Chapter 1~ Nice to meet you

GOTWICE(JYP High School)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter consists 2 following Couples:
JB♥Jihyo
Jackson♥Momo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well. Let get Started!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Momo POV:

WOW! I can't believe that I got accepted in to JYP High school with my Twice members. We heard that JYP High school is the Top 1 High school in Korea. It was soo BIG. Me and my members was so excited to go in the school. As we go in, Everyone in the hallway look at us with their jaw open! Some of them were yelling out name and Some them yell" TWICE, TWICE, TWICE, TWICE! Like we are in red carpet or when we having comeback. YES! Comeback! We just debut a few month ago, October,2015 is when debut. Now it 2016 and we studying in JYP High school because some of us were still young like Tzuyu, Our youngest member who are only 16 since her birthday is in June,14. And Chaeyoung has same age as Tzuyu. But the rest of us is 17.(A/N:Let say that). So CEO JYP let us to have go to school with all the JYP Band members.

We were in Sport Hall, Since we got to school to early. I saw someone thst catch my eyes. It was Jackson Wang. He was playing basketball with s GOT7. As I look at him playing my face turn pinkish. "Ya!You are buring Momo. Do you have fever?" Chaeyoung said. Who sit next to me and touch my forehead. "Ani-yo" I reply."Let go! We have to go to principal office for our class!"Said Jihyo. I sigh" Thank you Jihyo-a" I thought in my head, as I follow Twice members out the Sport Hall.

JB POV:

Me:"Guys! Let go to class. I don't want to be late."
Jinyoung:"Yea! We should go.Or else the  Homeroom teacher will yell at us for being late!!"

As I walk to our homeroom with Jinyoung,and Mark. And I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter