chapter 4

day dream | svt

Now, hopefully this chapter doesn't seem too over the place, but trust me, there's a method to my madness.

♡♡

Munching on the cereal in front of me, I let out a sigh. I grumbled at how Sarah had to go and wake me up hours before I normally would even think about leaving the comfort of my warm bed.

Sarah sighs, and sends me a look from across the table. Her own cereal - now empty - was in a bowl in front of her as she shook her head at me.

"You seriously still can't be mad at me for waking you up"

"It's too early!" I say, instantly getting a call back.

"It's almost twelve in the afternoon!"

I roll my eyes, and mumble to myself as I continue to munch on my breakfast. Letting out another sigh, Sarah gets up from out of her seat and goes over to the sink. Running the water, she washes out her bowl and places it on the drying rack. Leaning against the side, she turns to me.

"What do you want to do today?"

I shrug, the spoon hanging out of my mouth.

"Dunno"

"I'll be in my room getting ready, okay?" Sarah says, and I hum in reply. Looking back down at my cereal, I hear Sarah leave the kitchen and go back into her room.

I let out a sigh, and dropping the spoon into the half empty bowl. Moving the bowl back, I rest my head on my arms. Feeling like all emotions have left my body, I can't help, but let out another sigh as I stare into the darkness of my table.

Hearing a beep coming from my phone next to me, I pick up my head off of my arms and look down at my phone.

♡♡

MingMing~

Hi! Want to join me and the rest of the members on an outing? We have a break so we're thinking about going to the fair or something, your friend is welcome to come too! :)

♡♡

A small smile appears on my face, as I type out a reply.

♡♡

SunHuney~

Sure! What time MingMing?

♡♡

I giggle as a message from Minghao arrives instantly.

♡♡

MingMing~

Probably around eight tonight, that okay?

And do you really have to keep calling me that? It's cringey, it's enough that Jun calls me HaoHao xD

♡♡

SunHuney~

That's perfect, we'll see you then!

And MingMing is cute, so yes, I have to and will keep calling you that! Also, I like Jun's nickname for you too!:)

♡♡

MingMing~

It's not cute, but you know what is?...

...Sunhuney~

♡♡

SunHuney~

It is cute, very adorably cute! Sunhuney on the other hand...

Anyways, I'll see you later! Bye MingMing~

♡♡

MingMing~

Sigh, yours is cute.

See you later then, goodbye Sunhuney<3

♡♡

Getting up out of my seat, I leave my bowl on the table and head to Sarah's room. Knocking on the door, I hear a call from her saying to come in.

She was sat on the small desk chair, brushing her hair in front of her mirror, she didn't bother to turn around since she could see me through the mirror.

"Yeah?"

"Can we do some shopping?"

Sending me a confused look, she turns to see my properly.

"You want to go shopping?" I shrug slightly, leaning up against the door frame.

"Yeah, I guess"

She sits silently for a moment, thinking before she finally speaks.

"We're going to see Seventeen later aren't we?" I shake my head suddenly, as my eyes go wide.

"What? No, I just wanted to do something different for a change" Sarah laughs, turning back around to face her mirror. Picking up her hair brush, she starts gliding it through her again once again.

"I can read you like a book"

"Read me like a book?"

"We're best friends, I know how act when you like someone and when you like someone, even when you're trying to act oblivious" Looking back at me through the mirror, I move my gaze to my feet.

"How?"

"Because you get this look in your eyes, it's a sparkle that only comes once in your life"

Letting out a sigh, I look back up to her. Picking myself up off of the door frame, I stretch my arms slightly.

"We're seeing them tonight about eight-ish" I say, unwilling to try and argue. Hearing a giggle coming from Sarah, she sends me a look.

"I knew it!" Rolling my eyes, I rush over to her before messing up her hair. She gasps, sending me a glare, before going to stand.

"HEY?!" Bursting into laughter, I stick my tongue out and run out of her room. "GET BACK HERE YOU , WHY WOULD YOU MESS MY HAIR UP LIKE THAT?"

Hearing her rush off after my, my apartment is soon full of my laughter and her cries.

"NEXT TIME DON'T TRY TO SMART STUFF OUT OF ME" I cry back, rushing into the kitchen with her hot on my tail. Stopping at the other end of the table, she glares at me.

"I'm going to get you"

Continuing to laugh, I shake my head.

"Neverr (EVER)" oh how you gotta love your best friends.

♡♡

Now, I'm a simple girl if I do say so myself. A pair of jeans, and a top will do me fine, never have I tried to go out my comfort zone by looking at skirts or even dresses for that matter, but as I stood in front of the most girly section imaginable of the local clothing store, I instantly started to regret my decision of asking Sarah to go out shopping.

Sarah was the type of girl that could pull off any style, so when she did change her usual jeans and top into a dress and heels it looked like she was a goddess, whereas if I tried, it look like I was a deer with its antlers caught in some headlights.

I watched as Sarah rushed over to where the dresses were all hung up on railing, as she started to pull out and look at all the different types. Strapless, sleeves, halter neck, all these different types of dresses that I'd swear I'd never seen before and would never wear.

"So, where are we heading tonight?" Sarah smiles, two dresses already over her arm.

"The fair" As I reply, Sarah hums and starts to go over to the other section of the store.

"So nothing too fancy thing, something cute yet casual" flicking through the items of clothing on the racks, Sarah stops as she pulls out a light pink skirt. It looked to be high waisted and would stop just above my knees. I send a look to Sarah and she replied with puppy eyed look. "Please give it a try"

Letting out a sigh, I nod my head and accept.

"Fine, okay" She giggles, throwing the skirt over he arm and dragging me along to the next section.

"This is going to be good!" Letting out a groan, I face palm.

"I regret this already"

"No you don't"

"Yes I do" Sarah sends me a look, and starts to giggle.

"You'd do anything to catch the attention of your beloved right?" I pause for a moment and shake my head.

"Did you seriously just say 'your beloved'?" Sarah nods, giggling.

"Yep, I did!"

"Oh my god" I shake my head and am once again face palming. "I can't believe you"

"Come on, let's continue with this shopping!" Letting out a sigh, I just let Sarah drag me around the shop.

"Okay, fine" Sarah laughs, her hand still wrapped around my wrist. I swear, that girl has a death grip.

"You're the best!"

  ♡♡  

Jun watched as Minghao restlessly moved around the room. Sighing to himself, Jun sends Minghao a look.

"Stop pacing, you're creating a draft" Minghao sends a glare back in Jun direction, before stopping abruptly. "Why are you even acting like this? All we're doing is going to the fair, it's not like you're going on a date with her"

Minghao sighs, falling onto his bed and covering his face with his arm.

"I don't know"  Looking over to Minghao, Jun tilts his head slightly.

"Are you sure you don't like her like that?" Minghao doesn't move a muscle, and stays silent, almost like he was waiting for Jun to continue on with what he was explaining. "Because you sure as well act like it, i mean seriously Hao you act like a couple as it is so it wouldn't be surprising for you to like her or for her to like you"

Without delay, Minghao sat up and stared over at Jun. He had a look in his eyes that Jun couldn't distinguish, he couldn't tell if he was in pain or just flat out in denial.

"I'm not the one she likes" Minghao sighs, "She likes someone else, so even if i did like her it wouldn't even matter"

"What?" Jun raises an eyebrow, his face coming to shock. "What do you mean she likes someone else?"

"She likes someone else"

"Who?" Minghao doesn't say a word, only moving his head in the direction of his Hyung's bed. Jun follows his gaze and his mouth drops, quickly look back at Minghao. "You can't be serious"  Minghao sighs, dropping back down to his original position on the bed, laying on his back and his arm covering his eyes.

"As serious as Josh is about religion"

"Damn" Jun sighs, "And that's goddamn serious"

"You're telling me"  Jun sends him a look, that he can't see.

"But seriously though, do you like her?"

"You say that like it's suppose to matter" Jun sighs, shaking his head.

"Because it does matter, if you like her then fight for her, get her to like you, show her that shes better off with you"

"And how am i supposed to do that?"  Jun smirks, as Minghao uncovers his eyes and looks up at his Hyung.

"Well, i guess tonight will be your starting point"

"Seriously?" Minghao asks, sending Jun a look. Jun's smirk only continues to grow, opening his mouth to speak, their bedroom door opens and in walks a freshly showered Soonyoung.

"What are you guys talking about?"  Rubbing his hair with the towel, he looked between Minghao and Jun with an innocent, yet confused look in his eyes.

"Oh, nothing"  Minghao and Jun say in sync, only for Soonyoung to raise an eyebrow at them.

"Okay?"

"Don't worry about it Hyung, it's nothing" Minghao says, looking over to Soonyoung who nods in return.

"Okay then" Letting out a sigh, he throws the towel into the washing basket and goes to leave the room, but before he does he turns back. " We're going at seven right?"  The boys hum in response and Soonyoung smiles. "Okay good, i can't wait to see Sunhee"

  ♡♡

Arriving back at my apartment, i rush over to my couch and fall onto it. Never would I go out shopping with Sarah again. Ever.

Giggling, Sarah places the bags and bags of clothes onto the coffee table.

"Now we have clothing ideas, we just need to get you dressed up" I let out a groan, send her a look.

"Can I sleep for a while first"

"Nope" Sarah exclaims, looking over to the clock on the wall. "We have an hour"

Sitting up suddenly, I look between the clock and Sarah.

"What?!" Groaning again, cover my face with my hands. "Really?"

"Yeah, so better get ready"

"Fine"

  ♡♡

"就是今晚了,秀出你会是个好男朋友兼朋友!让她忘记她的心上人,也让她考虑是否对你有感觉! (So tonight's the night, show her how good you can be as a boyfriend as well as a friend! Make her forget about her crush, and make her think about having feels for you!)"  Jun smiled, as all of seventeen were sat outside the fair. It was close to seven and were waiting for the two girls to arrive. Minghao and Jun sat talking to themselves.

"如果不成功的话怎么办? (and what if it doesn't work?)" Minghao responds, looking down at his hands that were led in his lap.

"秀出你的the8魔法,这样就能追到她了! ( just show her your the8 magic, and it'll woo her like a charm)"Jun laughs to himself, cracking a smile over to Minghao. Minghao didn't seem impressed with the whole thing, but decided not to say anything, not that he could before Jun started talking again. "试试看吧,说不定过了这晚她就会喜欢上你,或者更好,说不定她早都喜欢你了  (Just give it a try, you never know, by the end of the night she may have fallen for you, or better yet, maybe she already has)" 

Letting out a sigh, Minghao looks up once he hears the familiar giggles of the girl he knew so well. He couldn't help his mouth drop as soon as he saw her. Her usual jeans, and comfortable top, her tomboyish self, replaced with a light pink skirt and  a white top, matched with knee high white socks, as well as a white pair of converses, something girly for her standards.

Feeling a poke on his arm, Minghao quickly turns to look over at Jun. Jin already had a smirk plastered on his face.

"And you say you feel nothing" Minghao lets puts a sigh, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up Jun"


♡♡

Chapter four ✔️
I hope you liked this chapter! 
I'm very excited for this book, and have a lot more plans and ideas for it!
I'll try and write the next chapter quickly! 
 Kat