Chapter14~Planning to Jeju

GOTWICE(JYP High School)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOT7♥Twice
JB POV:
Summer is coming!!!!!! Today is another week of school. T.T. we still have to wear uniform. And you know what? Outside is buring!!! I think Summer had already come. Today, CEO want all of us, I mean all JYP members to his office after school to have a meeting. I wonder what meeting? Who care! If he want us to go we have not choice but go.
School is super boring. As usual I play my cellphone. Jihyo who sit next to me listen to music that put her headphone inside her shirt and put her hair down to cover the h. Smart Right?

After school............
◆CEO'S OFFICE◆
Ceo: Kids!!!!! What's coming soon??
All: Summer!!!!
Ceo: yes. And we are planning on a trip to anywhere that is cool and fun to go during summer break. Let say we are going to a summer Vacation together! What guy do you want to go? 
WG Sunmi: China??
BamBam: TAILAND!!!!!
Ceo: BamBam why Tailand. 
BamBam: since sunmi noona said China, then let travel to Tailand! Hehe......" with smile on his face. Then everyone laugh at what BamBam said. Twice"we want to go to Jeju since we never been there when we are training and after debut" 
I want to go there to! Everyone agree. We are ging to Jeju
Ceo:"Then we are going to Jeju for our summer vacation together. You have to find a boy group. You will live in a hotel everyone have a floor with your partner. Since we are having the whole hotel for all of us to live!! And remember to tell me what group is your partner and I will tell you what time is your flight and also who is in the flight with you. "

Everyone seen excited!! I am excited to go to Juje. Now I have to find a group partner. I look around and saw MissA. But then where is my members?? I look and look. They are in twice group. Why I didn't think of that! We are close or pretty so close to our friendship. 
Jihyo POV:
Im JaeBum! Look here! well, he look at MissA unnie. Then Someone came here. Mark came here and give us all high fives. He think the idea to Jeju is the best place for summer. As Every Got7 came even JB came. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter