were you kissing her?" Jimin ask him. "Jennie? I didn't kissed her...she just attac-" Jimin push Taehyung with his hands,"Tae, we're here to protect and help Y/N did you forget that? You know, Namjoon would've been way better here than you since all you've been doing is hanging out with that girl instead of being by Y/N's side." Taehyung hands ball into a fist out of frustration. "Jimin...you don't know anything. I'm doing this to help-"  "Just stop Taehyung...please...honestly..you should just go like Namjoon. You don't even seem to be trying now." Jimin leaves him standing alone and goes to the other member's room. Taehyung bit his lips out of anger and frustration. He tries to follow Jimin to talk to him more, but your door caught his attention. He walks over to it and knocks on it,"Y/N? Are you asleep?" No answer. He twist the doorknob and open the door to your room. The moonlight shine on your face and this helps lead Taehyung towards you quietly. He kneels down at the side of your bed and stare at your sleeping face. He hesitate to move a strand of your hair that was covering your face and only let out sigh. "Like her all you want before you actually leave...I'm sure Y/N will be happy with you by her side for a little bit more."  he remembers Yoongi's words from earlier when he overheard them talking. Finally, he builds the courage to remove the strand of hair on your face. "So, Jimin likes you..." he thought. He turns and lay his back against your bed as he rest his arms on one knee. "I know I haven't been around you a lot lately..but..but do you also like him too?" As you move around the bed, your hands fall out toward the edge and next to his face. Taehyung turns to look at your hands and slowly began to lean his face against it. His cheeks was now touching the palm of your hands as you were still asleep. "She slapped me like you did before." he said quietly in his deep voice so you wouldn't wake up. He brings his left hands to yours and snuggle his face against your palm even more. He closes his eyes and just takes in the feeling of your soft touch against his cheek, "But why...why did hearing Yoongi's words..hurt more than that?"