Chapter13~Busy TWICE. Sleepy TWICE

GOTWICE(JYP High School)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOT7♥TWICE

Nayeon POV:
I am sooo sleepy and tired.  Yesterday, our second album PAGE TWO is out. Finally!!! And Today, we are force to go to school! I can't even pay attention to the class. My eye can't even stay open. 5 min till the bell ring to home...... Finally the bell ring. I text My members saying that they meet me in my class. In 2 minutes they are come in. They are sit down on the empty chair that are close to us. But we feel like there more than 9 people in the class. Mark, JB and Jinyoung haven't went home. They sit there playing their cellphone facing us. It uncomfortable. But  We don't really care. So we like a nap till 3:30. Since I put a alarm to wake us up.
Tzuyu POV: 
We went to Nayeon's class meet her. We sit down, putting our head on desk. So sleepy. Tomorrow we have a busy schedule.  Music comeback, fan signing, and all these things. We decided to take a nap till 3:30. Nayeon put a alarm. Before we take a nap. We saw Mark, JB and Jinyoung oppa sitting Opposite of us. Normally, all of us feel uncomfortable when stranger or people that are not close to us watching us sleep or doing something else. But, Who cares!!! We are sleepy. In 1 minute my eye close and fell in to a deep sleep.
Mark POV: 
Gosh! Can't they get any cutter. My member getting crazy watch TWICE sleep in front of us. Jinyoung get super super crazy. He never seen the side of Mina sleeping. Mina sleep like a baby. To Jinyoung, I would say maybe Baby Princess Angel? Anyway, I notice Nayeon sleep with her eye open? But then It slowly close.(AN: I am not sure it true or not that Nayeon Unnie sleep with her eyes open. I read it online. Not sure). We are like playing our cellphone but really we are watching th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter