Chapter7~JYP High School 5th Anniversary(Part3)

GOTWICE(JYP High School)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7♥TWICE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mina POV:
OMG! It all my fault! I shouldn't be taking care of her and accompany her. Not leaving her alone there. I let her to have peaceful time of resting. Since she don't feel comfortable.  Well I made a big big mistake. Nayeon unnie fainted when she is on the way to the bathroom. I feel totally bad and it totally my fault. Mark Oppa carry Nayeon to GOT7 van to the hospital and we all follow him to the van. It only took him 30 minutes.  Since the hospital is very near. She is now in the room for about a hour and still she in there without any sound. I keep blaming myself that I should take care of her when she don't feel well. But, they all told me that it not my fault and Nayeon is going to be okay. I hope so. Just then I found myself excuses to leave the hospital for a walk to clam myself. They told me that I should have someone to accompany me. So Jinyoung offers to join with me. While walking through the playground, I found swing to sit on and start crying. Jinyoung notice me cry. He quickly hug in in his warm embrace. My head is leading on his chest, while my arm wrapped around his waist and cry a little bit. He told me it gonna to okay and soon we walk back to the hospital with my hand wrapped around his waist as he hug me.  

Chaeyoung POV:
It all my fault! ALL MY FAULT!!! I shouldn't be giving Nayeon all my leftover food! Since she is a great eater, and I didn't finish my food. So.... I give mine to her. I didn't want to waste any food and though Nayeon want it. So I ask her and accept to eat my leftover. I know she will go to the bathroom if she ate too much or she is full. But what I didn't know is. She fainted!! It totally my fault. TOTALLY! I walk up and down through the hall and suddenly I sit down on the bench a bit far away from them, so that I can calm myself down. Suddenly I heard someone ask me a question.

YoungJae:"Are....You....OK?" 
Me:"um....... yea."
Then I burst in tears. I really feel very very bad. It all my fault! Then he sit next to me hold my head to his chest while hugging me with his hand rubbing on my back, to make me feel better. But still, I'm still in tear. What if something serious happen to Nayeon? Will Nayeon be okay? She alway treat me like her real young sister. She take good care of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter