This Weird Feeling Towards You.

Spring Day

 

It was already pass 10 p.m and you were thirsty for water after locking yourself up in your room for a while. You leave your room to head to the kitchen and didn't see one of Taehyung's petals had fallen down. As you reach for a glass cup, it accidently slip out of your hands and fell down onto the floor, now broken in pieces. You reach to collect the pieces when you cut your finger by accident, "Ouch." you softly said to yourself. Before you knew it, Yoongi arrive next to you and held your hand in his,"You're bleeding. Let's leave this here for later and get yourself fix." You tried to reject him but he was too strong for you. Yoongi brings you to the couch and turns on the light to make the room brighter,"Here, I'll help you." He rips open a bandage and clean your wound. "I'm..I'm okay. You know I can take care of this by myself right?"  He shook his head as he place the bandage on your finger,"We're here to help you remember. Now, if you need to do anything let me know so I can do it for you." You thank Yoongi for his help,"Thank you." As Yoongi clean up the mess, he began to talk more,"I heard from Jimin...it's okay if you're mad at us...but we really did help you Y/N...believe us in that." You look away from his eyes,"I don't know honestly...right now..the only proof I have is the picture...and I don't have anything else to help me think...maybe the guy didn't do anything to me. I'm just..upset at myself. That's all." Yoongi stood back up and return the kit back to its place,"Rest."  was the last thing he said before leaving back to the other members who was asleep. As you stood up to see the other members, you notice Taehyung was still missing. "Where is he?" Suddenly, the front door unlock and you see Taehyung entering the house. As he slip off his shoes, you two finally made eye contact after the incident from before. "You haven't slept yet Y/N?" You shook your head,"No, not yet." There was more awkward silence between the two of you  before he spoke more," Ah, I have something for you-" before he pull out the item from his pocket, you intrupt him,"I see that your bruise disappear. I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to do that to you." Taehyung smile back at you," It's okay! As long as you feel a bit better when you did that, you can hit me anytime you want!" You smile at how adorable he was,"I'm not going to abuse you or anyone, but thanks for the offer." Taehyung quickly reach into his pocket again and pull out a candy bar,"Here, I got this on my way back. It's your favorite candy. I hope this cheer you up a little." You grab the candy bar and thank him,"Thank you." Suddenly, he wraps you up into his arms tightly causing you to freeze."I'm so happy that you like it!" he pulls you away with a huge smile,"Trust me...you'll see soon that we did save you from that ert..and you'll soon be happy again." He ruffle your hair before saying goodnight to you and you stood there frozen in your spot. Staring at the candy bar, your clutch your chest tightly,"W-what's going on with me today..." You shake your head and rush towards you bedroom,"Sleep..I think I just need to rest after today."

 

 

As you were checking through your email, a new message suddenly had appear on your screen. Clicking on the new message, you see a video of you and the ert. "The heck is this? And from someone anon?" As you press play, the screen show the ert man on top of you shirtless trying to your shirt when Taehyung suddenly popped in, "Get off of her you sick ert before I rip you apart."  As the video continue to play, you see the other members helping you get away from the man and the room. You quickly shut the video off and took a deep breath,"Is this...is this what he meant before....when he told me I'll see them save me from that ert?" You rush towards out of your room to see the other guys in the living room, but Taehyung. "Where's Taehyung you guys?"  "He said he was busy with something and left." reply Jin. Jimin approach you," What's wrong Y/N? You okay?" You nodded,"Do you guys know where he went?" The guys shook their head. "I'll help you find him." said Jungkook. You grab your sweater and thank him,"Thanks Jungkook, it would help me alot to have you next to me while I try to find him."  Namjoon stood up as well,"Let me go as well. We'll find him together."

 

~~~Few days later~~~

 

You wanted to find Taehyung as soon as possible to apologize to him. The other two stick close to you trying to help you locate where he could've went. "We went to all your workplaces..and he's not even at one spot." said  Namjoon. "What other places could he have gone to?" you said softly trying to regain your breathe. "Let's head back Y/N. You can say what you want to him when we return back home." You agree to Jungkook's statement and decided to head back home and just wait. As the three of you waited at the cross light, a woman scream could be heard through the streets,"Help! Thief!!" The three of you turn to see a thief holding a woman's purse in it's hands and rushing pass by. You rush towards the man to stop the thief and Jungkook and Namjoon follow as well. As you chase the thief, he had finally ended up at a dead end in the alley. Panting, you tried to settle with the thief calmly,"Sir, please return the bag back please. Doing this isn't going to help you trust me!" The thief pull out a knife towards you,"STAY BACK OR I'M GOING TO CUT YOU!" He swing the knife towards you as you take a few steps back. Jungkook and Namjoon had finally caught up with you and their eyes widen at the knife pointed at you,"Y/N stay back!" yell Jungkook. "Listen, if you return the bag back, I'll help pay for whatever you need okay. This isn't the answer." The man's hands shook out of nervousness,"You'll help pay for my medical bills?" You hesitated but nod your head,"Y-yes! If you put the knife down and return the bag back, I'll pay for it." The man thought for a moment then drop the knife onto the floor,"Al-alright. If you say so." You let out a sigh of relief,"Thank you." You put your hand out towards the man so he give you the purse,"Just-just give it to me alright." He takes slow steps towards you and slowly began to hand you the purse. "That's right. Just give me the purse-"  Before you knew it, the man quickly punches you in the stomach causing you to fall down in pain from his strength. "Y/N!" Namjoon yell out to you. He quickly rush towards the man and Jungkook rush towards you. "You alright Y/N?" Jungkook ask you. Just as Namjoon reaches the man, the man had already grab his knife from the floor earlier and stab him in the stomach. "Namjoon!" you yell out in shock at the scene. The man continue to push in the knife into his stomach and laugh,"That's right, bleed to death-!" Before he knew it, Namjoon had already knock him out with one punch. You and Jungkook was silent from what had just happen. Namjoon turn back towards and Jungkook with a knife stuck in his stomach and blood dripping out. He wobbles his way towards you both,"Nam-Namjoon.." you said with tears in your eyes. "Hy-hyung?" cry Jungkook. Namjoon smile at you both and pull the knife out,"I'm fine...are you alright Y/N?" You kneel your way towards him and nodded. As you took a closer look at him, Namjoon was fading away. "I think it's my time...to leave." he smile to you. Jungkook shook his head,"How is that possible? You had two left-" Namjoon hush him,"It doesn't matter, as long as I help Y/N...I've done my job...I'll see you guys soon." Tears fell from your eyes seeing Namjoon just smiling at you and waving goodbye, "I hope...I had done my job right Y/N." You nod,"Thank you..always." 

 

 

You stare at the empty can filled with Yellow petals that used to be Namjoon's place. "Wow, can't believe he left just like that...is that how it's going to be like with us?" ask Hoseok. The other members shush him as you just examin the can silently. "You still have us Y/N. Don't be sad." said Jin. You nodded,"You're right, I shouldn't be sad over this. Namjoon really had helped me a lot and you guys as well." You set the can to the side and turn back towards the other four guys,"Seriously, I'm always thankful for you guys." 

 

 

You wanted some alone time after what had happen earlier in the day so you went outside for a drink. As you took a sip of your drink, you begin to really think about the guys. "This shouldn't affect me in a bad way...they weren't really real to begin with anyways...but still...they really are nice guys to me when I'm stupid and rude." you thought. "What are you doing here by yourself?" you turn around to see Taehyung closing the door. "I heard what happen to Namjoon...I can't believe he left like that." You nodded and took another sip of your drink. "I'm sorry I wasn't really home today. I was busy with Jennie today." You turn your head towards him,"Jennie? Why were you with her today?" Taehyung open his bottle of water and took a gulp of it,"She wanted to go on a date." You spit out your drink, "Date? When did you two hook up?"  "A few days ago. She ask me to be her boyfriend so I said yes." You turn your whole body towards him," Do you even like her?" Taehyung his head to the side,"Like?...I'm not sure." You smack his arms,"That's not a relationship then. You're suppose to love each other to be boyfriend and girlfriend." Taehyung nodded his head,"Oh..Well, I only said yes because-" he stops himself and it made you curious. "Because what?"  He ignore you and continue to drink from his bottle. "Anyways, I was going to tell you..I'm sorry for slapping you the other day. It turn out you guys really did protect me." Taehyung smile,"So are you not sad anymore?" You smile back,"Yeah, I'm not sad anymore." Taehyung smile and stood up to scream a"yes" in the air. "Shssh, you're going to wake people up!" You use all your strength to pull him back down,"Calm down Taehy-" Before you knew it, Taehyung was suddenly on top of your body and you both were making eye contact with each other. Your heart began to freak out like crazy as you stare deeply into his large eyes,"What's wrong?" he asks you in his deep voice. Your mind was going crazy and you weren't sure if it was because of him or the drink you had. "I never been this close to you before Y/N...you have really pretty eyes." he spoke softly towards you. At that moment, you just wanted to stay like that with him. His warm body made you feel protected. "Now, let's get up and rest for another tomorrow. We can't let Namjoon being gone let us be depress!" He pull his body off of yours and you pick yourself back up. "Are you sick again? Your face is red?" He tries to rest his hands ontop of your forehead but you reject him and rush back inside the house,"I'm going to sleep!" You close the door, leaving him outside to finish his water by himself. As you rush towards your bedroom, you lean against the door with your back and took another deep breathe. "Is it..because I've been single for so long I'm like this?" you ask yourself. 

 

As Taehyung finish his last drop of water, he returns back inside the house. "Where were you today?" He turns around to see Jimin,"Oh, you're still awake?"  Jimin stay silent. "I was out with Jennie today."  "You were out with the girl who made Y/N think she got taken advantage of? Are you cazy Tae?" Jimin approach him,"She went out today with Jungkook and Namjoon to find you, you know. That's how Namjoon disappear...because they went out to find you." "I'm..I'm sorry. I don't know what to say Jimin." Jimin let out a sigh,"I just hope..you really do protect Y/N..that's all, but I don't know since you're hanging out with that girl Jennie." Taehyung grabs his wrist and stops him from leaving,"I am protecting Y/N. As long as I stay next to that Jennie girl, Y/N will be protected...I swear." He push away his hands,"We'll see in the future. Let's hope that it'll be true."

 

 

As you turn your body to the side, you let out a yawn and slowly open your eyes to see Jimin next to your bed. "Jimin? Why is he here?" You rub your eyes just in case you could've mistaken seeing him,but he was really there beside you. You look down to see his hand on your stomach and freak out,"Why is his hands at that spot? He can feel my belly fat?!" You look back up to his sleepy face next to yours and suddenly, an orange glow of dim light appear between his hands and your stomach. You stare at it confuse until the dim light disappear. As you turn to look back up at Jimin, his eyes were open. "Ji-Jimin..what are you doing-"  "I thought you would've feel a little shaken up by what happen to Namjoon, so I came in to check by on you...but I felt something wrong with your stomach....and then I remember Jungkook told me that man punch you there."  He removes his hands from your body."Th-thanks but you can't just use your powers to help this pain..I'm alrig-" He hushes you with his soft voice,"As long as I'm able to make you feel better, it's okay Y/N." You sat up and look down at his tired body,"Is that why you feel asleep here? Because you use your power? Jimin-" He silence you when he pulls you into his arms. "Jimin? Are you okay? You know...these pass few days..you've been acting wei-"  "Let's sleep..I'm quite tired now since I used my powers Y/N." You nod your head,"Al-alright Jimin..goodnight." You close your eyes and he rest his head ontop of yours thinking to himself,"I thought I was leaving soon because I was feeling weird lately...but when I pulled you into my arms...I just felt a weird emotion I never felt before...What exactly is it?...I want to ask you but...a part of me is scare to ask you. Why..why is that?"