chapter 1

day dream | svt

There's a bit of Chinese in this, from asking my friend, so hopefully it's used in the right way, forgive if not.

♡♡

*Sigh*

So where do I start...? So there's this guy who I'm secretly in love with.  He's sweet, kind, funny, not to mention amazing looks, but that's where it starts to ... Like the cliché, he doesn't know I exist-... well actually he does. He's best friends with my best friend, so yeah, he knows of me- not nearly well as I would like, but what can you do?

What can you do when you love him so much- yet he'd never think of loving me? Oh Kwon Soonyoung, why can't you notice that I'm hopelessly in love with you? How can everyone else notice, yet you can't? Oh why, oh why, oh why?

"SunHee?" A quiet voice breaks my thoughts as I look over to my best friend. Xu Minghao, his other best friend just so happens to be Kwon Soonyoung, my crush for as long as I can remember. I send him a confused look, and he turns his head slightly matching my gaze. "You okay?" He asks, and I only nod and hum as a reply. He lets out a sigh, before placing his head on his palm as he continues to look at me. "You thinking again?"

I smile a sheepish smile, unable to deny his question. He knew me too well anyways, so how could I lie?

He rolls his eyes, before moving suddenly and messing with my hair.

"You need to stop that" I huff, moving to fix my hair in the refection of my phone that sat on the table.

"Well you need to stop thinking so much" Minghao snaps back, sending me a look that was basically saying 'I'm right so don't try and deny it'. Rolling my eyes this time, I let out a sigh and moves my gaze from Minghao to the TV that sat in front of us.

An episode of Strong Women Do Bong Soon was playing on screen, it was a new drama that I couldn't wait for, my reason why? One name- Park HyungSik. That beautiful beautiful man! He was playing an owner of a gaming company who starts to fall in love with a very strong woman called Do Bong Soon- who had her super strength since birth. There had only been a few episode out so far, so I wanted to watch them all at once.

"You zoned out like two episodes ago" Minghao states, his gaze now set also on the TV. I let out a whine, scrunching my face up.

"Really?!"

"Yep" He replies, popping the p.

"老朋友 (lao peng you) (Old friend)" I start to pout, but Minghao instantly cuts me off.

"No"

"But-..." He cuts me off again.

"No, you only act like this when you want something, I know you too well Kim SunHee, so there's no chance you can get what you want" I continue to pout, crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at him slightly. He stays silent, looking over at me for a second before rolling his eyes once again and turns away. "And don't glare at me either, I'm not rewatching the two episodes you've missed"

"But how am I going to know what's going on!" I exclaim, but Minghao declines to look at me.

"Well you're just going to have to figure it out"

I roll my eyes, and get up from my position of leaning up against the sofa. Keeping my arms crossed over my chest, I start to head over to the kitchen. I hear him let out a sigh, before the mumbles of him getting up himself.

"SunHee?" He asks, but I decide to ignore him. I know this was rude and a slightly y thing to do, but it's always been fun to , plus whenever he found out i was messing around he never really took it to heart. "Sunheeee" Minghao whines, following closely behind me.

Continuing to ignore him, I go over to the fridge and open it. I grab onto a bottle of water and bring it to my side before closing the fridge back up. I go to move, but can't as I feel Minghao's arms wrapped around my waist. "Sunnheeee" Minghao whines again, I try to get his arms off from around my waist, but he refuses to move. "I'm not moving until you talk to me" 

"Minghao, get off of me" I feel Minghao pout into my shoulder, before he starts to mumble.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, let's just rewatch the episodes you've missed" I can't help, but smile to myself. Looking back around to him, I bat my eyelids.

"You promise?" I ask, and he nods. I giggle instantly and my mood instantly changes. "You're the best!" Minghao's face drops as he realises my trick.

"Did you seriously just?" I giggle, as his arms drop from my waist. "Did you just?" He asks again, only to be met with me sticking my tongue out at him, before rushing off into the living room and grabbing onto the TV remote and setting it so it was two episodes behind. I hear a scoff coming from the kitchen before a yell. "I'm gunna get you!"

"Never!" Letting out another laugh, I throw the remote onto the sofa and run behind the other one. Minghao runs, and stops suddenly at the kitchen door. Looking over at me with a playful glare, he raises an eyebrow.

"There's no where you can hide" Minghao states, pointing to me. I let out another laugh, sending him a look.

"It's rude to point!" Minghao clicks his tongue, the same look still on his face. "You better run for your life" He states, before running over to the other side of the couch. "You know what they say..." He pauses for a moment, and I gulp. "When something chases you..." He lets out a breath, before finally finishing his sentence in a whisper. "Run"

With that, he was straight after me. I had only just managed to avoid his grasp as I rush out into the hallway, and down to where the bedrooms were.

It was an odd occasion that the dorm was quiet, that only Minghao and I were here (or so i thought). The other members where out doing something else, whether that be with practising or just being their usual random selves.  I loved the boys to bits, but god could they be the strangest people at times.

Rushing into the performance unit's bedroom, I freeze for a moment when I see Soonyoung sitting on his bed; not realising the fact that he also was present in the dorm. Wet hair, just a pair of sweat pants on and with one ear bud in. He looks up when he hears the commotion and I quickly snap out of my trance once I hear Minghao's rushing steps grow closer.

Running to behind Soonyoung, he gives me a confused look, but chuckles anyways.

"What are you guys up to?" He teases, taking out the ear bud and placing them on his bed. I make sure to keep my gaze on the door- partly so I wouldn't get distracted by him again. God help me if that were to happen, i would end up embarrassing myself like crazy.

"Minghao is being mean to me, I was day dreaming so I missed episodes of the drama we were watching and he wouldn't let me go back and watch what I've missed" Soonyoung lets out another chuckle, replying with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh no, that's so mean!" I nod and looking up at him.

"It is Hoshi Oppa!" Soonyoung's smile grows on his face, and our attention gets set back onto the door. Only a moment later does Minghao rush through the door and sets his glare on me. Pointing to me once again, he slowly makes his way over.

"I told you, you can't hide" I back up slowly, as I soon get trapped up against the corner of the room. I see Minghao's face features turn into his usual smirk, and he quickly picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. Laughing to himself, he carries me over to the bedroom door, before opening it back up.

I pout over to Soonyoung, who's still laughing. Reaching out as if to grab Soonyoung, I whine.

"Hoshi Oppa! Save me!" I plead, but he shakes his head, placing his ear bud back into his ear.

"Not Today! (eonjenga kkocheun jigetji)" He calls back, his gaze moving down to the phone on his bed.

"You traitor!" I call out, but by then we had left the room, so I was unsure of his reaction.

If only he could save me, but to be honest, if it was him who was carrying me right now, I wouldn't even be complaining...

Letting out a sigh, I go limp and stop trying to get out of the strong grasp that Minghao had on me. I feel a sharp slap on my leg, and I resort back by hitting him on the back.

"I told you, stop thinking" And all I can do is mumble a reply.

"Easier said than done"

"Chicken will heal your heart!"

"We're not having this convers-..." Jeonghan tries to states, only to get cut off by DK.

"No! Muffins will!" Jeonghan rolls his eyes, face palming.

"Why do I even try?" He mutters, as Chan mumbles from beside him.

"What about chicken muffins?" This causes Vernon and DK to stop and send horrified looks in the maknae's direction.

"How could you even think to ruin something as good as chicken/muffins" the two say in sync. Jeonghan, still face palming, moans to himself.

"What did I do to get these kids?" He asks, now looking up at the sky talking to whatever or whoever was listening. The three other boys ignore the elder's pleads, before continuing to duke it out at which would be the better food item to heal someone's heart...


'Sunhee?' My eyes focus in front of me, and Soonyoung's face becomes clear.

'Are you okay Sunhee?' I am unable to reply, and all I can do is nod.

'Is it your emotions again?' I nod.

'Do you really love me that much?' I nod. He lets out a sigh, placing his chin in his palm.

'You're really something you know that' He chuckles, and I open my mouth to try and talk, but just like before I couldn't.

'It's strange to think you could love someone like me' He chuckles again, now moving his hand from his chin to his lap.

'When will you ever notice?'

I send him a confused look, but my view of Soonyoung starts to fade and I soon feel a prodding feeling on my cheek.

"Seriously SunHee, are you listening?" I look over to see Minghao with a frown on his face as he pokes me with the straw from his milkshake. Rubbing my cheek to rid myself of whatever milkshake had gotten there I send him back a look.

"Yes?"

"Where you listening to me?"

"Maybe" I reply, raising my eyebrows.

"Fine, then what did I say?"

"Something about practice?" I ask, more than state. He knew I wasn't listening, but knowing him, he was talking about practice anyways. Minghao rolls his eyes as he cleans off the end of his straw and puts it back in his drink. My face changes to disgust as I watch him.

"I can't believe you just did that"

"Did what?"

"Put your straw back in your drink after you just poked me with it" Minghao shrugs, taking a sip. "You don't know what's been on my face"

"Yes I do, make-up" This time I roll my eyes, and look down at my own milkshake. I take a sip and cringe.

"Why did I buy chocolate again? I don't even like chocolate milkshake"

"Why do you ever buy anything?" I make a face, but agree otherwise.

"You have a point" Minghao laughs, picking up a chip that sat on the bowl on the table and stuffs it into his mouth. "You really have no class"

"Like you can say much, do you know how fast you can scoff down a McDonald's cheese burger?" I let out a huff, taking another sip of my drink only to cringe once again.

"I'll let you know, that that was my greatest achievement" Minghao laughs, grabbing onto my milkshake before swapping it with his own. Watching him, he looks up and smiles.

"Let's just swap, you can have my banana milk" he smiles, holding up the straw for me to take a sip. Following his orders, I drink some of the milk. After that, I rubbed whatever may have gotten on my lip.

"But you don't like chocolate either" Minghao just smiles, and ruffles my hair. Pouting, I reset it, only just being able to hear him as he mumbles.

"If it's for you, then it doesn't matter"

♡♡

Tada! The first chapter of my new seventeen fanfiction!

Hopefully you like it! Please comment if you do! Please tell me if you want chapter two!
Now this fanfiction is a work in progress so things may change, but I'll make sure to warm if you it does.

I'm not sure how fast each chapter will be posted, but hopefully it'll be worth the wait! 
See you in the next chapter!
♡ Kat