chapter 5

day dream | svt

Unedited, so sorry for any mistakes!

  ♡♡   

Giggling, Sarah and I walk up to the where the noticeable thirteen boys were sitting. They really were noticeable in such a big group, even when they didn't want to be noticed.

"Hi guys" I smile, catching the attention of all thirteen boys. My eyes flicker between each of them, most of the were smiling, whereas Soonyoung and Minghao looked like they were in shock, with mouths hanging open. "For the ones she hasn't met, this is my friend Sarah" I smile, motioning to a now quiet Sarah, who stood next to me. She coughed slightly, before waving.

"Hello"

Chan's eyes flickered, jumping up from out of his seat.

"You're the pretty friend that was with noona at the cafe?" Chan asks, tilting his head slightly. His question seemed to make Sarah blush. Only nodding as a reply, i giggle and turn to Minghao who was still sat with Jun. They were bickering, which wasn't unusual for them.

"Hey MingMing, Jun" I laugh and wave slightly, standing in front of the table. Minghao shakes his head, sending me a look.

"You're really not going to stop calling me MingMing are you?" I shake my head, and send him a smile.

"Nope, never"

Jun laughs from beside us, his eyes moving between Minghao and I. He was sending a look to Minghao, that i couldn't figure out. I look to Minghao and i feel his eyes look to my outfit.

"You look different" He says, and i bring up my arms to cover my chest and stand awkwardly in front of the two.

"A good different?" I ask, and Minghao hums, a smile on his face.

"A good different" He replies, standing up from his seat. "You-..." Minghao starts to talk again, but gets quickly cut off by Soonyoung walking up and standing next to me.

"You look amazing" He smiles, and i nod as thanks.

"Thank you"

"Anytime, but seriously you really do look amazing" Soonyoung smiles, before motioning to the entrance to the fair. "Should we go?"

"O-Okay" Soonyoung guides me as we start to walk to the entrance.

The sun had begin to set, and the sky was now full with light pinks, purples and reds. It was truly beautiful, it was not everyday i was able to see the sunset, but now that i was surround with my friends whom i loved so much, it was even more beautiful.

"You really do look beautiful tonight" Soonyoung says, as i look back to see Minghao frowning to himself, as he mutters something to Jun. I send him a smile, once he notices me looking back.

"Thanks" I whisper, turning back around to where we were walking. A small sigh leaving my lips, and the smile falling slightly from my face, and i tuck some behind back behind my ear.

♡♡ 

The group had seemingly spilt into three. Sunhee had wondered off with Soonyoung, with Minghao and Jun trailing behind closely, Minghao muttering to himself and Jun in a slight mood. Sarah had gone with Seungcheol, Joshua and Jeonghan, and Chan to around by the stall and games, and Jihoon grumbled to himself, wondering how and why he got stuck with two of the loudest members of the group, along with Vernon, Wonwoo and Mingyu.

Sarah eyes flickered between all the stalls, her eyes widening at all the pretty flashes of colour.

"This is so cool!" She exclaims, rushing over to one of the game stalls.

It was the usual type of fair games, try to hang up a rubber duck to win a prize. It had all different types of prizes up on the wall behind the game; from giant teddy bears, smaller teddy bears, pack of pens, sweet treats, even pet goldfishes.

Handing over the amount of money needed for the game, Sarah picked up one of the sticks and made her first attempt at hooking up a rubber duck. Seungcheol laughed, as he caught up to her and stood next to her. Seungcheol watched her closely, and chuckled at the way she stuck her tongue out slightly.

"You having fun there?" He asks, but she doesn't respond, her face full of concentration. "So much concentration in the air" He laughs again as she holds up a finger.

"Shhh, i need silence as i work" Sarah narrowed her eyes, as she moved the stick down and hooked up one of the rubber ducks. Her face broke out into a smile, as she brought the rubber duck close to her to check the tab underneath the duck. "Oh, a pack of pens" The smile fell from her face for a moment before shrugging. "Oh well, maybe another time" She giggled to herself, before handing the duck back over to the keeper of the stall and received the pack of colourful pens.

Seungcheol laughed to himself, as he watched her every move. He was fascinated with how she could pick herself up so quickly. Yes, she was sad she didn't get one of the larger prizes, like the teddy bears, or a goldfish, but it didn't stop her from appreciating the prize either way. She was happy with what ever she won, and it was refreshing to see this.

Grabbing some change from his pocket, Seungcheol handed it over to the stall owner and picked up a stick, and started on his way to pick up a rubber duck. Sarah looked over to him, and tilted her head slightly, watching him just like he had watched her. A small smile moved her lips once she saw his look of concentration; his eyebrows furrowing together.

Picking up a rubber duck and brought it closer to himelf, Seungcheol pleaded mentally to himself.

'please be something other than the pens, please be something other than the pens'

Checking underneath the rubber duck, he chuckled to himself and he shook his head in defeat. Sarah went up onto her tiptoes and peaked over his shoulder and burst into laughter.

"Now we have matching pens!"

♡♡ 

"It's a nice night" Soonyoung smile, we had been walking around the fair for about half an hour with Minghao and Jun following behind. 

"It really is" I reply, seeing him smile like that made me smile. "It's really beautiful" I sigh, looking up to the pink/purple sky. 

Hearing a chuckle from Soonyoung's direction, i turn to look at him and the smile he had on his face widened. 

"You know what else is beautiful?" He asks, and i shrug. 

"What?"  He tilts his head and looks at me, his face goes serious for a moment before he bursts into a hit of laughter and pokes my cheek. 

"You" I gasp slightly, and feel my cheeks start to turn pink. Continuing to laugh, Soonyoung pokes my cheek again. "You've turned pink! So cute!" Pouting slightly, i let out a huff, and roll my eyes. 

"Don't joke around" 

"I'm not joking around, i'm being serious"  I let out a giggle, as i feel like my insides are starting to go crazy... He had to be joking around. Turning to walk away from him, i let out another laugh.

"Yeah, and i'm the queen" I respond as i start to walk away, not looking back to see his face. Hearing the click of his tongue, when i do turn back he's still in the same spot as before, pushing his hair up with his hand.

He shakes his head, mumbling to himself something i couldn't hear. 

"You okay there?" I ask, quickly getting his attention. I stop walking, and let him catch up. 

"Yeah"

  ♡♡  

Jihoon sighed to himself, face palming. Who knew how many times - at least 25 times - he had already face palmed at the antics of the other members of the group. Out of all the people he was stuck with, why them? 

Seungkwan and DK were off being the usual selves. Being loud, and being over the top, whilst also being able to make people around them laugh.

Mingyu and Wonwoo were off playing with the games. Wonwoo being sad when he didn't win a prize, but quickly getting over it, just enjoying the time he got to spend with Mingyu and the rest of the members. Mingyu on the other hand, when he played the games he won every chance he got, because this is Mingyu we're on about, and what is there that Mingyu can't do.

Vernon was the opposite of Wonwoo and Mingyu, instead of going to every game stall, where did he go? Food. He went to every food stall. Jihoon was pretty sure he saw him scoff down five hot dogs in the matter of two minutes. Hot dogs, burgers, candy floss, candy in general, Jihoon had seen them all in Vernon's hands at one moment, and then gone the next. It amazed Jihoon how much the boy could eat. 

"Oo! Oo! Hyung, look!" DK cheered, patting Jihoon on the shoulder. "A ferris wheel! Can we go on it?!" DK asks, and Seungkwan soon starts to plead.

"Can we? Can we? Can we?" Letting out another sigh, Jihoon can't help, but nod. 

They may be a pain sometimes, but Jihoon would do anything to make the boys happy, even if it meant putting up with their noise for a while. 

"Fine" 

  ♡♡  

I smile, as Soonyoung hands me an ice cream. it, i get taken back by the taste; chocolate. Not many people knew i wasn't fond of the taste of chocolate, apparently Soonyoung wasn't one of them.

"Thank you" I say quietly. Feeling a hand on my wrist, i turn to see Minghao there with a smile on his face.

"Do you want me to get you a different one?" He asks, his voice quiet, almost like he didn't want Soonyoung to hear. I made a face, and nodded.

I feel bad for Minghao having to buy me a new one, but then i also feel bad for not eating the one Soonyoung gave me because of my dislike of chocolate. Honestly, it was a no-win situation.

Minghao quickly came back with another ice cream, and swapped the one i had in my hand with his. Minghao also wasn't a fan of chocolate, but would eat it anyways. Taking a bit of the new ice cream, i smiled to myself; strawberry.

My favourite.

Placing my hand on his wrist lightly, i smile up at him.

"Thank you" He moves his hand, so now my hand was not on his wrist, but holding his. His grip on my hand tightens for a moment, the smile still on his face.

"Anytime" He looks back around to the Soonyoung and Jun, his hand still in mine. I feel my cheeks heat up, i can only imagine they're a bright pink by now. Looking down at our hands, i let out a small sigh.

Why does this feel so comforting?

Shaking my head at the thought, i also match his gaze by looking over to Jun and Soonyoung. They were chuckling to themselves, not paying attention to what Minghao and I were doing. Minghao smirked, before pulling on my hand and walking the opposite direction to the boys.

"Where are we going?" I laugh, and all he can do is laugh, as he makes us swerve between the crowds of people.

"Anywhere!"

Continue to laugh, i soon hear the calls of Soonyoung and Jun behind us.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Soonyoung calls after us, before patting on Jun's shoulder, his eyes still locked onto where we had started running to. "We should go"

"They're so far away now, is there really much point?" Jun says, tilting his head. He had a smirk on his face, like a plan was finally coming together. Soonyoung sends him a sceptical look, before shaking his head.

"Come on" With that, Soonyoung quickly followed. Jun let out a huff, rolling his eyes and pleading with whatever watched from above.

"You can't be serious" He mumbles to himself, shaking his head before rushing off after Soonyoung. "You seriously can't be serious"

♡♡

 "Woah, look!" I gasp, looking up at the massive ferris wheel that stood tall, shadowing everything else. Minghao chuckled, squeezing my hand.  

"Want to go on it?" Nodding instantly, his smile matches my own and he pulls me along, rushing over to the ride. There was no one waiting, so we rushes right into the cart that was waiting with an open door. 

"This is so cool" I gush, giggling to myself. 

"It really is" Minghao hums. The cart shudders suddenly into life, causing us to fall and bump into each other. "Are you okay?" Minghao  asks, his arms around my waist and arms. 

"U-Uh, yeah" I stutter. Minghao and I were close, we were best friends, but i don't think we had even been that close, so close that i could see how beautiful his eyes were-... 

Leaning back slightly, i let out the breath a didn't know i was holding. Minghao still had his eyes on me, watching to see if i really was okay. 

"I-I'm fine" I reassure him, he didn't ask, but i felt like it needed to be said. Nodding his head, he moves a little, but still made sure to keep an arm around me to be sure. "Thank you though" I say, looking up. His eyes still hadn't moved, they still bore down at me. 

"Anytime" Blinking, i open my mouth to speak. His eyes seemed to flickered down for a moment, like he was deciding on what to do next.

"Um, Minghao?" He hums, "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah"  He whispered, I don't know who moved forward, whether it was him or I i couldn't tell you, but something in that moment felt like a click, some strange click. Yeah, i had no idea what this click meant, but as soon as one of us moved forward, the cart shuttered again, signalling the end of the ride. The end of whatever just happened. 

It was like we got brought back to reality, because the next moments went by so fast, and i still don't know how to react. Up and out of the cart, and separate from each other, the feeling of warmth i'd just had vanished into thin air, and my hand was now cold with no one holding it.

Nothing happened, yet everything happened in that moment.  

  ♡♡   

"You saw them too right?!" Seungkwan and DK pestered at the smaller yet older boy. 

"Saw what?" Jihoon sighed, sending a look to the two youngers. 

"Just then, on the ferris wheel!" DK started, but Seungkwan took over and finished the sentence. 

"Minghao and Sunhee! They were super close, and not just best friend close either!" Jihoon let out a sigh, sending a look.

"You're probably just reading something wrong, or looking for something else" 

"No, we're not! We're being serious here!"  Jihoon rolled his eyes, quickening his pace as he walked ahead of the young ones. 

Seungkwan sighed, placing his hand on his chin as he thought. Turning to DK, he raises an eyebrow.

"But i thought Soonyoung Hyung liked her" DK mumbled, making Seungkwan shrug. 

"I'm not sure, but now we'll have to figure it out"

  ♡♡  

The grass tickled against my bare legs. It was the usual place; pink trees, nice grass with flowers here and there.

Today, I was sat on a cushion with my legs in front of me. The wind blew through my hair, and the grass moved against where my legs were placed.

Hearing a chuckle from behind me, I turn slightly to see Soonyoung kneeling down, so he was the height I was as I was sitting down.

"Hi there" He smiles, my lips curl up into a smile, and I wave back, signalling my hello.

He was wearing the normal type of outfit for him when he showed up here. The simple pair oblack jeans, with a white shirt, but today his hair seemed lighter as it was up off of his forehead. There was something about him that looked different today, he didn't show it, but it was like I could sense it being there; like a concern he had, whether it was for me or for something else I wouldn't know.

He lets out a sigh, moving to sit next to me, he kept his gaze locked onto his hands that were placed in his lap. He hadn't said anything else, almost like he was thinking about what to say, or thinking about how to phrase it, whatever it was. Suddenly, he turned his head to look at me.

"Do you like me?"

Taken back, I give him a look of confusion, but I couldn't stop myself. I nodded.

He lets out another sigh, shrugging slightly and tilting his head, almost like he was trying to see into my soul as he looked into my eyes.

"Are you really sure?"

I nodded again.

"I'm worried about something" He had a look on his face, like he was scared to speak, scared to look in my direction, but couldn't tear his eyes away from me in case I were to disappear. Sending him a look, I try to motion him to explain. "Am I going to lose you?"

'Lose me? What is he on about?'

Still confused, I continue to keep the same look I had on my face. He doesn't respond, and he just shakes his head, letting out a huff.

'What could he be on about?'

"Maybe tomorrow will be better" He sighs, turning to me again, he places his hands on either cheek and places a kiss on my forehead. "But for now this will have to do"

'What?'

♡♡

 

Sarah sat watching. Sunhee was staring off into space, in her usual daydream.

It wasn't long after they got back from going to the fair with the boys, maybe an hour, and Sunhee was already midst in a daydream.

Sarah chuckled to herself. She knew Sunhee like the back of her hand; they were best friends after all. So when Sunhee tried anything, Sarah could instantly tell. That also happened when it came to crushes, if Sunhee had one, Sarah could tell.

It was obvious to Sarah who her crush was, not that Sarah liked the idea of her crush, considering she shipped Sunhee with someone else, but that's not the point. The point was that Sarah could tell how much of a crush Sunhee had on Soonyoung, and with that crush, meant hurt feelings somewhere along the line. Whether it be from her end, or the end of the crush, in this case Soonyoung, but with also being Sunhee's best friend, Sarah could also tell when someone had a crush on the sweet and innocent girl.

She could see through him through and through. She could see how he felt towards her, how he looked at her and how caring he was for her. IT WAS HER SHIP, but then on, he was also a one to oblivion, very much like Sunhee... Maybe that's what makes them compatible?

Sighing again, Sarah moves herself to face the direction of the TV. Once again, chuckling to herself. Her best friend was oblivious to the fact he liked her, but that was just for now. She knew inside something was going to happen to the innocent, yet oblivious best friend and it would make her realise that everything was more than it seemed. 

  ♡♡   

Hello! Chapter five is done! 

So, a question! I don't know if you saw this post on my profile, but would anyone be willing in joining a snapchat group? It be a sneak peak/idea/feedback type thing, and you'd be able to see behind the scenes -you could say- of my writing and stuff. Would you like that? If two or more people say yes, than i shall do it! 

I hope you liked chapter five, and i hope you're excited for whats to come in this story. 

You guys are amazing, goodbye for now!

  ♡ Kat ♡