Chapter 2~ We've to sperated classes

GOTWICE(JYP High School)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter contain 2 following couples:
Nayeon♥Mark
Mina ♥ Jinyoung
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jihyo POV:
All of us were headed to the principal office to know our classes.  We greet her and close the door right away as we all walk in.
Principal:"Welcome to JYP High school and Glad to meet you guys. What bring you guys here?
Me:"We just want to know our class."
Principal: "Ahh.. Okay, let me get my folder and let me see..... umm...Nayeon, Mina and Jihyo you will be in 3-1, Chaeyoung,Tzuyu and Dahyun.You guy will be in 3-2. And Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana, you guys will be in 3-3"
(A/N: Let say that they accept the class. Because I no idea how does school system work and the class work. So Yeah...)
Mina: "Well too bad. We have to be sperated...."
Principal: "No, No. It not what you are thinking. We just pick randomly base on available seats in the class. Not base on your academic level."
Everyone: "Ah.. Thanks You" We smile to her and leave the office.

We headed to our homeroom. Since I was walking with Nayeon and Mina. We awkwardly walk in to the classroom.
In class 3-1
Homeroom teacher:  "Oh. You guys must be the new students"
Me&Nayeon&Mina: "Yes." We say awkwardly.
Homeroom Teacher: "Everyone please settle down and please introduce yourself."

Since Nayeon and Mina were too shy. Mind as well, I start to introduce myself first.
Me: "Annyeong, I'm Jihyo. Nice to meet you. I hope we can get along" I bow the 45° angle.
Nayeon:"Annyeong, I'm Nayeon. Glad to meet you. Please take care of me."
Who is also take a 45° angle bow.
Mina:"Annyeong, I'm Mina."and also bow 45° angle.

Homeroom Teacher:"Umm.. Mark why don't you sit in the back and Nayeon sit beside him. Yenny move in the back and Mina sit beside Jinyoung. And Jihyo why don't you sit next to Jun.K.No No. Suzy sit beside Jun.K and Jihyo sit beside JB-Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter