Chapter 3~ Vocal and Rap Girls

GOTWICE(JYP High School)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter consists 3 following couples: 
Tzuyu♥Yugyeom
Dahyun♥BamBam
Chaeyoung♥ Youngjae
---------------------------------------------------------
Tzuyu POV:
I was walking with Dahyun and Chaeyoung unnie to our homeroom. We all feel nervous. As we walk in to the homeroom, our homeroom teacher ask us to introduce ourself. I was bit nervous so Chaeyoung unnie start introduce herself first

Chaeyoung:"Annyeong, I'm Chaeyoung.Nice to meet you" she wave to the class.
Then Dahyun unnie introduce next. 
Dahyun:"Annyeong,I'm Dahyun. Glad to meet you" and she also bow and wave to the class.
And Finally Me. I let my deep sigh out and introduce myself.
Me:"Annyeong, I'm Tzuyu. I'm from Taiwan.Please take care of me" then I bow 45° angel to the class.

Homeroom teacher: "Well. Please to meet you too. Now your seat. Fei  please move to the seat behind Minand Tzuyu you may sit beside Yugyeom. Dahyun, you may sit next to BamBam, since BamBam is alway alone by himself. And Chaeyoung sit beside YoungJae."

I was very disappointed because I can't sit with Chaeyoung and Dahyun Unnie together. So I made my way to sit beside Yugyeom. He said Hi to me and also smile at me. I smile back and said Hi back shyly and smile back to him, since I'm too shy to continue  talking.

Yugyeom POV:
Tzuyu is so pretty and cute. She is the youngest, and Tallest member in Twice. I'm the youngest in the group but more mature one. People though that I am the oldest member who is very mature. But it turn out to be wrong! I'm the youngest not the oldest and Yes! I am the most mature one than all my member. I see Tzuyu was a shy type girl which I like. In the beginning she is shy but by the end she space out when I ask something in class that I don't know. I realize she is very smart. Even though she is from Taiwan. How does she know whose in Korea? I started to realize when I talk to her it attract me even more when she speak. Everythings she had attract me! That made me start to like her even more. Ah....  Kim Yugyeom Don't tell me I'm started to fell in love? Maybe I'm the only one who fell in love with a Twice member? Nah.. I don't know, I heard my member is already like Twice member???

Dahyun POV:<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter