It's Okay to Help Slowly Now.

Spring Day

 

Taehyung held onto the man shoulders tightly,"Are you stupid? This warning means for you to get the heck off of her!" he pulls the man off of your body and punch his face causing him to bled. Jungkook and Yoongi rush towards the man and held both of his arms as Taehyung kept punching the man repeatedly.  Namjoon and Jin helps stops Taehyung from his punches while Hoseok guarded the door. Jimin rush towards you body and shook you gently,"Y/N? Y/N, are you okay?" noticed your shirt and quickly rebuttons it back up. He carried you bridal-style since you were still unconcious from the drug. Taehyung rush towards you and Jimin, "Is Y/N okay?" Jimin nodded,"She's still unconcious. Let's get her home first." Taehyung quickly took off his jacket and cover your body as Hoseok help guide Jimin and you out of the room. "What do we do with this guy?"ask Jungkook. "Leave him. I'll deal with him." They all turn around to see June, "Oh, you're Y/N's friend." said Namjoon. "You guys should leave and take Y/N back home first before Jennie see you." "Jennie?" whisper Yoongi. June quickly motion them to leave and they obey, leaving the man on the floor injured. 

 

 

Jimin gently lays you on your bed and cover you up warmly. You slowly began to regain concious and see his blurry face in your eyes. Hoseok jumps out of joy seeing you open your eyes,"Y/N! You're awake! That's great! I'll go tell the others!"  He rush off to the living room leaving just you and Jimin. When you were able to fully see Jimin, you touch your head in pain. "What happend? Why am I back home?" Jimin only smile to you warmly as he your hair, "It's great you're awake Y/N. Just rest tonight and we'll explain everything tomorrow when you're fully rested." You wanted to ask more but a part of you told you to just listen to Jimin, "A-alright." 

 

"Did you ruin it June?" ask Jennie. "What are you talking about? Why were going to do something stupid like this to Y/N? Don't you know you can go to jail?" Jennie laugh at June,"No problems if you have cash...Now tell me...were those guys..the one who came to help her?" she ask as she look at the security cameras that capture the seven guys. "I'm not saying anything after what you did. I'm disappointed in you Jennie." Just as June was about to leave, Jennie grab her hands tightly,"Whoa, whoa. Chill out. June, if you help me out, I can give you a better job at my dad's company. Just help me get Y/N down that's all and you'll live a better life than her."  June turn back towards Jennie,"Why do you want to take her down?" Jennie smirk as she continue to look at the security cameras, "She's just annoying...thinking she's all better because she doesn't need money like I do..this is a lesson to teach her that money does play an important part in life." Jennie leans closer to June, "Come on June, I know you've been looking for a stable job..work for me and you'll be rich in no time. All you need to tell me if those dudes are the one who helped her, that's it." June hesitated as Jennie continue to held onto her hands, "Those dudes...those dudes.." Jennie waited for an answer, "Those dudes what?" she ask. June's eyes shifted left and right,"Those dudes..did help her..they helped Y/N's escape." Jennie smile and pat her on the back, "Nice, now continued to help me and you'll have money in no time."

 

 

Next to you, Jimin was sleeping on the floor next to you since he had refuse to leave your side. You wonder what had happend for him and everyone to suddenly be so overprotective of you even more. "What happen tonight? All I remember was walking with the guy next to me and-"  your eyes turn to look down at Jimin's close eyes. "Did that guy..try to do something to me?" you whisper to yourself. Feeling thirsty, you slowly creep out of your bed in head to the kitchen. As you close your door, you bump into Taehyung who was still awake. "Y/N! You're awake!" he said softly trying to not wake the others. "Why are you still awake Taehyung?" You walk over to the kitchen to get a cup of water as Taehyung follow you closely, "I was worried about you. I couldn't sleep. " You stare up at him since he was taller than you, "What happend? I'm really curious." You waited for Taehyung to answer you,"Hello? Are you asleep?" you ask. "Nothing happend. You fainted from the heat at the party and your friend June called Namjoon to get you." Taehyung didn't want to scare you of what had happen so he lied. You believe him and nodded,"Alright then, let's go on to bed now." Taehyung nodded and follow you behind again.  As you walk out the kitchen, you notice the flowers losing more petals. "I guess the petals fell off since you guys helped me tonight. Thanks again!" you patted his arms and head back to your room. As you close the door gently to not wake Jimin up, you walk towards him and  squated to admire his sleeping face. "Why do I feel like he's lying though?" you thought to yourself. As you continue to stare at Jimin's face you began to remember earlier when he your hair as he smile to you. Recreating that scene, you smile to yourself, "Now that I think about it..no one haven't done to me in years...thinking about it..my life hasn't been this entertaining..I think it'll be fine to have them for a while." Looking back down at Jimin, you're heart began to  suddenly throb. Clutching your chest, you quickly headed back to your bed,"Chill..I guess I'm like this since I've been single for so long. Just go to sleep Y/N. Maybe you're just in the heat right now..that's all! Sleep...sleep...sleep.." you said lastly before you drifted back to sleep. 

Staring at your back view, Jimin eyes was open and blinking as he was lying down on the floor. He smile to himself before he fell back to sleep still facing your back.

 

 

Namjoon and Jungkook decided to follow you work after that night, so you agree since they continue to whine to you and it was driving you crazy. As you were carrying the boxes to the storage room, Jungkook wanted to help you but you disagree because it was your job. "I said I got it Jungkook. Just sit down over there next to Namjoon okay. " Jungkook nodded and heads towards Namjoon. "Y/N, can you please hurry and move these boxes away so I can clean?" You obey and quickly began to stack more boxes than you could handle, but you force yourself to carry them. "I can't do this..I need to go help her now!" said frustrated Namjoon. "She told me to sit back here with you..let's listen to her..this is helping her if we listen to her." 

You quickly began to rearrange the boxes in the right section and dust the extra dust off your hands,"There we go. Everything should be all set-" before you knew it, you accidently trip a few boxes which led them to fall and breaking the glasses inside of them. Jungkook and Namjoon suddenly appear next to you," Are you okay Y/N?" They both ask you. "Yeah I am, but the boxes aren't. I'm dead now. I won't be able to get my pay!" Jungkook and Namjoon both looked at each other and back at you. "We can help Y/N! Just..just stand back okay." They pull you back and steo forward,"How can you guys fix the broken glas-" Suddenly, you saw both of them glowing their colors and the broken glasses began to reglue itself together like it had never broken. "I totally forgot that you guys were magical but...you guys are magical." you said in shock at seeing their magic for the first time. They both fell onto the floor and you rush towards them both, "Are you guys okay?" They both nodded, "Yeah, as long as we helped you...everything is fine." said Namjoon. You help them back up but they were still wobbly, "Are you sure you guys are okay? This was the first time I saw you guys use..well your powers I guess." Jungkook smile towards you to reassure you that everything was fine, "We'll be fine. We should head back and tell the others to help treat us, don't worry about us and finish your job safely okay?" You nodded and they vanish before you could say bye to them. "That was odd. This was the first time to see them...weak?"

 

Jin help massage Jungkook and Namjoon as they were both sitting down on the couch,"Are you guys okay?" ask Yoongi. They both nodded,"Yeah..it's just..after we use our powers..I felt dizzy." said Jungkook. Hoseok thought for a moment and his eyes caught onto the flowers in the cans. "Hey! Look, you guys lost two petals each! Is it because you use your powers?" They all rush over towards the cans and stare at it, "Hoseok is right. Jin, Jimin,Yoongi,and Taehyung has three petals left. Hoseok has four left. Namjoon and I only have two left."  "You guys should be careful, don't use your powers unless you want to lose two petals." warn Jin. "But isn't this good? This is what Y/N wanted right? She wanted us to be gone soon." said Hoseok. "Maybe we should all quickly help her and disappear for her. The biggest help to her is disappearing...right?" ask Yoongi. "We shouldn't just disappear quick like that. We're here to protect Y/N! So let's protect her when she needs it..stop thinking of leaving guys!"yell Jimin. Taehyung agree,"He's right. Don't think about leaving Y/N. Let's always protect her, even if she wants us to be gone...we should always protect her." reply Taehyung.

 

 

Walking back from work, you notice June inside the chicken restaurant and sneak inside to surprise her. "Hey June!" She jumps out of shock and turns around to hit your arms. "Thanks for calling my cousin Namjoon to pick me up last night. I didn't think I would faint due to the hot air." you laugh. You notice June was more quiet than usual,"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She scratch the back of her head," I called Namjoon last night?"  she ask you. Nodding your head," Yeah..they- I mean he told me I passed out due to the heat and you called him for me..right?" June hesitated and return back to her work. "Right June?" you pull her back to you and ask her once more. "That's what happend last night..right?" She brush you off," Y/N! How-how can you just believe someone's words so easily!" You look at her, shock,at her change of tone. "That dude who you were with...tried to do something bad to you!" You stood frozen, shock at her words. "What are you talking about June." She swings you back and forth," Jennie paid him to drug you and take you to bed but-....I can't believe you fell for his tricks." "How was I supposed to know? I thought he was just a nice guy." June release you in frustration, "I-...I can't help you anymore Y/N....I'm sorry." You look at her confuse,"What are you talking about-"  "I can't be friend with someone who's dense like you..I already quit my job here...Sorry." You tried to grab her but she refuse and rush outside the shop leaving you by yourself with tears in your eyes.

 

 

As you walked by yourself in the dim streets, you began to think about what June told you about. "I am stupid...who the heck would follow a guy to "chat" with after a drink....I must've made June really worried about me..maybe that's why she's mad at me, but why did Taehyung lied to me..why?" You stop walking and tears fell from your eyes onto the floor, feeling frustrated with yourself you hit your chest trying to toughen yourself up. "Come on Y/N. You need to be smart and be strong! You've been through so much...you should already be strong!" you said to yourself as you continue to hit your chest roughly making you in pain. "It's okay to weak at times to Y/N." You stop the punches when you heard a man's voice behind you. "Don't beat yourself up for it." The footsteps behind you continue to walk towards you and your heart began to race at the sound of it. Turning around slowly, you see Hoseok staring down at you. "The others are busy making a meal for you at home, so I came." he said. You continue to look up at him and he notice your red, watery eyes. "Who told you to beat yourself up? That's why you're crying.." he joke, but you were still staring at him. "Why did you come here?" you said in your shakey voice. "I'm here to help you remember. It's my existence to help you. What should I do? You want to run and scream your problems out? Or..hmm.. I watched a T.V drama and they drank their problems away-" Hoseok stop his talking and notice you still upset and in tears. He hesitated, but took a step closer towards you slowly and wraps his arms around you tightly causing you forget about your worries for a moment. "Hoseok-" He hush you like you were a baby, "In the drama, they also did this and the girl was fine afterwards. If this can help you..I can always hug you."  you smile at how innocent he said that comment towards you. "I heard you laugh a little, is this helping? I'm not too sure." you noddedin his arms,"It's helping..alot."  Still hugging you tightly, Hoseok pulls you even closer to him making your heart skip a beat. At that moment, you felt happy to have someone to lean on since you were always by yourself. "You guys can help me slowly now...I kind of want you guys to..stay a bit longer." Hoseok push you way from his chest and smile at you," You mean it! I mean, we will always help you , but now we'll do it it moderately!" He pulls you in for another hug causing you to smile. 

 

"Oh! You guys! Hoseok lost another petal! Now he's tie with us Yoongi!" yelled Jimin. Taehyung rush towards Jimin and wraps his arms around his shoulders,"Why are you looking at the flowers so hard?" Jimin let out a sigh,"Do you think Y/N will be sad when we leave?" Taehyung release his arms and took a moment to think,"There won't be tears if we say goodbye happily. As long as we say goodbye with smiles...no one would be sad." Jimin turn his head up to look at Taehyung,"You sure?"  He nods,"I'm sure."