Using Them Up Quickly.

Spring Day

 

You laugh at yourself and slap your cheeks hoping everything was a dream,"Wake up Y/N! There's no such thing as magi-" you stop yourself when you saw the seven men staring at you. They were all squish on your small couch waiting for you to stop talking to yourself. You let out a cough and stood up carefully from you chair. "Y/N? Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" One of the man rush up to you and try to rest his hand on your forehead but you slap it away. "Don't-I need some time to process things right now." you said still believing everything was a dream to you. "We told you everything though Y/N. If you feel uncomfortable because we haven't introduce ourself then I will start. Hi, I'm Jin!" He put out his hands towards you while you just stare at it, hesitant to shake his hand. While you were staring at his hands, you notice it glowing Peach. "Yeah Y/N, if you feel uncomfortable about us we can introudce ourselves first. I'm Jungkook." He copies Jin and puts his hand out towards you as well and so did the others. As you look at all seven hands that was out to shake yours, you notice each of them glowing in different colors. "Jungkook is Red? Hoseok is Purple? Namjoon is Yellow? Taehyung is Blue? Jin is Peach? Yoongi is Black? And finally Jimin is Orange? Why do they each have their own colors?" you thought to yourself. As you look up, all eyes were on you and they were smiling. Slowly, you shook each and everyone hands and greeted them. After you were done, you quickly fell back to your chair and let out a sigh, "So...so now what? This can't be real!" you said as you pull the sides of your hair. "Of course it's real! We are here to protec-" you interrupt Namjoon's sentence. "Yes, I got it! You already told me that you guys are here to protect me and make sure I don't have any suffering in my life!..but...but you guys are also just my plants that I planted...so you aren't real human..real..human.." You voice began to fade as you realize the situation you were in. You stood up and and grab your coat, "Where are you going Y/N?" ask Jungkook. Ignoring his question, you head out and so did the seven of them did, following you close behind.

 

"Who are you looking for Y/N?" Namjoon ask when he noticing you searching around the environment. When you saw the elderly lady who had gave you the seeds, you quickly rush ahead towards her. "Ma'am! Lady?! I have a question I need you to answer for me!" The lady ignore you and you wave your hands trying to get her attention. "Excuse-excuse me? Hello!" The seven men caught up behind you,"You were looking for her Y/N?" ask Jimin. "Is there any way to return these guys- no. These flower plants  thingy back to normal?" The lady lifted her head up towards you slowly and looked at the seven men behind you,"Ah, I see you took care of them well Y/N." She returns back to do her own things and you tried to get her attention once more, "That's not the point here. I need to turn them back to...to..to flowers or whatever so I can go back to a normal life! I can barely take care of myself and now..SEVEN more people!! I just-just can't do it!" The lady made eye contact with you which caught you off guard. "I told you, they will bring you luck. They're job is to protect you and help you Miss." "I know, but I can't take them because the situation is ridiculous and-" She intrrupts your rant," If you want to get rid of them quickly, just use them up then." You were confuse by her words. "Us-use them up? What do you mean?" You look back to see the seven men looking back at you. "Miss, when you check your cans or pot, did you see the petals on each flowers?" You nodded as you remember the petals. "Ye-yeah. The other five flower had five petals and the other two had four left...why?" The lady stare deeply into your eyes which made you a bit uncomfortable. "The petals represent the deeds they did for you. Good things don't last forever, which is why they are limited to serve you. Once they use up all five petals, BOOM! Vanish and gone. Forever.  You won't have to worry about them afterwards. It'll be like they never existed." You smile to yourself, "So if I just have them help me when I'm in trouble...then they'll be able to leave faster?!" Hoseok walk up to you and held your hands, "Don't you want to keep us around longer though Y/N?" You shook his hand off and smile,"I don't mean to sound mean but I can't have you guys around me long. What if my best friend June ask about you guys! What do I say? Also, I'm barely surviving...how can I take care of you guys." You turn around and shook hands with the elderly lady, "Thank you! Thank you!" You turn back and skip happily back home as the seven guys follow you. As you skip happily knowing what to do now, you forgot to pay attention to the road. "Y/N! Look out!" You quickly look ahead to see a car but soon all you saw next was darkness. Before you knew it, you were already in someone's arms. You lift up your head to see Hoseok staring down at you. "What were you thinking about that you forgot to look ahead." You quickly push him away and smile at him, "That's right Hoseok! Keep protecting like that! If you guys continue to help me like this..then-!" You stop yourself since you didn't want to sound rude. "Nevermind! Let's quickly get back home." 

 

 

You look back at the petals and notice that Hoseok had lost one petals just like Taehyung and Yoongi did. Smiling to yourself, you were thining of ways to hurry up the process so they could quickly disappear."Y/N? Aren't you going to sleep? It's late now and don't you have work tomorrow?" Jungkook ask you. You total forgot about the time since all you were thinking about was the guys. "That's right, I totally forgot about it. Thanks Jungkook." You got up on both feet and look at the other six men staring at you again. "Hmmm, do you guys sleep?" you ask, unsure of what they can do. "Yes, we do sleep Y/N." reply Taehyung. You quickly turn to your closet and got some extra blankets and pillow you would bring out when June would crash at your house. Placing it on the floor, you turn to each one of them and wish them goodnight, "Well, I don't have much so you guys can share. Goodnight!"  You were stop by Namjoon when he put his hands on your shoulder. "What is it now?" you ask. "Let me sleep with you!" Your eyes widen at his comment. You got rid of his hands on your shoulder and cover your chest, "Sle-sleep with me? Yo-you can't! I'm not that type of gi-" Namjoon grab the sides of your arms,"What if someone attacks you at night while you sleep? Let me be there to protect you." You let a small laugh, "Ah~~ you mean you want to stay next to me and not sleep- I mean...well you can't do that! I won't let you. Just sleep here and I'll be fine." You shook him off once again and shoo him away, "Now, go to sleep." Quickly, you close your door and lock it making sure no one can enter your room. "Gosh, I thought he really want to "sleep"..ugh nevermind Y/N. Let's just go to sleep and think of ways to get rid of them as soon as possible." 

 

 

 

In your dreams, you could hear a voice talking to you,"Wake up..Y/N..wake up.." You slowly open your eyes, but your vision was still blurry, "Wake up Y/N. You'll be late for work." Your vision began to clear and you saw who was talking to you. "Hi Jimin...JIMIN?!" you got up from you bed and cover yourself with your blanket. "What-why are you in my room? I thought I locked it last night-" You suddenly smell bacon coming from your kitchen, "Is that..bacon?" Jimin nods at you, "Yup! Hurry and get dress!" You look at your clock and realize you were going to be late if you didn't hurry. 

 

You looked around your small living to see the rest of the guys sitting and waiting for you. "Morning Y/N! Did you sleep well?" You nodded and saw Jin in the kitchen plating your food on the table. "Come and eat!" You walk over to the table and sat down to see bacon and eggs, "Eat it, why are you just staring at it?"ask Jin. "Well, I'm use to eating rice or ramen in the morning." Jin nods his head,"Alright, next time I'll just cook that for you then." You still thank him for his work and quickly gobble the food up. As you were eating, a sudden thought pop in your head, "Hey, so this is kind of helping me right? Jimin helped me woke up before I was late to work..and Jin helped cook for me...does this count??" Jin his head to the side, "I don't know...if it helps you then..I guess it wold count." You nod your head,"Yes it does help me! It helps me with work and my health since I always eat junk food..so this does count!" You turn towards the cans and saw the Peach and Orange flowers lose a petal. "Yes! Then I'll be heading to work!" You grab your bag and felt a hand around your wrist. "Y/N, let me go along with you so I can protect you." ask Jungkook. "I'm okay, I really am. If I have trouble...wouldn't you guys sense it since Yoongi and Taehyung helped me the other time." You wave bye to them all and quickly rush out the door. "Seriously, why are they so clingy to me." 

 

 

"So about the party...let's go!" June ask. "Nah, I gotta go work night shift at the store. I can't go. Have fun for me instead." June grab your arm which stops you from mopping the floor. "Come on Y/N! Let's get you doll up in a dress and heels and have some fun! It's Jennie's birthday!" You remove her hands from your arm,"And that's another reason for me to not go. Jennie is on a different level, I don't want to go having her show off her expensive bags or whatever to me." "But Y/N, we can just go for the food~ you know you like free food especially if it's the expensive stuff." You rested your chin your hands,"I do like free food...alright I'll go BUT just for the food." June claps her hands together happily,"Yes! Alright, I'll come over to your house and we'll get ready together." You nodded your head, "Alright, we can get ready toget- No! Wait, let's get ready at your place!" June looks at you weirdly," Why? You live closer to Jennie...do you prehaps..have a man in your house?"  she smirk at you. "No! It's nothing like that-!"  The bell at the door suddenly rings intrrupting your conversation, "I'm sorry, but we're close!" said June. You turn back to see Namjoon waving at you. "Y/N! I came by to pick you up since it's late!" June stare back at you, "So you do have a man at home!" You shook your head,"No! That's not it! we're just..cousins!" June look back at Namjoon and then back to you, "Cousin? How come I didn't know you have a cousin?" "That's because I barely talk about them! I'll meet you tomorrow at your house then June! Finish work for me okay! Thanks!" You quickly toss the mop to June and grab your bag,"Let's leave now!" you whisper to him as you wave bye to June. 

 

As you were walking next to Namjoon, you were thinking to yourself on how you were going to use them up fast. An idea pop in your brain and you smile to yourself. "Ouch!" you yell out faking your fall and falling into Namjoon's arms. "Becareful Y/N. What if I didn't catch you." He help you back onto your feet, "That's right! What would have happen if you didn't catch me! Wouldn't this count as well since you did help me before I could've broken something." Namjoon hums to himself before he answer back to you,"I don't think this count...it felt like you were faking..but if you think I helped you then it can count!" You thought for a while, "I guess not...let's just hurry back home." Namjoon stops you when he realize you were upset,"Y/N, did I say something wrong? Why are you upset?" You advoided eye contact with him and let out a sigh,"It's not you, I'm just upset at myself..(for putting up a horrible act) ..let's head back quick."

 

 

 

"Are you sure I'm going to be fine June?" you ask as June was applying lipstick on. "Yes you will! We're friends!" You look down as you put on your heels, "Well, I'm not friends with her, only you are." June grab your hands tightly, "Don't worry! Take this break before you go back to your crazy work schedule dude. Let's hurry and go!" You smile and believe in June's words. Maybe things will be okay as long as you stay in one corner and just eat by yourself. Just when you stood up, your cell phone began to rang, "Hurry and pick it up. I'll be outside." You nodded and pick up the call, "Hello?" "Y/N! Are you okay? No one did anything to you." you could tell it was Hoseok's voice at the end of the call. "How are you guys calling me?" "We're using the landline phone. If anyone tries to hurt you just scream and-" you stop Yoongi's sentece,"I. WILL. BE. FINE. Please, I gotta go. I'm not going to die." You quickly hung up on them and exit out the door. 

On the other end, the other guys were worried about you. "Maybe we should chill for a bit." said Yoongi. "We're here to help Y/N though. Aren't we her lucky charms?" said Taehyung. "We'll go to her when we know she needs help, for now..let's just wait." reply Jungkook.

 

 

 

As you arrive at the entrance of the party, it was obvious that it was going to be grand. "Let's head in." June grabs your hands and you both walk in. Right as you step in, the lights were shining brightly and the music play loudly bursting your eardrums. "I'll go greet Jennie and wish her a Happy Birthday." "You know me, I'll be at the snack table!" You both separated and head towards your destination. You saw all the expensive food on the tables and your jaw drops, "Holy, I better take this chance and eat all these goodies." 

 

June search and search until she finally found Jennie sitting and surrounded around guys. "Jennie! Happy Birthday!" They both hug each other, "Thanks for coming June!" "I also brought Y/N! She's at the snack table though."  Jennie smile, "Really? I didn't know she would come. Afterall, I know how much she hates me shoving my money at her." "Let's all just relax and chill, no need to start anything okay." said June. Jennie motion a man towards her and whisper into his ear before he left, "I should give her a present for showing up at my party...it'll be fun."  June nodded hesitantly at her, "Al-alright." 

 

As you were stuffing food in your mouth, the music suddenly became much louder. "I might just go deaf soon at this party." As you turn around, you saw everyone crowding near the middle. Curious, you stuff a few more food into your mouth before heading to the crowd. When you reach towards the crowds, everyone was cheering at the girl dancing in the middle. "This is entertaining? Well, whatever suits your taste-" just as you turn around, you accidentally bump into another girl spilling wine everywhere."I'm sorry! Oh, I'm seriously sorry!"  you saw that the girl you bump into was a Jennie. "Funny that it's you who bump into me and spill wine on my expesive clothing Y/N." You apologize once more,"I said I was sorry." Jennie grab your arms tightly,"Then you should pay for this. Buy the same exact clothing from the same brand." You laugh at her demand towards you, "No, I will pay for your cleaning but buying you another clothes...no." You shook her off and she tried to grab once more when a man suddenly grab her wrist. "I'll pay it for her instead."  you turn towards the man and he smile back at you. "Here's my card. Just email me the info and I'll buy the same clothing for you." Jennie takes the cards and smirks at you, "Luck was on your side...but not for long." she said before bumping into your shoulders and leaving. The man turn towards you with a smile,"I hope you're fine. " You were lost into his eyes and smile,"Yea-yeah I'm great. Thanks. I'll pay you back-" "No need. I hope this gave me a chance to look good in front of you." he smile. You laugh and smile back at him, "I think it work."  He turns around and grab a drink and handed it to you," Here. Why don't we drink and chat? Let's get to know each other." You hesitated for a while but eventually grab the wine,"Okay, I'm cool with that." He puts his glass towards you and you both cheers before taking a sip. "Let's go somewhere private. It's too loud in here to talk." you nodded as he wrap his arms around your shoulders. "Hey, Y/N! Where ya going?" ask June. "I'll be back, just going to chat." you reply. June stare at you and back at the man who had his arms around you. "He look familar..is he..wasn't he the guy earlier that Jennie whisper to? What's he up to?" She thought to herself. "I'll be back."  you wave bye to her and walked along next to the guy. June stare at your back and hesitated to follow you. "Nah, I'm sure everything will be fine." 

As you both enter the empty long hallway, you suddenly began to felt dizzy and your vision began to blur. "Are you okay Y/N? " the man ask. You held your head with your hand,"Yeah..I'm fine..but..how do you know my name? We haven't even introuduce-" before you could finish your sentence, you lost conscious and fell into the man arms.

 

"It's getting late...shouldn't Y/N be here already?" Jungkook said worriedly. "We should give her space, didn't Y/N wanted some space?" said Jimin. Yoongi stood up from the couch startling the other members, "What's wrong Yoongi?"  ask Namjoon. "I feel..uneasy." he reply. Taehyung nodded,"I thought it was just me..I feel uneasy as well...We should go follow Y/N!" Hoseok grab his arms stopping Taehyung from leaving. "We're going with you!"

 

 

The man lay you carefully on the empty bed and scan your sleepless body. Behind him, Jennie walks towards both of you and look over your body as well. "I didn't imagine the plan going so smoothly like this. She must be desperate for a rich guy. Do whatever you want, I give you permisson." The man accepted the extra cash from Jennie as she leaves you two in the room alone. He stuff the money away and began to undress his upper half leaving it . He kneels on the bed and began to your shirt when he feels a hand on his shoulder," I thought you left her with me?"  He turns around thinking it was Jennie when he see a man instead. "Who the hell are you? How did you get in?!" "Get off of her you sick ert before I rip you apart." warn Taehyung.