chapter 6

day dream | svt

Before i start chapter six, i just want to give a quick shout out to @TaehyungsGeek she has a new book out about BTS, and i highly suggest you go and show your love and support for it! ( USER ON WATTPAD)

With that being said, enjoy chapter six!

Partly Edited

♡♡ 

We decided to spend the day with the boys. Sarah really wanted to get to know them better, and it was nice to see them have a break after their promotions. Most of the boys sat in the living room, watching a film that Seungcheol has put on. Sarah was with them, sat in between Joshua and Chan.

It was sweet, it seemed like the baby of the group was growing a small crush on his new noona.

The living room was quite full, and I was quite tired already, so I went into the performance team's bedroom to steal Minghao's bed for a while.

Opening the door, I see Soonyoung sitting on his bed, with his phone in his hand.

"Hey" I smile, and his face seems to light up.

"Hi there!" He laughs, taking out his ear phone and placing it on the bed. "What's up?"

"Oh, I'm a bit tired so I thought I'd sneak in here to steal Minghao's bed for a bit" I laugh to myself, as Soonyoung nods.

"They're watching a film right?" Soonyoung asks, obviously on about the other members and Sarah. I hum as a response, and plop myself onto Minghao's bed and make myself comfortable. Soonyoung chuckles to himself, and sends me a smile. "Comfortable there?"

I giggle to myself, and nod, turning my position so I could see Soonyoung, I smile.

"Very"

"You're lucky Minghao is your best friend, otherwise he wouldn't let you steal his bed" Soonyoung laughs, and I shrug.

"Well I'd still steal his bed anyways" I say laughing, and I close my eyes, yawning.

"Have a good nap" Soonyoung smiles to himself. A smile covers my face, as I start to drift off into sleep.

"Thank you Soonyoung Oppa"

♡♡ 

Seungkwan prodded his cheek with his finger as the thought to himself.

"What's got you thinking so hard? I can see the clogs turning" Seungcheol laughs, placing his cup of coffee on the table and taking a seat across from Seungkwan.

Seungkwan sighs, before looking around the room. Seeing no one, Seungkwan turns back to Seungcheol.

"You can't tell anyone" Seungcheol gives him a blank stare, but nods anyways.

"Okay, what is it?" Seungkwan looks around, again seeing no one.

"Well I'm confused at what's going on, because I thought Soonyoung Hyung liked Sunhee Noona, but Minghao Hyung and Sunhee Noona have been acting really close recently" Seungcheol laughs, smiling slightly.

"Well Minghao and Sunhee are best friends, they're going to be close" Seungkwan sighs and sends Seungcheol a look.

"But this is a different type of close, even DK Hyung saw!" Seungcheol raises an eyebrow, questioning him.

"Are you sure? Are you sure you're not just reading too much into things?" Seungkwan groans.

"That's exactly what Jihoon Hyung said" Seungcheol opens his mouth to speak, but Seungkwan cuts him off before he could. "And no I'm not! Holding each other really a best friend thing? Staring into each other's eyes?"

Seungcheol sighs again. Shrugging, he takes a sip of his coffee.

"I'm not sure, but try not to reach too much into it, maybe you just saw wrong or something"

"No I didn't!" Seungkwan exclaims.

"You didn't what?" Soonyoung walks in, a confused look upon his face.

"Nothing!" Seungkwan's eyes widen, rushing up from out up from out of his seat. "See you later hyungs" And with that, Seungkwan rushed out of the room.

Soonyoung raised an eyebrow to Seungcheol, who stayed sat in his seat.

"What was that about?"

Seungcheol sighs, taking another sip of his coffee.

"I have no idea"

♡♡ 

Looking down at the long grass, I let out a sigh. The atmosphere of this place seemed different, it didn't feel as calm as before, almost like someone- something?- was on edge.

Was it me? Was it Soonyoung? Was it something I couldn't see?

I waited patiently, bringing my arms up around my chest, as I feel the wind hit my arms. Rubbing my arms with my hands for warmth, I shiver.

Why did it go so cold suddenly?

The sky was turning a dark grey, with clouds covering the sky. The usually pink leafed tree, was dark and thrashing in the wind.This isn't normal. Where's the calm place I used to know, why has everything changed so suddenly?

Rubbing my arms some more, I let out a sigh and frowned. It was noticeable that the temperature had dropped, I could see my breath in the air.

'Where's Soonyoung?' I thought to myself, looking round. 'Where is he?'

Looking down at my clothing, I roll my eyes. How come every time I appeared here, it'd be in an outfit I'd probably never wear, or at least never have the confidence to wear, because me being girly? It's laughable.

The only time I've been 'girly' is when we went to the fair, and that, well yeah...

Today it was a light blue skirt, with a white shirt and a vest top. Luckily, I didn't have heels on this time, just a simple pair of blue converses, and a white pair of socks... and trust me, they probably wouldn't stay white for long.

A sound like thunder cracked in the distance, making me jump and take a sudden deep breath in. I'm not someone who hates thunder and lightening, but that was so out of the blue, and so out of place here, i couldn't help, but jump. 

After what seemed like ages, I felt something warm drape over my shoulders. Turning around, I suddenly see Soonyoung standing there, a small smile on his face.

"Sorry it took me so long love" Without even a second to think, I rush into his chest and wrap my arms around him in a hug. He chuckles to himself, accepting the hug. I sighed, already being engulfed with warmth "Missed me?"

I didn't say a word- not that I could- and I looked over his shoulder, as I saw the sky start to clear up. The sky wasn't as dark, yes it was still cloudy, but the wind had stopped, it seemed calmer again. The trees had stopped moving, and were starting to go back to their usual pink colour.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to arrive" He mumbled into my hair, a small sigh leaving his lips. "I'll try to be quicker next time"

I only nod into his chest, tightening my grip slightly, because I felt like if I were to let go now, he'd disappear, and with what just happened without him here, I don't think I could cope...

♡♡

Minghao sighed, looking around the room. 

Nothing had really changed much over the time they had spent watching the film. Joshua, Sarah and Chan where still sat on the couch. Seungcheol had gone into the kitchen earlier to make a coffee, but hadn't returned yet, whereas Soonyoung had entered the kitchen. On the other hand Seungkwan had rushed into the room, a look of pure horror on his face. Taking a seat next to Minghao, he lets out a breath. 

"Whats up with you?" Minghao asks, causing Seungkwan to jump.

"What?! Nothing, why do you keep asking questions?" Seungkwan rushes, a small bead of sweat on his forehead.

"I only asked one question?" 

"You just asked another one!"  Minghao rolls his eyes, and gets up from out of his seat.

"Okay then" 

Making his way into the hallway, Minghao chuckles to himself. Sunhee had disappeared near the start of the film, and it was obvious- at least to Minghao , where she had disappeared off to. 

Opening the door to the perfirmance team bedroom. He's meet with Sunhee laying alseep on his bed. 

"I know you too well" Minghao chuckles again. Going over to her, Minghao lightly moves some of the hair out of her face. A small whine comes from her lips and she groggily opens her eyes.

"Ming?" She yawns.

"Yeah, it's me" She nods to herself, before grabbing onto his wrist. "Lay with me?" She yawns again.  Minghao smiles to himself, getting her to move over.

"Okay, okay" 

Sunhee yawns once more, placing her head on his chest and an arm around his waist. He matches her movement, by placing his arms around her.  

"You're comfy" Sunhee mumbles.

"Good" Sunhee giggles, as she yawns for a final time. "Go back to sleep" Sunhee smiles, as she feels the warmth of a kiss on her forehead, as the world around her starts to go back to darkness. 

  ♡♡  

Looking up from the drink in his hand, a frown appeared on his face, the sight of the two cuddling like that was enough to drain his feelings. A small sigh leaves his lips, and he shakes his head. 

"You're taking your time with this" A voice whispers from behind him. Soonyoung lets out another sigh, turning to the one of the younger members. Vernon was half awake, one earphone in his ear, and his hair messy. "If you don't tell her soon, she'll never know"

"Be quiet Hansol" Soonyoung snaps, his grip tightening on his cup. 

"Hyung, i'm just trying to tell you" 

"Yeah i know" 

"Then tell her" Soonyoung lets out another sigh, his eyes locked onto Sunhee's sleeping body.

"I can't" 

"Why?" Vernon asks, "Why can't you do what your heart wants?" 

"Because it isn't only my heart on the line for this" Soonyoung breaks his gaze, turning to Vernon, he hands him his cup. "Take this, i'm going out for a bit"  Vernon raises an eyebrow, and sends him a look. 

"Okay?"  Soonyoung nods quickly, before rushing out the hallway and out of the apartment, surprisingly with no one noticing. Vernon shakes his head, before his face forms to realisation. "Oh, , i was supposed to tell him Jihoon Hyung wanted him for studio work"  Rubbing the back of his neck, he chuckles nervously. "Oops" 

  ♡♡   

The film was close to finishing, and most of the people that were originally sat watching it, had either fallen asleep or moved to another room, or out the apartment.

Wonwoo and Mingyu had fallen asleep together on the couch, where Sarah had moved to sit next to Jun on the floor, as Joshua and Chan had started to fall asleep too. Minghao and Sunhee had not been seen in at least over an hour, and Seungcheol and Jeonghan had decided to go to the local shop to see what food they could get for everyone. Soonyoung had already headed back to his room, and DK and Seungkwan were the only ones left awake in the living room apart from Jun and Sarah. Vernon, was mostly likely in his room, and Jihoon in his studio.

Jun turned to Sarah with a look on his face. Noticing the look, she turns to him.

"Yeah?"

"You know who Sunhee likes right?" Sarah hums, letting out a quiet chuckle.

"Obviously" Jun tilts his head slightly, sending her another look.

"Who is it?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because I know who'd be perfect for her" Sarah laughs again, raising an eyebrow.

"And you think I don't?" Jun sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"And who do you think that may be?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"It is if we're thinking about the same person" Sarah sends him a look, moving herself slightly to she could see him better.

"And who do you think it is?"

"I won't say unless you do" Jun chuckles, smirking. Sarah sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Fine, on three"

"One" Jun starts.

"Two" Sarah says after.

"Minghao" The two say in sync. Their mouths drop open, as they match each other's gaze. "You think so too?" Again, in sync.

"Finally someone agrees" Jun express his happiness, almost like he was praying to the heavens. Sarah laughs, Jun soon join in with the laughter, and the two fall into each other, tears sprouting from their eyes.

"You know someone else likes her too right?" Seungkwan buts in, he had sit himself down in front of them, leaning back against the couch Mingyu and Wonwoo were asleep on. "And you know who Sunhee has a crush on"

"What do you mean someone else likes her too?" Sarah asks, "And yes I know who she likes-..." Sarah pauses, and raises an eyebrow, sending a look to Seungkwan. "Wait, do you know too?"

"It isn't that hard to tell who she likes, and I mean someone else likes her, gees where you even listening?"

"Who likes her?" Jun asks, and Seungkwan looks between the two.

"Soonyoung, Soonyoung and Sunhee both like each other

  ♡♡   

Tada! Chapter six done, this may seem like a less action type chapter, but it's to set up for what happens next ;) hahaha, either way i hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Updates my be a bit slow, because the Wattpad app for me isn't working, and it keeps freezing and crashing, so i can't update or reply to things if i'm not on my laptop, so sorry for that. Wattpad, please sort it out. aha.

Until next time,

  ♡ Kat ♡