Chapter4~Dacing Queen, Cute one& Vocal

GOTWICE(JYP High School)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter consists:
Jackson♥Momo
Sana♥Jeongyeon(Sister!!)

Momo POV:

Seriously! My heartbeat is very fast also my face is red as tomato.  Why? Because Jackson Wang is in my class!! Bruhhh!! I can accept any Got7 member in my class, but why it have to be Jackson. It really embarrassing since he know I have a crush on him! I told a deep breath as I walk in with Sana and Jeongyeon. 
Homeroom Teacher:"Oh, come in new students"

Sana lead the group since it better to start with a cute one right? Finally I was the last one who introduce my self. Since I'm to shyyy OK!?!. We took our seat. Lucky Sana and Jeongyeon they got to sit next to each other. And ME? I have sit next to Jackson Wang.

Jackson:"Momo why are you blushing?"
Me:"Ani~".
Jackson:"I know why you are blushing. Because I'm your crush" 
Me:"Aniyo~~".
Then the atmosphere around me was very awkward and I don't what to say next so mind as well focus on the lesson.

Sana POV:
I got to sit with Jeongyeon.  I really hope I would sit with other people beside my members. Even though I am very nice to people. But sit partner it very picky for me. But lucky me got to sit with Jeongyeon!!

Jeongyeon POV:
I got to sit with Sana. I don't really like with other people in class. Thank goodness it got to sit with Sana. But I really want Momo sit next to us. Since Momo had a crush on Jackson. Even though we can tell by her blush whrn Jackson is around us. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter