Sparks

Vox Nihili
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N] LISTEN TO SPARKS BY COLDPLAY AS YOU READ THIS CHAPTER FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE.

 

 

Seulgi woke up from the sound of her alarm – it was PD101’s Pick Me Up.

The woman felt it was a good day ahead of her; the sun was shining outside, making the rays come in from the windows. The children from the neighbors were running around, making noises as they played. The dog from across the street was barking happily.

It was like any other day… except if it was raining, of course.

Seulgi could still feel the warmth beside her in bed. It was coming from the space where her lover lays when they go to sleep.

The scent of her girlfriend (or rather, soon to be fiancée, as Seulgi was planning to propose at night later when she asks Joohyun for a dinner date), Joohyun’s, shampoo was left on her own pillow case.

Her girlfriend probably left early for work again.

Based from her schedule, she’ll be home at around 6:00 PM today, if she left for work before 8:00 AM.

Just thinking of what she had planned so far made her smile a little – it made her cheeks blush and eyes twinkle. She had planned this day for Joohyun. For them.

But it was just like any other day. She had to start her morning by doing the things she usually does.

The overly excited girl sat up from bed and stretched her arms as she let out a long yawn.

First thing she does in the morning was to wash her face. She then proceeds to their apartment’s bathroom.

She uses the same facial wash that her girlfriend uses (she actually forced the younger girl to use the same one she does so they don’t have to spend much to buy separate products); something about closing pores or something. It had a cool feeling to the face after using it.

But the bottle that they share was nowhere to be found by the sink anymore – Joohyun must’ve thrown it away since it was almost empty. Maybe she’ll have to buy another one later.

With that, Seulgi settled with using the bath soap instead.

Next was brushing her teeth.

She noticed that Joohyun’s pink toothbrush was nowhere near her yellow one.

Maybe she brought it with her to work. She recalls her girlfriend telling her that their boss will be catering their lunch for today since it was his birthday yesterday.

My girlfriend will probably be eating a lot for lunch today, huh?

With a sigh, Seulgi claimed her toothbrush and applied toothpaste on it after she washed the bristles a bit.

As Seulgi brushed her teeth and stared at her own face in front of the mirror by the sink, she recalled doing her morning routine with her girlfriend.

They used to laugh at each other’s bare face as they wash it. Seulgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter