Chapter9: Rejection Already???

GOTWICE(JYP High School)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung♥Youngjae
Momo♥Jackson
Mina♥Jinyoung

Chaeyoung's POV:
I am in a empty class study for the quiz this week. So many Quizzes in this week(A/N:That me every week. School work and quiz every Friday.)Suddenly my phone beep. A message? I look at my phone and saw the message from My MOM?!?!
From:Umma♥
Cheayoung-aa. How is school? Make sure you get top score and remember to study hard. Don't make me and dad disappointed. 
Love you. Study Hard♡

Study!Study!Study! I have a already headache. Ever since middle school I alway get high score like 1st or 2nd place in class. Mostly 1st place, so I am top student in class. That made my mom  and my dad alway expecting me to get a high score in each test or quizzes to be the "Top Top Student". Anyway, studying made me have a headache so I lay my head on the desk and listening to music. Then I hear someone talking to me.
Youngjae:"Are you okay."
He. Why do he care. 
"Dude.Go Away."
He didn't even move. Well then I LEAVING. I get my thing and head to lunch since I free before lunch. Then a hand grab my wrist. I turn around with my annoying face. 
"What do you want or "Need" from me?"
"Let.....Steady."
I look blankly at him.
What did he say. I must hear it wrong. I quickly get my hand back and leave the door. I head to the lunch room. And saw Mina and Jinyoung together. They are eating ice cream.  I sit in front if them. 
Mina"Chaeyoung-aa. You seen like tou see a ghost."
Jinyoung:"What happen. You meet a ghost?"
"Nothing." In cold voice. Then I headed to the roop to study than studying in the classroom with that jerk asking me to date him?!? There are not way I can date him. We are enemy. How can I date a emeny of mine. Stupid right? There is NO WAY I AM DATING THAT JERK.

Youngjae POV:
A rejection? Already? No way.   Maybe she need to think about it.  During the whole day, we have some classes together. Like Math and Korean class and English. Yea English all of us, I whole school need to learn English since we have American fan or somefan that speak English. Anyway, when I move towards her. She will move away from me. I think she keep a distance from me and her. Like 50 meter away. She smile to everyone, when she saw me, her smile disappear and have cold blank face to me. Maybe she still hate me? Nah. We are friends. She even cry on my chest few days ago.
    She need time to think about it. Girl have to take time thinking about their new relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend.  I date 3 or 4 girls in the past.  So I kinda know girl's heart. I can wait. I am not rushing her. Or else......well, I don't know.  So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter