Saturdays are for Long Sleep

Vox Nihili
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The other side of the bed suddenly lifted. It's as if a weight was removed, and Joohyun was left to sink on her own side of the bed.

As the warmth left her and moved away, the door creaked. Barking dogs and purring cats were heard, as a soft chuckle echoed through the room.

That was Joohyun's usual weekend morning.

Seulgi would wake up with such high energy, open the bedroom door for their pets waiting outside, and play with them for a while as Joohyun continues to be half-asleep.

Every Saturday, Seulgi would have a different reason why she wakes up early. This day, she planned on pulling Joohyun to jog with her around the village.

From Joohyun's position, she can still hear the pets being all hyped up. But this time, the shower's running.

It meant that she only had at most ten minutes for her slumber.

With a groan, she rolled onto her other side, grabbed Seulgi's pillow, and put it over her face.

She knew the drill.

One of the hyper dogs would hop onto the bed, and start her arms. That was why she had to put a pillow over her face, as to not get saliva on her cheeks.

Joohyun peeked from the pillow. The small, fluffy shibe was the one panting by her stomach, her arm every now and then.

"Seol," Joohyun sighs. "No."

And the dog would close , but the sound of its tail thumping against the matress didn't cease.

The bathroom's door would open, and the pets would be heard running towards the sound. Even the ever-hyper Seol, who was fond of Joohyun, hopped off the bed to welcome the person.

"Hyun-ah, you should bathe now!"

"No," Joohyun mutters.

She hears the cabinet open. Seulgi's probably picking out something to wear by now, with a pack of pets around her feet.

Seulgi would laugh, as she talked to the pets. "Close your eyes, I'm going to remove my towel now!"

And Joohyun would grunt, thinking, 'Does she honestly think the pets would understand her and close their eyes?'

The other girl probably have shooed the pets away, for Joohyun felt a swarm of creatures all over her torso.

She lets out a sigh of defeat, as she lets the animals snuggle close to her.

A painful series of , scratching, biting and even barking passed, before someone finally took all the animals away from Joohyun.

Seulgi's probably all dressed up.

The taller girl hopped onto the bed and cuddled with Joohyun. To her surprise, the woman hugged back and even wrapped a leg around the former one's waist.

"Wake up, Hyun-ah!" Seulgi cooes. "The pets... err, specifically the dogs, want to go out for a walk now."

Seulgi removes the pillow off her wife's fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter